No announcement yet.

Bodybuilding & Fitness Food Picture Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea that's good stuff. Haven't had in awhile.

Comment

Good stuff frank. That's about $60+ of food right there! I use to eat that about twice a month. Expensive but damn good fish.

Comment

rado why you got cheese doodles in the baggies? :D kidding.

the fruit in the jars look good. are you canning them for later use? like sealing them i mean?

Comment

Yea bro lol...basically we buy fruit and slice it all up...pineapple, apples, etc....we then get mason jars and put away. That will last about 4 to 5 days and then repeat with other type fruit....I'll post more of the different fruits....we get papaya, mango, grapefruit, all of the good stuff....it cost 3 bucks for a little bucket of cut up fruit at most good grocery stores while I can buy an entire cantaloupe for the same and yields way much more.

Comment

i meant sealing them. my mom used to get jars like that and seal fruit and veggies for the winter months. they will last years. you have to put the jars in boiling water and then sit in cold water or some shit but the end results is a sealed jar like you'd find in the grocery store.

Comment

Yeah we eat them fairly quick. I'm not into putting shit away, feed me now son:D

Comment

Meal 5 prepped for 6:30pm 7oz of chicken cooked in Texas Pete's Hot Sauce and asparagus.

Comment

Your consistent with these meals Dana? Day in day out 7 days a week? Or do you kinda eat a clean meal once a month? :D

Comment

Not consistent 7days a week, but 5 days instead

Comment

• He's a good guy and I've always liked him, I fuck with him quite a bit.

But let's be honest and serious here....homz needs a full blown(no pun)out remake.

IMHO if you're anywhere near eating clean, he shouldn't have those types of hands. Again, good guy and I know he'd take this as a friend giving good advice.

But dna, come on bro...you definitely can do better or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                        Let's make it 7 and keep it for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                          So you basically have 2 cheat DAYS per week. Bro I have 1 cheat MEAL per week.

Don't you ever want to see real results dude honestly. I'm not talking shit here dna but let's face it you've been at this for years now and you know God damn well your still fat. Why can't you say to yourself "fuck this man I have a goal and I'm going to accomplish it"!

There is absolutely no benefit to having 2 days of junk. All its doing is keeping you right where you've been for the past 5 years... embarrassed to take off your shirt. Come on dude, fucking own this shit and do it bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            So you basically have 2 cheat DAYS per week. Bro I have 1 cheat MEAL per week.

Don't you ever want to see real results dude honestly. I'm not talking shit here dna but let's face it you've been at this for years now and you know God damn well your still fat. Why can't you say to yourself "fuck this man I have a goal and I'm going to accomplish it"!

There is absolutely no benefit to having 2 days of junk. All its doing is keeping you right where you've been for the past 5 years... embarrassed to take off your shirt. Come on dude, fucking own this shit and do it bro.
                            :thumb: harsh but well said.

Comment

• Sick of it. Between him and beast.

Listen I fucken love junk food as much as anyone. But God damn man, if it's making you look like a sack of shit you need to fucken cut that shit out for awhile. Why the fuck is this so impossible for some people!?

Fucken force yourself to love chicken and Oats. Have the god damn mental power to push through it. You will be rewarded with a body your God damn proud of.

Comment

• Many get complacent, loss of motivation etc...it's hard once you let go, to make a good recovery and even then, well it can be difficult.

It also comes down to having the time bro. I live my life in this simple way:

"How bad do I want it?"

My body is my temple and imo, if you love yourself enough, then you'll love yourself to look ,feel and be better all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X