Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating good Rado.

I'm going to make those oat bars this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Ehh, looks good but God damn that chicken parm!
      Turkey you idiot. I know they similar, but damn :D
      Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
      Eating good Rado.

Sounds good. She makes them basically every 2 weeks for me. So I'm having about 20/25 bars a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
        Eating good Rado.

this time she's adding cranberries

20160301_170147 by Rado, on Flickr
        20160301_174721-1 by Rado, on Flickr
        20160301_185546 by Rado, on Flickr

my bars are darker since she used maple, rather than honey..about a tad bigger than a snickers bars.

Comment

• 20160301_170123-1 by Rado, on Flickr
          20160301_184011 by Rado, on Flickr
          20160301_184117 by Rado, on Flickr
          20160301_184354-1 by Rado, on Flickr

Swordfish with homemade aoili sauce, brus sprouts with ppr, salt garlic powder and coco oil, kale salad with flax seeds/sesame and fresh squeezed lemon juice with herbs and EVOO
          Last edited by rado; 03-01-16, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Has this on sunday night. marinated with honey, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and some other spices that she created on her own. no breading at all.
            kale salad with sesame/chia seeds, and dressing is made from olive oil.

sprouts are just with coco oil, s&p...
            20160304_194802-1-1 by Rado, on Flickr
            20160304_201319 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• chicken parm you taste so good:D very light coating of coconut breading and some spices. make sure you have enough chicken for the C H E E S E :D :D :pig: nom nom nom

sauce is homemade

added some pasta to finish the dish, and just in case anyone hasn't seen, I went ALL out on the cheese...fuck off:Pand man that meal felt so good.

20160305_165712 by Rado, on Flickr
              20160305_165817-1-1 by Rado, on Flickr
              20160305_171637-1-1 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• FedEx overnight to Cali you greedy filt.

Comment

FedEx overnight to Cali you greedy filt.
                  dry ice, boxing it, driving to the post office box, etc...yea fuck off ya cunt:wave::grin:

:D

Comment

• FedEx ain't at the post office dick lick.

Comment

FedEx ain't at the post office dick lick.
                      bah:slap:

dick lick:rofl: ha ha

Comment

• So this is something that's been beneficial for me for a few years now. This way i don't miss my protein source; almost becomes like an all day snack.

something so simple and very effective and cheap too!!!! you can mix this type of food with anything(rice, veggies, sauces, etc) and store them away in a container for days. takes minutes to cook and days to keep fresh.

organic ground turkey and made into patties, whatever type of spices you'd like; always use sea salt & pepp, cayenne, pprcorn pepper and coco oil.

the bacon is also pretty free of all the bs, just nice smoked organic bacon, and this shit is expensive...otherwise i'd have it more in my diet for the variety of it...not really concerned with the fat content, it's pretty damn low per slice anyway...bacon is something i love very much, just wish it was made better and left without the garbage.

i love food in it's purest and simplest form; just taste really good. we don't eat out much and that money is just spent on buying the best quality foods we can get our hands on.

i get we're all busy but if you can spend less than 30mns in the kitchen, you'd be surprised of how much food can be cooked for about 4 days worth; i've done it myself way before she took over my kitchen:D

when you want something, IMO you just get it done. otherwise, you never wanted it THAT BAD to begin with. you can tell yourself otherwise, but pity the fool who dares says that:D

20160308_155553 by Rado, on Flickr
                        20160308_155619 by Rado, on Flickr
                        20160308_155629 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• chicken wrapped with piggy:pig: the sauce was some sort of moho(spanish mojo type of seasoning, but homemade)

the other was made with honey, Worcestershire and seasoning...i wanted it a bit on the crisp, but bitch went all out:D she got tired of me saying I want my breasts nice and dry:D

20160309_184400-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                          20160309_184422-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                          20160309_184429-1 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• kale baked for a crispy taste. sprayed with coco oil, red peppers and pepper..the other is the left over.

chicken is the easiest thing to make, eat and cost effective in terms of good quality protein. you can literally put anything with chicken and can pair well.

2016-03-11_05-55-26 by Rado, on Flickr2016-03-11_05-55-16 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Baked kale and equinox? Serious question. Are you of ghey persuasion?

Comment

Baked kale and equinox? Serious question. Are you of ghey persuasion?
                                What a joke of a club lol.

Bro, been eating kale this way for a while now....

Comment

Working...
                                X