No announcement yet.

Bodybuilding & Fitness Food Picture Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just have her post. you clearly have no idea about any of it you clueless trump supporting port a potty.

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
      i'll ask her later on tonight when i see her to post the exact recipe and how it's done.

you want dibs on the next sauce she makes? she's making homemade pizza tonight(it's cheat day motherfucker!!!)and she uses the same type of sauce.

Sounds good. I'm trying to plan a Thanksgiving trip or mid December getaway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        just have her post. you clearly have no idea about any of it you clueless trump supporting port a potty.
        :thumb::wave:Trump baby!!

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
        Sounds good. I'm trying to plan a Thanksgiving trip or mid December getaway.
        You coming to visit me:D:D oh wonderful, now we can chat about life and things :grin:

Here you go bro, basic stuff....i definitely think that the old saying of "food made with love" is true. When she makes stuff from start, some of the stuff she uses are basic ingredients, but it's the final product that is delicious

Meant to call you "fool" not "tool"...whatever, they both fit you well;)
        Attached Files

Comment

• decided for cheat night, will be tonight. we're gonna go out to dinner to do that.

this was made last night, 45mns in the oven with spices and layered with avocado oil. basic asparagus and freshly made mash. A1 sauce for the dipping of meat. super tender and moist, usually like my meat a bit more dry but this was great. using avocado or coconut oil definitely gives food a great flavor and not sure if it helps the cooking process, but seems to me that since we've been using those 2 types of oils, food is just more tender, and tasty.

i've got more pics to post, been busy the past 3 days nonstop.

20161015_183547 by Rado, on Flickr
          20161015_183621 by Rado, on Flickr
          20161015_183519 by Rado, on Flickr
          20161015_193414 by Rado, on Flickr
          20161015_185451 by Rado, on Flickr
          20161015_185242 by Rado, on Flickr
          20161015_193351 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• 3rd meal of my day. left over from the other night, cut up some pieces of meat(A1 sauce is on the meat) with asparagus. now i just have a snack in about 2 to 3hrs followed by a shake as well. keeping carbs under 150g's right now and goal is under 100g's...this is hard keeping that low but my body reacts very well this way when im on.

2016-10-17_11-42-02 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• I've gotta admit that adding red meat more often into what I already consume, has been really really great for me.

Not sure if it's a placebo or what not, but overall I feel good. Not as "full" as I thought I'd feel, surprised there. I can tell my appetite seems to be better? I know I'm back on, but I also added red meat as I had started and felt those kind of results right away.

I think being moderate with red meat is key, but definitely will continue eating for sure; well more of it as I had stated. I will still keep it at once a week for red meat, once a week for seafood and the rest just chicken or turkey.

Comment

• only eating more meat because we still have some left, but this is the last of it.

been really enjoying eating more red meat. simple stuff, A1 sauce and carrots that are raw.

my snack with this meal is a half serving of raisins for a tad of carbs...

2016-10-18_11-36-47 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• 1 chicken breast marinated with avocado oil and italian spices, kidney beans is just pepper and the basmati rice is plain; rice is half serving...those 2 meals are for today, glad to be back on chicken.

2016-10-19_10-29-39 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• just S&P and garlic.

sizzled up on the skillet

Rado, on Flickr
                    20161023_180403 by Rado, on Flickr
                    [IMG]20161023_180513 by Rado, on Flickr[/IMG]
                    20161023_180257 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• marinated six chicken breasts in her sauce that she makes. it was left in the crock pot for 4hrs to soak in the flavors. 1/3 serving of rice and beans. the banana peppers is for flavor.

20161023_165833 by Rado, on Flickr
                      20161023_191731 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• ED we wake up at 445am...hit the box(gym) by 525...first thing i always have is my shake with 2 scoops of natty whey from ON...now I have my 8 egg sammich(6 whole, 2 whites)...has prosciutto(had some left over) and she makes me this plain greek yogurt sauce that you'll see in today's meals. i add cayenne and franks to the mix, adds a nice taste and kick to it.

This is the only type of bread/brand I ever eat; Ezekiel Sprouted Bread | Food For Life | Ezekiel Bread Ingredients

every week she alternates it for me. other than this, i eat zero bread at all, unless it's cheat day for my pizza.

2nd pic is two meals before dinner. the smaller one I eat around 11am, small portion. there's the sauce again. chicken was put in iron skillet with S&P and avocado oil. veggies and 1/3 of a serving of basmati rice.

just got to the office and starting my day:D

20161026_084520 by Rado, on Flickr
                        20161026_084422 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• bought 2lbs of Salmon, this patty is exactly 1lb....1/3 serving of pasta and veggies...oils that were used on this was coco oil...a sprinkle of that fresh parm we got last week from the italian deli.

today i revert back to eating clean for the next 6 days...

2016-10-30_11-25-01 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Steak, chicken, veggies & pineapple. Hers was seabass and chicken veggies

this was from our recent white mountains NH resort visit

20161106_114416 by Rado, on Flickr
                            20161106_114414 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• 1/2 serving of rice, veggies and chicken. spices that were used are the ones we bought in NH at that novelty shop.

banana is in the background, but i normally 2 to 3 a day anyway. i don't count that as anything. that is my daily sugar treat.

2016-11-10_02-35-09 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• mixing it up or i'd shoot myself. plain greek yogurt with paprika, cayenne and franks hot sauce for the mix.

S&P on chicken.

2016-11-13_02-23-16 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X