No announcement yet.

Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just made this, chicken. I haven't posted much on this thread because I basically have been eating what you see in this thread for almost a year now. I go out to dinner and I still order grilled chicken plain with veggies:thankyou:I just don't have a desire for fatty greasy food anymore.

My cheat meal? It consist of chocolate anything, cupcakes, cakes, cookies, fucking Nutella sammiches, oh yea bitch.....it's on when I cheat:grin::grin::ninja:

good stuff:thumb:

nice grilled flavor.

if I ate French fries, this would be my ketchup:grin:

Comment

• :thumb::thumb:

Comment

• What's the calorie breakdown of the sauce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          What's the calorie breakdown of the sauce.
          :thumb:

https://flic.kr/p/snVnXg

Comment

• yum

whats the noodles?

Comment

• Originally posted by henry View Post
              yum

whats the noodles?
              Pasta bro...angel hair

Comment

• Haven't updated because it's basically chicken, veggies and some sort of small amount of carbs. I don't eat out much, anymore that is. Hardly, I mean I hardly ever have any type of alcohol or liquor, even wine! !! Well wine I drink probably 2 to 3 glasses a week; max!

Made me more chicken with different spices this time.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Made that entire thing of spinach. I typically go through 2 of those a week. Just add some olive oil and regular daily seasons and boom!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Protein and fiber enriched pasta.
                    Final product. It's my lunches bitches:D
                    Attached Files

Comment

• I was just gonna ask if you had some new updates. I'm boring I eat the same old shit but I did find a new sauce that I like.

Comment

• Yea I'm the same bro, boring with the same food. The girls at whole foods and wegmans kinda poke at me every week I'm there. 6/8 packs of organic chicken breasts, veggies, bananas, 6 dozen eggs, water, OJ, grains, etc....sauces? I like to buy all sorts of them to switch up the monotony.

Comment

• #128 & #137 are by far the best sauces I've come across for now

Comment

• 98% fat free organic chicken patties; 3 of them. Spices and grilled on skillet with coconut oil.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Looks good. What's in em? Just chicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                                Looks good. What's in em? Just chicken.
                                I mixed with sea salt and black pepper corns. Pattied them up and sprinkled that spice. Just sizzled them on the pan with coconut oil and kapow:D

Veggies didn't turn out so well lol. Just finished eating all of it,,well except for one pattie:pig:

Comment

Working...
                                X