Bodybuilding & Fitness Food Picture Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilding & Fitness Food Picture Log

The sole purpose of this thread is for those that want clean eating examples, recipes, ideas, you name it, post some yourself. It can be of any type of food, even tofu(scrum:D)

But to be fair and keeping this as accurate to its title as possible, ALL food postings SHOULD be of clean eating or dieting as most would call it.

Hopefully it'll help others and if anything, maybe get them motivated to start eating better and overall, being a tad bit more healthy:thumb:

Remember, keep the pics of foods to strict clean meals. I will also continue to update my other thread and will post link here; http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-food-log-pics

Made some chicken with coco oil and basic spices with veggies and sprayed with olive oil. mix and match how you'd like. Since lowering my dose a bit, I've added rice to keep me fuller and keeping the weight on, it's worked great for me since carbs and I don't get along very well.

I don't consider rice being a bad thing to eat, if anything the opposite...UNLESS you're about to do a show or what not. Little bit of it for minimal carbs isn't bad either folks. Don't want anyone thinking rice is bad, it's not. What usually is bad is peoples training/diet.

If you've never had Bok Choy, get some...vit c and calcium strong...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bok_choy

20160504_195951-1 by Rado, on Flickr
    20160504_200059-1 by Rado, on Flickr
    20160504_195926-1 by Rado, on Flickr
    20160504_195935 by Rado, on Flickr
    20160504_200128-1 by Rado, on Flickr
    20160504_200139-1 by Rado, on Flickr

Some of the spices I use when I cook. She typically uses more Mediterranean type of flavor.

20160504_200020-1 by Rado, on Flickr

you can also clearly tell when I cook and when she cooks:P

Comment

and yes I cooked the damn chicken all the way lol..Just noticed I never took a pic of the food when I was done; I ate that shit quick lol

Comment

Good shit Rado. I'll add some of mine tomorrow. I don't have much variety in my diet though so it's not gonna be very exciting.

Shame that your healthy food rules won't allow beast to post in this thread at all. "Eating clean is overrated"... Says the fat ass sensei. :D

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Good shit Rado. I'll add some of mine tomorrow. I don't have much variety in my diet though so it's not gonna be very exciting.

Shame that your healthy food rules won't allow beast to post in this thread at all. "Eating clean is overrated"... Says the fat ass sensei. :D
            One thing about what you eat bro, is your stuff is very clean food. Post it, who cares how it looks.

I'm curious to see your pics sir

Comment

Meal 1:

6 Whole Eggs, 1/3rd Cup Oats With Raisins & Cinnamon

Comment

Meal 2: (Preworkout Meal)

Whey Shake
                1/3rd Cup Oats With Raisins & tsp of PB

Preworkout Drink:

Comment

I'm a huge bok choy fan.

Comment

Zucchini noodles with crock pot chicken thigh seasoned with turmeric, garlic powder, parsley flakes and a little bit of cinnamon.

Last edited by AvidFisherman; 05-05-16, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                      I'm a huge bok choy fan.
                      Good to hear man, I like it a lot.
                      Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                      Zucchini noodles with crock pot chicken thigh seasoned with turmeric, garlic powder, parsley flakes and a little bit of cinnamon.

Can't see pic bro

Comment

For some reason it's broken, I messaged bouncer to see if he can see what I'm doing wrong?

Comment

LoL. Avid ill fix your pics when I get home. Fucken guy. :D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                            For some reason it's broken, I messaged bouncer to see if he can see what I'm doing wrong?
                            Brah, you need lessons? I even know how to post pocs:rofl:

Comment

I am from the sticks, this means I am part Luddite. But yes, I seem to be having problems?

Comment

Working...
                              X