No announcement yet.

Just bought a Ducati 959 Panigale Corse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bike looks the same what you change? Post before and after dick head.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Eliminated the rear tail lights and added clear 3M protection for the gas tank and so I can grip it as well as I go around curves
      Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Bike looks the same what you change? Post before and after dick head.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

You allowed to remove brake light?

Comment

You allowed to remove brake light?

I'll take a pic/vid.

I still have the brake lights and turn signals.

That's the point of the fender eliminator, looks flush and sleek...

Comment

Hope this helps bro

Comment

Much better. I'd ditch that exhaust and go aftermarket though. Not do much for the performance but the look.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                Much better. I'd ditch that exhaust and go aftermarket though. Not do much for the performance but the look.
                Ummm
                I'm running titanium Akraprovic lol....you didn't know so I won't hold it against you, squid[emoji39][emoji39][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Doesn't look like any akrapovic I've ever seen. Did they work with Ducati for a factory setup? It looks way too big and stockish.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    Doesn't look like any akrapovic I've ever seen. Did they work with Ducati for a factory setup? It looks way too big and stockish.
                    Funny because it is far from bulky. The Corse comes with Akraprovic titanium cans from factory. European models have the double can while other versions will have what I have.

It was one of the things I was going to order, but the dealership and I also confirmed, it's there bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      Trust me, THIS IS a must for this bike.

It does cost $3400...but I honestly wouldn't give a shit lol.

Btw,...I'm running a 230 temp in between towns. once I'm on the hwy or revving 6K, then I'm running like high 190s

Comment

• I'm IN LOVE[emoji965][emoji102][emoji106][emoji16]

Comment

• yea that is a good looking bike without a doubt.

visually that clear rubber grip stuff would fuck with my ocd. i get why its useful to be able to grip the bike with your legs better but its ashame ducatti doesnt do all these things from the factory. its not some dirt cheap shit bike so feel like ducatti could step it up in that regard.

fucken awsome looking bike though bro. be safe faggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            yea that is a good looking bike without a doubt.

visually that clear rubber grip stuff would fuck with my ocd. i get why its useful to be able to grip the bike with your legs better but its ashame ducatti doesnt do all these things from the factory. its not some dirt cheap shit bike so feel like ducatti could step it up in that regard.

fucken awsome looking bike though bro. be safe faggot.
                            Funny you mention the OCD because it drives me fucking crazy already, I don't like the look of it. What's funny is that the brand I picked, seems to be the #1 brand or GoTo then the rest.

Aesthetically, it looks like ass from a close distance(IMO)
                            But it does the job very well, helped me more than I thought it would riding today.

Yea you'd think Ducati would do that, but it's more money for them.

Thanks bro, not gonna lie. Feels really good that I bought this for myself, I've been wanting a bike for a long time and this bike will ride really nice in Florida [emoji106][emoji39][emoji4]

Comment

• you moving to florida? i thought you canceled that shit.

Comment

• Oh no, still in the works. Just taking a bit longer than expected [emoji41]
                                you moving to florida? i thought you canceled that shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X