No announcement yet.

Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm waiting for my boy to bounce back and post up some good eatin food. I know your ass ain't broke:D

Comment

• My clean foods aren't fancy like yours. Basics and repetitive chicken and oats doesn't make for interesting pics. Your foods look amazing so I'm enjoying this thread.

But I will post my holiday meals! :D

Comment

• My meals are basic too, just that she puts a nice spin on them :)

Comment

• Chicken, prosciutto, pasta, she made some red sauce from scratcu. Used some sort of crazy red peppers and dunno anything else, but it was good:thumb:D
          Attached Files

Comment

• She made more protein brownies. I made the kale lol. Used s&p and crushed red pepper
            Attached Files

Comment

• Turkey burgers with cayenne pepper and some other spices. Simple yet very effective in terms of little to zero fat, high protein, carbs can be controlled by you. I ate only a few fork fulls of rice and beans with the corn. And plenty of good clean cals. Those burgers will keep me full for about 6 hrs.

That's 3 burgers....I also added some olives to the mix for the salt flavor since I rarely use salt.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Those brownies look like dried turds. Fuck off with "healthy brownies". I'd dump that garbage on the floor and make her cook real food.

Comment

• They were very moist and soft, like her......umm.....never mind:P

Comment

• I don't care for that sort of immature filth.

Comment

• Then shut the board down:D

Comment

• Grilled organic chicken with cayenne pepper and some adobo. Sautéed kale with garlic powder and red pepper seeds.

I asked my gf if she could make me a sammich, I was craving a good ol sammich....this is what I get lol.

She tells me paleo don't eat no sammich and to stop whining
                        ..true story no bs :P

She tell me go fuck yourself pretty much:D
                        Attached Files

Comment

• You basically got a sammich. The dry ass chicken could qualify as stale bread.

Comment

• Originally posted by blm View Post
                            You basically got a sammich. The dry ass chicken could qualify as stale bread.

I like most of my chicken dry, most of my food period. But yea this shit was dry for sure:grin:

Comment

• Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by blm View Post
                                Why?
                                Since a kid, I like my food dry. I don't like soups, at times I will have some...but not a fan of soups or chili'so....I don't like gravy on mash, don't like runny meats or chicken. The drier the better; weird I know. This is why I don't eat a lot of good quality meats, I like them cooked dry.

The only exception to all of this is when I go out for dinners or lunches, etc....if it's made under my roof or for me, I want my stuff dry.

Comment

Working...
                                X