No announcement yet.

Bodybuilding & Fitness Food Picture Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the Papaya something I grew up with eating. If you like cantaloupe, you'll like this. Anyway, try it out and not that expensive. That one costed $3 and it lasted me 3 days. I use fruit cups/jars to get me through that sweet urge I get. Also good sources of vitamins and natural sugar.

Other types of food(some clean, some not) are posted in link below.
    http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-food-log-pics

20160622_212029-1 by Rado, on Flickr
    20160622_201342-1 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• 98% fat free turkey burgers, spices with basmati rice with brus sprouts...

20160622_211815-1 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Chicken was cooked enough to have a thick crisp to it, only baked. coated with coco oil/spices, basmati rice and brus sprouts.

i'm always buying all sorts of different sauces due to the monotony of eating same things all the time. this one i was taken back a bit; has a nice sweet but spicy cayenne kick to it..found out the hard way lol. all good though, i like spicy food. just don't want to over do the other food with spicy stuff and add this on top:panic:

20160624_194240-1 by Rado, on Flickr
        20160624_195318-1 by Rado, on Flickr
        20160624_195707-1 by Rado, on Flickr
        20160624_194515-1 by Rado, on Flickr
        20160624_194443 by Rado, on Flickr
        20160624_195613-1 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• When I went to pick up my beef the lady that owns the farm says to me, "You eat Paleo don't you?" Not sure how she could tell. But this steak was delicious! I did cook it a little more on the well done side. I normally like it medium. But I just got this new grill and Im still getting used to it...

Comment

• Damn :woot:

Comment

• Prepped up 1lbs of chicken breast with Texas Pete's Hot Sauce just to last me today and a part of tomorrow. Planning on cooking more after tomorrow morning for the weekend

Comment

• Here ya go rado....maybe Ill get it right today...:grin:

lunch...

Comment

• so crispy, it's fried chicken :D I asked her to make it more crispy for me and this is exactly what I've been wanting. Spices were rubbed on and coco oil was used for light coating.

Again I used some other flavor of that sticky fingers brand. tons of rice(I need and crave carbs)and this meal has probably less than 3 to 5g's of fat combined.

20160706_210713-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                  20160706_210739 by Rado, on Flickr
                  20160706_211220-1 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Tonight's dinner is fat free grounded turkey, kale, bell peppers, etc...spices and then scooped out the middle to make little tug boats lol
                    Sorry about after pics, they came out and we ate all of them, was too hungry to think about pics:grin:
                    once it's scooped onto the zuch, bake in oven at 315 for 10mns...super delicious!
                    20160707_194028-1-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                    20160707_194154-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                    20160707_194350-1-1 by Rado, on Flickr
                    20160707_194000-1 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• New 12lb batch of tits. Trying out a new marinade.

Comment

• That marinade is good stuff!

Looks delicious bro. Baking /grill /sautéed?

Comment

• Just pan for now. Not supposed to have grills here cause fires start so easily in summer cause it's so dry but I'm gonna get a little one.

Comment

• Yellow marinades make my stomach turn. I'm sure it tastes good, but I can't stand looking at it

Comment

• Ha I agree it does look like shit. Taste good though.

Comment

• One of my favorite little things about summer. Peaches. Can get them all year round but only summer do they have that amazing rich taste. Love em.

Comment

Working...
                                X