Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rado View Post
    honestly I haven't bro and I have been feeling bad about it.

Comment

• ha ha...yea man I really need to do it.

Comment

• Tonight's din din

Love brus sprouts, but damn do they make me fart:woot:...with sweet potatoes. the chicken was done on the skillet with much much cayenne pepper and some new orleans rub we got at at a local store; sorry no pic of the rub. I will get more and post pic. The sprouts and potatoes were brushed with coconut oil and sprinkled some sea salt.

2016-02-13_05-18-14 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Rado, post the recipe for the protein bars. That looks good. I haven't found a recipe yet that I like.

Comment

• Food all looks top notch. Far more variety than me but equally as dedicated to your meals.

Comment

• Rado, seriously, stop buying all that shitty bottled water. Get a stainless steel water bottle and use it. You're not in Flint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                Rado, post the recipe for the protein bars. That looks good. I haven't found a recipe yet that I like.
                I will do that tomorrow for you.
                Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Food all looks top notch. Far more variety than me but equally as dedicated to your meals.
                need variety bro. You know, shit gets redundant.

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                Rado, seriously, stop buying all that shitty bottled water. Get a stainless steel water bottle and use it. You're not in Flint.
                I like bottled water and this one isn't shitty. I could be posh agin and ONLY drink Fiji like I did when I lived in miami:thumb::grin:

Comment

• How about a filter on your tap instead. It's obviously your choice but it's sooo wasteful bro.

Comment

• Point is, it's a waste of money and there are lots of studies that show that the water isn't particularly clean. You'll really be better off drinking water from your kitchen faucet, unless you live in an area where the water just doesn't taste good. Water cleanliness from your kitchen faucet isn't really an issue in the US other than isolated situations like Flint.

Comment

• And it destroys the environment where the springs are located. Not to mention the unbelievable amount of bottles that float around in the ocean, lakes, and sit in the soil forever. Don't support that shit bro. I'll consider it an act of war if you continue. I'll change all your pics in this log to pics of pop tarts and soda. POS. :D

Comment

• 20160213_204523-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                        Screenshot_2016-02-15-09-15-56-1-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                        Screenshot_2016-02-15-09-16-03-1 by Rado, on Flickr

Here you go scrum. She doesn't use any salt on mine, but adjust accordingly. If you want more of a soft chewy texture, use mapel syrup. Otherwise for the crunchy feeling, use honey. She also uses fat free milk. They're so good scrum, make some. And certainly beats buying those cliff bars or any bars that are currently out there. And if you were to find a good one, probably cost you $4 to $6.

Comment

• tell her to join. she's the real cook here that comes up with all the recipes. you simply follow along. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            tell her to join. she's the real cook here that comes up with all the recipes. you simply follow along. :D
                            we're both talking about getting her a youtube account and see how it goes. not being partial here, but for a 28yr old to have the passion she has for healthy eating and not to mention she practically makes everything we eat. my hats off to her bro. fucking 2 to 4 meals are consistently done ED...too bad i don't wanna get bigger:D

Comment

• 20160214_172528-1 by Rado, on Flickr

Mahi mahi marinated with some oils, wine, spices...and btw...just assume all of the food I post, has cayenne pepper:D:D cayenne pepper is on everything!

marinated for an hour. then put on a skillet that is non stick & nothing else on it. grab aluminum foil and cover, let it simmer.

20160214_173920-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                              yes, cayenne pepper:D and coconut oil was brushed on them.

20160214_175207-1 by Rado, on Flickr

sweet potatoes cut thin to bake, just pepper was sprinkled on them, told her to NOT put cayenne on them lol:retard:

20160214_181943-1 by Rado, on Flickr

nice and crunchy after 20mns at 350 degrees
                              Last edited by rado; 02-15-16, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• so fresh and so clean:DI couldn't stop eating this ricotta:pig:
                                20160214_182010-1 by Rado, on Flickr

They look like shrooms lol

20160214_183446 by Rado, on Flickr

20160214_182708-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                                and final vday dinner
                                20160214_183713 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X