Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Meal prep

Comment

• Good stuff.

Comment

• Rice, kale, crock pot chicken and shredded, onions, carrots, black beans, salt and pepper and used avocado oil...serve up.

Comment

• Meal prep...baked chick parm

Comment

• Just had this.

Bison burgers 10oz before cooked, bacon, cheese, 2 cups of jasmine rice(440 cals and 98g of carbs just for rice) and veggies.

Now that I'm off, I'm loading up on carbs and cals as I normally would. My fat intake will drop and carbs and cals will increase dramatically. I will eat more fats at night and running on carbs, cals and fiber.

My carb intake per meal will vary but nevertheless, a minimum of 100g of carbs per meal, ideally 150mgs. About 100 cals or more...but in the morning is when I'll consume the most.

Comment

• 4 advantages of eating healthy foods

4 advantages of eating healthy food
                  Weight reduction or Maintenance

Utilize organic product, vegetables, lean protein and entire grains to supplant high-fat, unhealthy sustenances. Remaining inside your required calorie extend is fundamental for accomplishing and keeping up a solid weight. The fiber in entire grains, products of the soil help top you off speedier and keep you full longer than sustenances that are stacked with sugar. The more you are satisfied, the more outlandish you are to surpass your optimal calorie go.

Glucose

Sugary sustenances, for example, white bread, organic product juice, pop and frozen yogurt, cause a spike in glucose. While your body can deal with infrequent deluges of glucose, after some time this can prompt insulin obstruction, which can go ahead to wind up type 2 diabetes. Complex starches, for example, entire grain bread, oats and dark colored rice, cause a moderate arrival of sugar into the circulatory system, which controls glucose.

Diminished Risk of Heart Disease

Frequently devouring high-fat nourishments can expand your cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which can make plaque development in your conduits. After some time, this can prompt heart assault, stroke or coronary illness. Eating a direct measure of energizing fats, for example, those found in olive oil, avocados, fish, nuts, and seeds secures your heart.

Diminished Cancer Risk

Foods grown from the ground are stacked with cancer prevention agents, which are substances that look for and kill possibly harming cells called free radicals. Free radicals contain an uneven measure of electrons, making them profoundly shaky. As they search out and take electrons from solid cells, they can cause harm. Cancer prevention agents kill free radicals by giving one of their electrons, transforming the free radical into a steady atom.
                  Builds muscle
                  Eating healthy food with increasing consumption of protein will lead to building good amount of muscle

Comment

• nice article

Comment

• Ezekiel, half avocado, Greek yogurt with cayenne pepper and spices, 4 eggs and one slice of provolone

Comment

• Blackened chicken, potato salad and baked crisped out kale

Comment

• Marinated for 24hrs and serve.

Slow cooker

Brisket

Comment

• Looks great. Tender as fuck I bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Looks great. Tender as fuck I bet.
                              The sammich!

Toasted bun, added freshly made slaw with carrots, Brussels sprouts, goat cheese, cabbage, and a few other spices.

Yes that's ketchup for the dip[emoji16]

Comment

• You've posted a lot if great food but that sandwich has me craving like no other. Looks fucken amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X