No announcement yet.

Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black beans made from scratch, not canned. Kale with umm not sure and cayenne chicken that's been marinating in some hot spices.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Made some all organic granola protein bars. These particular ones were softer than the other ones I'll post shortly. Regardless, good way of eating protein, fiber, natural sugar and also made with flaxseed oil.
      Attached Files

Comment

• They came out with more of a crunch. She used chocolate protein powder here and the other ones we're vanilla protein.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Looks tasteless and boring. Fuck that, that's what anorexics eat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Looks tasteless and boring. Fuck that, that's what anorexics eat.
            Yea because you don't eat oats:retard:this is just making oats taste better...I swear, sometimes you should just keep your fucking mouth shut :agreed:

All of a sudden you gain a few mere pounds and consider yourself a giant:rofl::rofl:

Maybe I should have added those were made with honey, cocoa powder and a few other things...so far from tasteless.

Comment

• That diet is for 180lbers :D

Comment

• This is a staple for me....turkey burgers and vegiies....
                Attached Files

Comment

• Last night cheat meal for the week. Salad was made with kale, brus sprouts, almonds, 2 slices of bacon, small portion of blue cheese, flax seeds and mixed with EVOO...2 cans of beans and baked chicken with Frank's hot sauce and salt heaven:grin::thumb:

Woke up this morning and hello chubber face:laugh:

Holy fuck what my body went through just overnight. I literally had almost no vascularity what so ever. Went and busted my ass to sweat and burn that shit off at the gym earlier. Feel better now.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Here's my second meal of the day

If you get a chance to make this salad, do it. I promise you'll love it.

Especially when it's so crispy.

Decided to add it with my eggs (8)...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• 4 breasts of chicken, spiced rub, put on an iron skillet....and the salad is, kale, brus sprouts, almonds, flax seeds, 4 slices of smoked organic all natural bacon, adds a nice flavor to the salad and dressing this time is coconut oil.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Why are your pictures always linked?

Comment

• What is "all natural" bacon? Is there such a thing as "fake" bacon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                            What is "all natural" bacon? Is there such a thing as "fake" bacon?
                            :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                              I'm thinking no nitrates, maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                                Why are your pictures always linked?
                                Not sure why. I take a pic then resize it with an app....but what are you talking about a link? I see no link...click pic and boom...pic of food:retard:
                                Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                                Since you're going to pick my words literally apart, it's bacon as it should be...just pork, you know the one that goes oink oink:pig:with no nitrates and bs additives...just a fucking pig....I think I've posted the brand before.

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                                :D
                                Yes that is what you eat, the struggle is real isn't it sonny:wave:
                                Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                                I'm thinking no nitrates, maybe?
                                :clapback:

Comment

Working...
                                X