• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 large lemons, 1g of water.

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
      6 large lemons, 1g of water.
      I do this same thing. Then i throw some raw honey in the microwave to melt it and mix it in.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
        That cucumber and tomato salad.....looks delicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
          That cucumber and tomato salad.....looks delicious.
          Other than it being super oily, it definitely was. The oils that they used and their spices, yeah buddy!

RI is 81% italian("white" for race in population data)

I don't think we've yet to encounter one bad eatery here. Portuguese is big here as well.

Comment

• 9 eggs, feta, black beans, banana and homemade almond butter PWO meal

Comment

• Baked chicken, black beans...add veggies or whatever

Comment

• Bro you are killing me with the black beans, the Miamian in me are missing them. Wish I could eat them, but hey loosing weight

Comment

• Originally posted by Erod13 View Post
                  Bro you are killing me with the black beans, the Miamian in me are missing them. Wish I could eat them, but hey loosing weight
                  Why can't you eat them? They're healthy and good for cutting weight

Comment

• I thought black and red beans were a no go

Comment

• I fluctuate with my fiber/veggies due to redundancy. Numerically they work for me. Low cals, high fiber/Protein and I do like that it's high in sodium, I need it. I don't do refried beans, just right out of can, warm to desired taste.

And when I meant for cutting weight, it's high fiber content will keep you going.

Comment

• She made some ground turkey(98% fat free) with spices. Broccoli no seasonings and rice....i made some lettuce wraps.

Comment

• You don't eat asparagus?.. Natural diuretic and make your piss smell like God...
                          Germans love this stuff.. I grown to like them as well

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                            You don't eat asparagus?.. Natural diuretic and make your piss smell like God...
                            Germans love this stuff.. I grown to like them as well

I alternate veggies

Comment

• Throwing down and some morrocan Olive oil straight from morroco

Comment

• Chicken was done on skillet for 2hrs, just S&P....goya beans, nothing added. Basmati rice, avocado and i had 6 homemade tacos. My splurge were the 6 tortillas, and even then, those macros from them aren't bad at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X