No announcement yet.

Bodybuilding & Fitness Food Picture Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 whole 2 whites, feta in middle and 2 ezekiel raisin slices, and latte. i usually eat this when we get back from training.

20161127_143511 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by piratex View Post
      Rado what I great post. This gives someone like me who is a little uneducated on healthy eating a chance to actually visualize healthy meals instead of trying to come up with something on my own Its right here on the screen and so far the meals I've seen I would eat. [and drink'. lol Thanks for posting this. It really helps.
      Once I cook mine I'll post it.
      thanks bro! I do what I can to help. :)

Comment

• chicken done on the skillet to a nicely burnt spiced breast, veggies with S&P.

Last pic is steamed chicken and plain clean veggies...doesn't get any cleaner than the last pic.

20161128_060012 by Rado, on Flickr
        20161128_060036 by Rado, on Flickr
        20161128_055941 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• we got this at bj's for $9. It's good for you and also can be burned at higher degrees, unlike some other oils that breakdown if too hot.

20161208_130320 by Rado, on Flickr
          20161208_130302 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Heat it to 500 and pour it over your fucken head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Heat it to 500 and pour it over your fucken head.
              ha ha ha:rofl::rofl:

you're an asshole lol

Comment

• Had this last night. We bought 2lbs of shrimp and each had 1lb:D veggies and minimal rice. the marinade for the jumbo shrimp was honey, franks hot sauce, garlic, onion powder, salt and avocado oil

20161211_084040 by Rado, on Flickr
                20161211_084127 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• probably best rice i've bought in a long time. $10 for this bag, not bad.
                  20161211_083957 by Rado, on Flickr
                  20161211_084053 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• this is my usual after training; we train while fasting. i usually swap the bacon for the avocado or vice versa.

9 eggs(6 whole 3 white), feta, bacon, ezekiel bread slice, banana...

20161211_115749 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• jasmine is a different kind of white rice. its more like a brown rice in terms of Gi index. in other words is the best of the white rices.

however i dont love its taste unless its served with chicken tikka masala. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        jasmine is a different kind of white rice. its more like a brown rice in terms of Gi index. in other words is the best of the white rices.

however i dont love its taste unless its served with chicken tikka masala. :D
                        Yes....the texture and taste is really good though compared to other rice out there

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                          Yes....the texture and taste is really good though compared to other rice out there
                          Disagree there, think it taste shit, better than brown rice though. But it is def a good rice bodybuilding wise.

Comment

• 98/2% turkey burgers, veggies, black beans, fresh mixed cheese' and 1/2 serving of my jasmine rice buried underneath.

2016-12-16_03-04-03 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Macedog24 View Post

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
                                I take your clean pic is the chicken and NOT that other good stuff in back? :D

Dude you kill me lol

Comment

Working...
                                X