Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    Rado does all his shopping at Whole Foods or at Trader Joes.
    $$$$$ expensive lol. The closest Trader Joes to me is a half hour drive. Don't have a Whole Foods in the area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Rado does all his shopping at Whole Foods or at Trader Joes.
      Yep:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by blm View Post
        Not in the US haven't.

Unless you know someone or a restaurant that smuggles their own Kobe from Asia. It's been illegal to export from Asia for years.
        I wet to metbar last night in Natick mall and got a fucking nice Kobe burger, you know why its Kobe? Menu says so bitch:D:P

No seriously....why type of meats or whatever it is they'd use?

Comment

• Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
          Rado where to you buy that chicken from?
          20150314_184943

20150314_184956

I spend a good amount(roughly about $50 just for the chicken; a week)but IMO, worth it. I can definitely taste the difference between this chicken and one like Tyson or Perdue. This taste so much better and so clean tasting, I know sounds weird but chicken just taste so fresh and clean.

Comment

• 20150318_224101 by Ronin0601

20150318_224112 by Ronin0601

20150318_224252 by Ronin0601

:thumb::wave:if any of you can buy this and likes this type of flavor, get it!!!!! Holy hell this is great:ninja:

Comment

• 20150318_230541 by Ronin0601

Burp:cheese:

Comment

• Had this yesterday from whole foods. They have some great stuff at lunch and breakfast for getting a pretty good clean meal should you need one. It's grilled chicken, rice and plantains:grin:

Just made some sirloin burgers, been a while since I've had them.

Comment

• Got this today at whole foods and used it just a bit ago when I made some turkey burgers. I'd have to say this is my new favorite sauce for my food, damn it's good!

Comment

• i love trying bbq sauce. looks good. i like the labeling.

Comment

• I like living out in the middle of the woods but looking at all those different brands of sauces and other items makes me wish I lived closer to a city. If I want anything other than what Walmart or Hy-Vee has I have to drive 90 miles or order it online.

Comment

• Where the hell you live bro? I didn't know any place in Illinois was that far away from the City.

Comment

• Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                          I like living out in the middle of the woods but looking at all those different brands of sauces and other items makes me wish I lived closer to a city. If I want anything other than what Walmart or Hy-Vee has I have to drive 90 miles or order it online.
                          Barbecue Sauce: Buy Barbecue Sauce Online. BBQ Kansas City Texas Carolina. igourmet.com.

Google is a beautiful thing.

Comment

• I live outside of Blandensville Illinois, Macomb is about 20 minutes away but it just has a Hy-Vee, Walmart and a couple corner stores. Quincy is an hour away but its not much better, it does have a little Sams Club though. Any city of size is 90 miles away: Peoria or the Quad Cities.

Comment

• Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                              I live outside of Blandensville Illinois, Macomb is about 20 minutes away but it just has a Hy-Vee, Walmart and a couple corner stores. Quincy is an hour away but its not much better, it does have a little Sams Club though. Any city of size is 90 miles away: Peoria or the Quad Cities.
                              I picture a log cabin in the woods with a wind mill for power. Lolol.

Comment

• There aren't many windmills around but there a lot of cabins

Comment

Working...
                                X