No announcement yet.

Monkeygirl pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you look very solid in my opinion, if you want mass you have to train for more mass, harms , legs, If someone knows how to put mass its me , I started to train five years ago at 6’ feet tall and 175 lbs, now I’m at 246lbs 7.8%bf, what help me the most was the way I train for lacking body parts, heavy train with 2 minutes of rest between sets and I would finish that body part with some supersets , harm are very hart to grow , therefore one must work them that much harder with switching exercise every 3 to four weeks . as for legs I would do them 2 times per week if possible, starting with one legs lunges at least four sets, another trick to bring out separation its using the treadmill AT 20% to 25% incline using your hills only at that angle will bring separation very fast, good luck and let us know your progress. As for the rest of you body keep doing what you are doing know its working very well best of luck

Comment

Monkeygirl-

Why did your boyfriend say you had to stop the NO2? Safety concerns? Didn't like your progress? Not a supplement fan? If you were making progress with it, why would he ask you to stop?

Comment

wow............

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post
          yeah monkeys are great.
          :rofl:

Comment

she prob doesnt post anymore and Im not trying to be rude but Id suck a fart out of her ass and hold it like a bong hit.

she is wow x 10

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadexcursion View Post
              Id suck a fart out of her ass
              you ever try that? one of those things that would be like, "maybe i shouldnt have done that, think i will throwup now. " lol

Comment

yeah more of I hope she doesnt call me out on it and want me to do it, kinda like saying Id eat the corn out of her shit shes so hot.

Comment

Are you still here?

Comment

NICE

Comment

Think she is long gone but I was just going to tell her to lift heavy weights. Her arms looked to me like she was doing the chrome barbie weights that I see way too many women training with doing 25 plus reps and wonder why they are getting more muscle. Her abs looked smoking but arms really needed more mass could pick my teeth with those things.

Comment

Originally posted by inkman View Post
                        ...I see way too many women training with doing 25 plus reps...
                        Lol, that so funny and true. A coworker of mine was like, "I didn't like the routine he (a trainer) setup for me. There were too many heavy weights and not enough reps."

I looked at her like :retard:.

Comment

These pics are up from 2004 people...lol
                          How about responding to something CURRENT?

Comment

Originally posted by Greek@Peak View Post
                            LOL.......:clapback:

gator

Comment

Originally posted by Greek@Peak View Post
                              How bout finding this girl and putting a bow on her and giving her to me for christmas.... lol

Comment

Very nice.. i know 'it' moved a little when i saw your pics. That's how i know you look good. :thumup:

Comment

Working...
                                X