No announcement yet.

Just bought a Ducati 959 Panigale Corse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far I've racked 350 miles. Needs to hit 625 before I get it serviced and then, I can open it up really good.

If you've never ridden a bike, I certainly don't recommend getting a Ducati as a 1st one.

Totally forgot how hot the bikes get, but the Ducati bikes are worse, and well known for it too.

The placement of my feet needs adjustment and still trying to figure out that. The exhaust vents/gas come out the bottom and well, hit my feet.

Tomorrow some of my stuff comes in, will be putting on the fender eliminator kit.

More videos to come.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      The placement of my feet needs adjustment
      Called it.

Comment

So far I've racked 350 miles. Needs to hit 625 before I get it serviced and then, I can open it up really good.

If you've never ridden a bike, I certainly don't recommend getting a Ducati as a 1st one.

Totally forgot how hot the bikes get, but the Ducati bikes are worse, and well known for it too.

The placement of my feet needs adjustment and still trying to figure out that. The exhaust vents/gas come out the bottom and well, hit my feet.

Tomorrow some of my stuff comes in, will be putting on the fender eliminator kit.

More videos to come.

Typical italian product. If it was German it'd be ugly as shit but it wouldn't have a single issue. :D

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Typical italian product. If it was German it'd be ugly as shit but it wouldn't have a single issue. :D

Ugly hunh?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

The Panigale is NOT an everyday cruiser. This bike demands speed.

No wonder me and this bike go hand in hand. It's made for turns and handling.

Comment

The Panigale is NOT an everyday cruiser. This bike demands speed.

No wonder me and this bike go hand in hand. It's made for turns and handling.

Would have been a good bike for you 15 years ago bro! How does your arthritis feel in the corners? I guess it's good that you've gone bald so the helmet doesn't have any hair to mess up. [emoji16]

Comment

Would have been a good bike for you 15 years ago bro! How does your arthritis feel in the corners? I guess it's good that you've gone bald so the helmet doesn't have any hair to mess up. [emoji16]

I'm still THAT twisty guy on the bike. That's why I liked so much the 600s because of how much easier they are to handle.

This bike demand throttle. If you try to just cruise around town, be ready to get tired and most of all, your ass and legs will be burning from the heat of the exhaust.

Reminds me of the RX8 I once had. That fucking thing demanded high RPMs and not a good car for bumper traffic.

I did purposely get caught in some mild rain to put into "wet" mode. Essentially the bike becomes that "eco" mode most cars have.

I've done the race mode, and ummmmm....yea that's another subject in itself lol....my balls aren't that big for that setting, yet[emoji4]

But I did try it....like holy fuck!!!!

Comment

I'm still THAT twisty guy on the bike. That's why I liked so much the 600s because of how much easier they are to handle.

This bike demand throttle. If you try to just cruise around town, be ready to get tired and most of all, your ass and legs will be burning from the heat of the exhaust.

Reminds me of the RX8 I once had. That fucking thing demanded high RPMs and not a good car for bumper traffic.

I did purposely get caught in some mild rain to put into "wet" mode. Essentially the bike becomes that "eco" mode most cars have.

I've done the race mode, and ummmmm....yea that's another subject in itself lol....my balls aren't that big for that setting, yet[emoji4]

But I did try it....like holy fuck!!!!

take it to a track bro. you aren't too far from Lime Rock Park i don't think. (probably like an hour drive for you) they have an indycar race there once a year. one of their proper tacks, not a stupid big circle. all kinds of left and right corners. place is famous.

Comment

take it to a track bro. you aren't too far from Lime Rock Park i don't think. (probably like an hour drive for you) they have an indycar race there once a year. one of their proper tacks, not a stupid big circle. all kinds of left and right corners. place is famous.
                    It will happen soon. It's expensive as fuck for the gear and so far, I'm getting it little by little. It's a process bro.

The bike does not need any mods in regards for power or anything like that, it has more than what I will ever use or be able to handle.

I need to buy a trailer now and setting it up inside. Looking at a few this weekend.

Comment

It will happen soon. It's expensive as fuck for the gear and so far, I'm getting it little by little. It's a process bro.

The bike does not need any mods in regards for power or anything like that, it has more than what I will ever use or be able to handle.

I need to buy a trailer now and setting it up inside. Looking at a few this weekend.

Yeah, 2+ grand for full leathers is crazy expensive. More than I paid for my bike lol!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        Yeah, 2+ grand for full leathers is crazy expensive. More than I paid for my bike lol!
                        Some nice ones I've seen for like $1500, but yea not cheap.

Comment

Those damn boots are pricey too.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                            Those damn boots are pricey too.
                            Well what'd you expect? Out on concrete going 100mph plus and twisting?......no price on that son lol

I had put $2K aside for "incidentals" helmet, jacket, gloves, visor, front and rear stands, rear fender eliminator, tank grips, spindles, etc....I'm almost done, but definitely broke that $2K mark Waaaayyyy back

Comment

I'll get this on the bike tomorrow.

Comment

Fender eliminator kit is on and so are the tank grips.

Getting a few carbon fiber parts and that will pretty much sum it up for me on this bike, well until I'm a bit more comfy with it.

Performance wise, the bike needs absolutely nothing for performance or handling.

Comment

Working...
                                X