No announcement yet.

Bodybuilding & Fitness Food Picture Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never got fat like beast or chubbed like dna, yea I was walking at 217lbs and carrying fat, but I gotta give credit when due. ...as much as I hate your faggot ass, you got me thinking and going on eating better, well you planted the seed sort of speak. What made me decide to change was the fact that I was sick of being "thick", no cardio, etc....now? Well look at me:)

Comment

• this comes down to doing what it takes to reach a goal. the end.

how can you spend time preparing your meals, work hard in the gym but than say "ehh i think i'll eat like shit for the next few days" and totally erase anything you've accomplished. that's what blows my mind.

i dont give a shit about temples and i dont care if they love themselves. All I want to see is them buckle down and fucken do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        this comes down to doing what it takes to reach a goal. the end.

how can you spend time preparing your meals, work hard in the gym but than say "ehh i think i'll eat like shit for the next few days" and totally erase anything you've accomplished. that's what blows my mind.

i dont give a shit about temples and i dont care if they love themselves. All I want to see is them buckle down and fucken do it.
        Well treating your body as a temple, imo then you should do what's right. If you have a beautiful home with solid foundation, I can tell you this...i'm sure as hell gonna keep it maintained...IF I want it bad enough

Dbol is strong in your dialated veins:D

Comment

• You guys are absolutely right. No excuses. It's on me and I'm owning up to it. It's only been like this for about 2yrs. Before that I was fine. Hovered around 210-220. Just need to get back to the commitment on weekends

Comment

• Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
            You guys are absolutely right. No excuses. It's on me and I'm owning up to it. It's only been like this for about 2yrs. Before that I was fine. Hovered around 210-220. Just need to get back to the commitment on weekends
            All jokes aside. ...imagine this brother, at your height and frame and around 10% bf....dude you'd be a freak. You're a big kid with a frame to hold it...all your paki friends would be praying to Allah wanting a blessing to look like you:grin:

Comment

• 6:30pm meal prepped, post workout shake prepped, and my water ready to go

It's 6:40pm now. Shoveled this mean down fast

Comment

• Why the clean fork you fat fuck:D you just tossed the food and went with oreo cookies lol...

:D

Comment

• Lol fork isn't clean dipshit. There is hot sauce residue on it

Comment

• looks like sweet and sour sauce residue from chicken nuggets from mcdonalds.. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                      Lol fork isn't clean dipshit. There is hot sauce residue on it
                      riiiiiiiiigggghhhttttt:laugh::grin:

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      looks like sweet and sour sauce residue from chicken nuggets from mcdonalds.. :D
                      :rofl:

Comment

• Guys let's not clog this thread up with nonsense. Thank you

Comment

• This stuff is great to add to pretty much anything! Shakes, salads, ground meat. I mix it with strawberries and kinda mash the strawberries up. Very healthy...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got the right crap this time. Expensive compared to the regular apple cider vinegar.

Comment

• I think it was $5.99 a bottle here. Whats it cost out there?

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                                I think it was $5.99 a bottle here. Whats it cost out there?
                                3.99 :grin:

addy on bottle is CA thats prob why. no transportation cost.

Comment

Working...
                                X