No announcement yet.

Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swordfish and her made up spices. Getting ready for them to be blackened. I made the kale with some EVOO, seat salt and cracked pepper with crushed red pepper seeds for the kick. I'll post pics when done.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Done
      Attached Files

Comment

• Little over cooked.

Comment

• I wanted it that way.

It was meant to be blackened.

Comment

• You like dry fish? Blackened doesn't mean over cooked goofball.

Comment

• Originally posted by blm View Post
              You like dry fish? Blackened doesn't mean over cooked goofball.
              Fuck off lol

I do like my stuff dry, I know it ruins good stuff....

Comment

• Fella goes to Peter Luger's and demands a well done... Lol

Comment

• Blackened haddock, veggies and rice. I feel like I'm bulking the way she feeds me. Almost as if the bitch doesn't want me to be lean:panic::panic:

But I've got one bad bitch who can cook up a storm and can train with me like a beast :D

She just made me more chocolate chip, chocolate protein powder, oats, banana, muffins:pig: pics to come in a few mns:wave:

Hey blm....fuck you buddy, it's blackened and moist:D
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Damn that looks fuckin delicious!

Comment

• Nom nom nom :D

She make cheat day easy for me:pig: :P
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        Damn that looks fuckin delicious!
                        Sure was, thx:thumb: it's always best when women make it, they put "love" into it. We just put shit in pan and toss up hope it taste good:laugh:

Comment

• Nothing special but good clean eating. When I'm hungry and don't want something too heavy to fill me up. I like making egg whites with avocado and some feta cheese.

Here's 6 eggs; 5 whites 1 whole with paprika, salt/pepper with coconut oil, avocado and some hot sauce for the dip:D
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Starting next week, we are going all Paleo dieting :) it's pretty close to what we do now, but for sure doing it 100% of it.

Comment

• gag a maggot. "we are going on a diet together". and you talk to me about beta. mother fucker you find your balls right this minute and you wake the fuck up or there will be blood between us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                                gag a maggot. "we are going on a diet together". and you talk to me about beta. mother fucker you find your balls right this minute and you wake the fuck up or there will be blood between us.
                                Well kinda hard to not eat together when she makes all of my meals now:grin:

She cooks all the time, I've lost my mojo to cook and rightfully happy about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X