Bodybuilding & Fitness Food Picture Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here avid. http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...trition-2016-a

btw, your not saying you have all 200 grams of carbs in your pwo meal right? That's a shit load at once brother.

Comment

I'll be updating both food threads tonight

Comment

8 eggs, 6 whole 2 whites. med avocado...salt pepper and cayenne.

20160505 by Rado, on Flickr
        2016050511 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

2016-05-05_05-58-30 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

marinating chicken with the 1 cup of whiskey, mustard, some herbs we picked up at a local market. will post pics tomorrow once it's cooked, hope I don't get :drunk:

20160508_113536-1 by Rado, on Flickr
            20160508_113841-1 by Rado, on Flickr
            20160508_113525-1 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

It's fair to say I like this flavor, look how much I already used to dip my chicken, like a nice sweet sauce:D Gotta add some variety for the monotony, VERY GOOD!!!

I don't think adding something this small is THAT detrimental unless doing a show and even then, I'm sure it's fine. When you have your eating and training nailed, this minimal stuff IMO isn't bad.

20160506_201024-1 by Rado, on Flickr
              20160506_201052-1 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

Alright here we go...

I wanted to post some pics of what I eat on the weekend since it is more exciting than my diet during the week. During the week it's basically the same thing every day.

6am Here's my breakfast almost every morning (week and weekends). 6 egg whites 2 whole eggs. Oatmeal: 1/2 cup of rolled oats, sprinkle chopped pecans, small handful raisins & rasberries. I make the oatmeal with water so it comes out dry then add 1/2 cup of almond milk. The pic below is before I add the almond milk.

10am 93% lean beef, potatoes, sliced carrots with hot sauce

1pm 2 cans of tuna 1/2 an avocado & oatmeal (this is what my oatmeal looks like after I add the almond milk)

3pm 3 red beat eggs & greek yogurt (the greek yogurt is more of a treat than anything - really helps if I'm craving something sweet)

6pm chicken & fillet kabobs on the grill

Comment

Every Sunday I make all my chicken and brown rice for the work week. I marinate the chicken overnight in itailian dressing:

Next day grill all the chicken

Put the chicken in a large tupperware container

cook all my brown rice in a rice cooker and put in a large tupperware container

Weigh out all my chicken and rice (7oz chicken & 4oz brown rice) and put in containers for my work week

Comment

Any of you guys use this stuff for shakes, oatmeal, ect...

Comment

Now that's what I'm talking about:D yea chad

Comment

gave me a few ideas thanks chad. how do you do the eggs? like whats the process on making those?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          gave me a few ideas thanks chad. how do you do the eggs? like whats the process on making those?
                          Nothing special man. I crack all the eggs into the pan and mix it up. Cut them into 4 pieces so I can flip them. A lot of times I'll also throw in some fresh spinach. And I also top with hot sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            Nothing special man. I crack all the eggs into the pan and mix it up. Cut them into 4 pieces so I can flip them. Nothing special man. A lot of times I'll also throw in some fresh spinach. And I also top with hot sauce.
                            Hey retard, I'm talking about the red best eggs. :D how you do em?

Comment

i also like the idea of the carrots in the dry lean beef to add moister and texture. gonna start doing that.

this is why I like when people post pics of their meals. everyone has seen me and rado's food so it's a bit old now. but people like chadd who assume their shit is boring and never post pics, well guess what, i now have a few new ideas to add to my diet.

Comment

Damn Chad. All that looks good. Thanks for contributing

Comment

Working...
                                X