No announcement yet.

Bouncer's Tuna Mush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think about this from time to time!

Comment

hmmm, I'm not a tuna fan but this don't sound half bad, thanks for digging up some old shit Red :thumb: Only tuna I've ever really been ok with is casserole. Can't do the cold sandwich type stuff. Chicken on the other hand, I can eat like a negro.lol

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        hmmm, I'm not a tuna fan but this don't sound half bad, thanks for digging up some old shit Red :thumb: Only tuna I've ever really been ok with is casserole. Can't do the cold sandwich type stuff. Chicken on the other hand, I can eat like a negro.lol
        Try it with the hot sauce you won't taste it. Goes well with the blu cheese and oats etc

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post

It sounds super weird, but all mixed together, somehow it's not bad. This thread is so old I don't even think they make the cheese I was using.

Comment

I'm gonna try this soon

Comment

Not gonna lie, I thought of this about a week ago and knew I had to come back to find it because I could no longer remember all the ingredients! I forgot oats was one of them, damnit.

Comment

I never did make this, just sounds fishy

Comment

I'd try it but I will take out the cheese and sautee it in olive oil.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                    Not gonna lie, I thought of this about a week ago and knew I had to come back to find it because I could no longer remember all the ingredients! I forgot oats was one of them, damnit.
                    Haha my legacy online will be that of tuna mush.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Haha my legacy online will be that of tuna mush.

I read through the thread and I've bumped it like every few years to talk about it still, haha

Comment

This thread is that old and there is no pics of this mush? I'm the kinda guy that likes pics on the menu, not just descriptions.

Comment

I haven't made the mush in years. Haha

Comment

Well whoever makes it next should to throw a pic up. I gotta see this stuff before I try it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                              Well whoever makes it next should to throw a pic up. I gotta see this stuff before I try it.
                              Make it bitch.

Comment

Let's just say I don't have much of an imagination when it comes to food. I never order food I don't know what looks like. Maybe I can get my wife to make your legacy. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X