Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Roasted carrots and yams....baked chicken

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
          Roasted carrots and yams....baked chicken

Nice. Carrots taste good as fuck like that. They absorb all the flavor from the meat they are cooked with.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Add a bit of 1% or 2% LF milk for some good thick smoothie. Get a spoon and eat up.
            Blackberries, pineapple, 3tsp of Acai and protein powder

Comment

• Good shit. Just a change up from normal chicken.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Taters[emoji41]

Comment

• All your food looks great man!

Only thing for me is that I would be starving after eating your portion sizes. I bet most my meals are double what yours are. I'm not saying that is a good or bad thing. Just making the point.

Comment

• All your food looks great man!

Only thing for me is that I would be starving after eating your portion sizes. I bet most my meals are double what yours are. I'm not saying that is a good or bad thing. Just making the point.

Comment

• Those FULL SIZE meals for me, do no good.

I keep my stomach light. I can eat as many cals with small meals than eating 2 or 3 more to make up the cals.

If I need cals, I just eat stuff in high cals. More food isn't better.

I get what you're saying, but if you eat more portions to make up those cals; I'd rather pick foods with higher cals/fats to make the difference.

Can't stand a bloated or full stomach

Comment

• Yeh I usually eat to the point of being full and bloated and then I walk around like im pregnant for an hour after

Comment

• Originally posted by redback View Post
                          Yeh I usually eat to the point of being full and bloated and then I walk around like im pregnant for an hour after
                          We've all been there and some still do it. Just eating such full ass meals is not needed, period.

I use to love eating fucking insane meals and now that I just eat what my body needs.

I still am a glutton on cheat days and my chocolate 😊

Comment

• I don't eat until I'm stuffed but still double your food intake for 4-5 meals. Everything else in between would be lower portion sizes like almonds, greek yogurt, hard boiled eggs, post workout protein shake, ect...

Only time I stuff myself is on cheat meals! Then I'm walking around fat!! :D

Comment

• Baked chicken, jasmine rice, sauteed kale(fuck you bouncer[emoji4]), carrots and baked crisp Brussels sprouts.

Seasoned as you wish.

Comment

• Blackened like a motherfucker with broc and rice[emoji4]

Swordfish

Comment

Working...
                                X