No announcement yet.

Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not picking anything apart. Just a a simple question, since bacon is kinda outside my range of expertise. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Not picking anything apart. Just a a simple question, since bacon is kinda outside my range of expertise. :)
      Yes I remember. Bacon in the purest(sad I even have to preface it like this)form is just delicious :panic:filled with nitrates and who knows what else, just ruins the flavor.

Not sure who was the idiot who decided to start adding shit to bacon...

Comment

• All Cajuned up:D

Langostinos and halibut. Then we made some kale, brus sprouts salad with almonds. Used lime juice, Olive oil, garlic salt and mixed up for dressing. Those square bits are chicken, it was so tender that we shredded it down and will use later in week.
        Attached Files

Comment

• So I buy boxes of those cliff bars, nice amount of good cals, carbs and protein. Too many bars out there that are filled with bs. It's nice to eat them as a snack since I don't eat junk food or bad sweets. Well not anymore do I need to buy them. She used my protein powder to make them yield about 8gs of protein, 1.5gs of fat, 8gs of fiber and the only sugar is from the mini choc chips she used. Saves me tons of money. Nice and moist too.
          Attached Files

Comment

• good stuff rado, i like that you made the pics a little smaller. they were fucken massive before.

Comment

• Yea bro, thx.

I've been using this app to resize them. You know me and tech shit :P

Ironically tech is all I use for work ;)

Comment

• This log has helped tremendously in the past two years in terms of my eating lifestyel:thumb: crazy to look back at my Flickr account when I started it and what I've consumed as well:panic:

Our grocery bill for 10 days is roughly $225/$250. This doesn't include those times were we need detergent, paper towels, etc...you know, the more expensive stuff that needs to be bought. Considering there's two of us and we do eat pretty damn healthy and some of the stuff we do buy, is a tad on the $$$ side.

Not to mention, i(personally)go through 4 cases of Poland Spring 16.9oz bottles every 10 days as well. She has her own, she likes our filtered water. So this means I'm going through 1.6g a day?!? No way?! I didn't even know how much nor would I have ever guessed that much, more like a gallon. But the reason for this is because my training 6 days a week starts at 5am...my consumption starts early. When I'm done training, I've had 3 of those bottles, easily.

I started this log because for many years, I considered myself to be a good clean eater. Well that was far from the truth of eating clean; it was a bit more average, not BAD eating but certainly not clean either.

I know most of this is redundant; chickens, oats, veggies, fish, etc....but it's definitely doable, you just have to want it.

Comment

• It's not easy being this consistent or having the same redundant type of food all the time. However it's a(my)lifestyle & NOT a "diet".

We now shop at wegmans since it's a few steps from our front door, but IMO way better than whole foods; yea I know...whatever:)

20160210_211925 by Rado, on Flickr

20160210_211947-1-1 by Rado, on Flickr

20160210_211933 by Rado, on Flickr

20160210_211916-1 by Rado, on Flickr

I eat 2 if not 3 bananas a day. The foil is to keep them from going brown, it slows down the process:thumb:

2016-02-11_02-01-45 by Rado, on Flickr

And to be honest, I would have never known I was actually drinking more than a gallon a day of water had it not been for my blog. I would of guessed maybe near a gallon, so that makes me happy that I stay hydrated and even then, I'm thirsty at times. I am increasing it to 1.5g's a day, it's not that much more.

Comment

• 20160206_205345 by Rado, on Flickr
                    20160206_205352 by Rado, on Flickr
                    20160206_213712 by Rado, on Flickr

These are my weekend cheat pizzas :D

Made with protein powder for the pizza/pancake patties. Everything is made from scratch, even the pesto. The mozz was bought at this italian store in the city, damn was it good! Nice crisp taste to them but kinda have the look of a pancake...who cares because I had all of them...well except 2 of them, I had to share lol

Comment

• 2016-02-13_03-51-10 by Rado, on Flickr

20160210_211243-1 by Rado, on Flickr

These two are my top meals by far.

turkey burgers with blue cheese and franks hot sauce and chicken from the skillet with just reg spices.

We make sure the chicken, turkey, turkey burgers, etc...are all organic and best raised possible. That's definitely our biggest chunk of where our $$$ goes. But you know what? We don't go out, she'd rather stay in and cook up; she loves my kitchen and I like her there myself...especially since she cooks only with one of my long sleeve shirts on and nothing underneath :wave::thumb:

When we go out, it's all about walking, hiking, being active and not sitting. We do shop though, so yea....

Comment

• good shit brother. better be recycling all those bottles.

Comment

• 20160213_122750 by Rado, on Flickr
                          20160213_122737-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                          20160213_124610 by Rado, on Flickr
                          2016-02-13_03-33-42 by Rado, on Flickr

So rather than buying those so called good protein or energy bars. These are all organic and I know what's in them. Protein bars with choc chips, sesame seeds, oats, flax, honey & I forget what else she does.

But they come out the size of a snickers bar. 10g of protein and carb/fiber galore:D...fat content is minimal to say the least. It's only coming from the choc chips and I could give 2 shits anyway:D

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            good shit brother. better be recycling all those bottles.
                            honestly I haven't bro and I have been feeling bad about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              good stuff rado, i like that you made the pics a little smaller. they were fucken massive before.
                              and look asshole, I fixed my flickr:thumb::thumb:

Comment

• 2016-02-13_03-51-29 by Rado, on Flickr

you see!?!?!?!?!?!??! it's so hard staying lean around here on the weekends?!?!?!?!?! wtf:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

protein choc chip muffs, pbr topping and B A C O N:pig: :panic::panic:

I think she want sex tonight:hibb:

they literally just came out of the oven:woot:

Comment

Working...
                                X