No announcement yet.

Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grilled chicken and veggies today for lunch post workout..

Comment

• Brah,

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ure-log-4.html

That type of food should be km this thread! !! Oyyyyy kid..don't make me come down to gawgia and slap you around :D

Comment

• lol people really got confused with the food threads. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          lol people really got confused with the food threads. :D
          I attribute this to less oxygen and less cognitive skills due to shocking their bodies of what real food is :Dr

They kinda get:retard:durhur

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
            Brah,

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ure-log-4.html

That type of food should be km this thread! !! Oyyyyy kid..don't make me come down to gawgia and slap you around :D
            love fucking this shit up....gets folks hair raised on the back of their necks..:rofl::rofl:

Comment

• Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              love fucking this shit up....gets folks hair raised on the back of their necks..:rofl::rofl:
              :argue: :slap: :D

Comment

• pizza sunday :clapback::grin::grin:

the sauce she makes is killer. same ground turkey that was used for turkey patties is used here.

20160807_173013-1-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                20160807_174232-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                20160807_174252-1-1-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                20160807_174909-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                20160807_173814-2 by Rado, on Flickr
                20160807_182441-1-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                20160807_191323-1-1 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Rado can you post a recipe for the crust or sauce? Looks damn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                    Rado can you post a recipe for the crust or sauce? Looks damn good.
                    Waiting for the boss to reply back;)

I believe I've posted her recipe a few pages back bro. Many more pics of pizza and sauce on this thread, it's my cheat meal on Sundays :D

Comment

• Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                      Rado can you post a recipe for the crust or sauce? Looks damn good.
                      the sauce: 1 28oz can organic tomato puree, 1 6oz can organic tomato paste, 6oz red wine, 2 cloves garlic, 1 tablespoon oregano, parsley, onion, basil. come to a boil then reduce heat to simmer stirring occassionally

the pizza dough: combine one packet active dry yeast, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1 and 1/4 cup warm water, let sit for 5 minutes. While waiting use food processor with dough hook and add 4 cups flour, teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup evoo (or oil of choice). once combined add yeast mixture and turn processor on low until dough forms a ball about 45-60 seconds. Turn dough out into an oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap for an hour or doubles in size. Once dough is ready pour dough out onto floured surface and cut into two. Either freeze one ball or use both. Roll out to desired shape, size and thickness. Add toppings of choice and bake at 450 degrees for 20-30 minutes.

There ya go homz....

Comment

• Rado how do you feel performance wise athletically as well as mental/congnitive performance/sharpness when you go off the strict diet and eat shit like pizza, gluten, and bakery type food?

Do you really feel a huge difference? I'm not talking about in the way you look or the guilt felt for eating it, but like actual performance wise do you notice a big difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by M00chie69 View Post
                          Rado how do you feel performance wise athletically as well as mental/congnitive performance/sharpness when you go off the strict diet and eat shit like pizza, gluten, and bakery type food?

Do you really feel a huge difference? I'm not talking about in the way you look or the guilt felt for eating it, but like actual performance wise do you notice a big difference?
                          In all seriousness, I feel different and not in a good way either.

I do train better and overall mentally sane when I'm eating right.

IMO when you've accustomed yourself to a certain type of fuel/food, your body expects that all the time. If you feed yourself good nutrients and use those nutrients wisely, you're going to perform better.

Once a week I let go and even then when letting go, I keep it within reason. In other words I'm not eating burger king, taco bell, etc...I relatively keep my cheat day with minimum bs ingredients.

So yes I do feel different and guilty. Better nutrition equals to better fuel, that simple. The mental part is not that hard to manage, well at times.

I just focus on the next day and move on.

Comment

• I actually find that every once in awhile if your really strict that a cheat meal can make you look and and feel great the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              I actually find that every once in awhile if your really strict that a cheat meal can make you look and and feel great the day.
                              Look good? I'd assume from the salt or extra fats? Like more full or rounded?

I guess when I cheat on food and I eat her pizzas, I don't necessarily feel bad but I don't feel agile or sharp. I get sluggish for a day or so. Now the times I've had like five guys type food, yea I feel like the food I ate: garbage

Comment

• Yes, muscles fill out and get full. I'm talking strict diet though.

Comment

Working...
                                X