No announcement yet.

Bodybuilding & Fitness Food Picture Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lean Pork and carrots cooked in au jue seasoning. Cooked on low heat 8 hours. Meat just melts.

Comment

• THAT looks amazing bro

Comment

• Going back to 1 whole egg and the rest whites. Here's a 10 egg, bacon, ezekiel raisin, latte(2nd one) and banana.

20161217_115716 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• had this last night. yesterday my carb intake must of been less than 100g's for the day, i was craving carbs so bad I gave in at night. had a good size serving of rice, veggies and chicken that was marinated in balsamic and some coco oil.

20161218_105451 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• as of late, i've been having these sandwiches of ezekiel with homemade almond butter and banana. nice high calorie snack and filled with tons of protein and good nutrients. need to change things up once in a while.
            i put it on the skillet with some sprayed EVOO...then I just toast it to liking and tear it up.

20161218_185240 by Rado, on Flickr
            20161218_185214 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• 10 eggs here(9 and 1 whole)..mixed cheese, ezekiel with almond butter, latte with fat free milk, coffee is sumatra from starbucks made at home and 8oz of 50/50 tropicana OJ...this is typically what I eat after training at 5am...

20161221_082115 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• It was Kale/Quinoa salad with some other stuff she put into it, homemade cherry pies(6), Lamb

didn't take too many food pics because we were in and out all day on xmas. food was done and we just ate.

20161225_201825 by Rado, on Flickr
                20161225_201950 by Rado, on Flickr
                20161225_201900 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• 10 eggs(9 whites 1 whole), feta and left over lamb into the mix
                  and franks hot sauce:D
                  20161226_125918 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• 98/2% turkey burgers with quinoa and edemame

20161227_050406 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• i know, all egg whites. the yolk has most of the nutrients, IF I WERE wanting them though. I want the protein and i get many other good nutrients from the rest of my foods through the day. so this is 10 egg whites and half packet of bacon, added some cayenne to the eggs and serve.

2016-12-29_09-08-41 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• baked then grilled chicken, quinoa, kale, walnuts, cranberries, feta, raisins, etc...no dressing, just dry.

20161230_061303 by Rado, on Flickr
                        20161229_190920 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• 1 whole, 11 whites, 1 entire med avocado, 2 slices of ezekiel raisin with a tablespoon of homemade almond butter.

2017-01-04_11-49-17 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                            as of late, i've been having these sandwiches of ezekiel with homemade almond butter and banana. nice high calorie snack and filled with tons of protein and good nutrients. need to change things up once in a while.
                            How does your home made almond butter compare to store bought? Do you use a food processor to blend it?

Comment

• Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                              How does your home made almond butter compare to store bought? Do you use a food processor to blend it?
                              i bought her the ninja blender system and she does use the processor. here are some pics. to be honest, it taste very similar to this brand here...Justin just plain almond butter and she's used avocado oil, coco oil and palm oil. i like the coco oil mix. it gives it a nice coco/almond smell.

that bag usually lasts us about 2 weeks, maybe 2.5 weeks tops. i think it was around $18-$19 maybe $20...I honestly just push the fucking sled and stay glued to my phone:D but it's only a few more bucks than the peanuts. we get this at BJ's

give it a shot. just be ready to play with the consistency and flavor a bit. otherwise it'll be bland and you'll probably not want to do it again; the clean up is a bitch.

20170105_171504 by Rado, on Flickr
                              20170105_171537 by Rado, on Flickr
                              20170105_171649 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• doesn't seem like much, but that's a dozen(11 whites-1 whole)eggs, S&P, cayenne cooked in avocado oil, and added some fresh feta. nice good portion of homemade almond butter and a banana.

20170118_093041 by Rado, on Flickr
                                20170118_091242 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X