No announcement yet.

Bodybuilding & Fitness Food Picture Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching it up with quinao as a carb source as rice is bloating me up. Also is higher in protein and fiber..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Last night's snack

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Switching it up with quinao as a carb source as rice is bloating me up. Also is higher in protein and fiber..

hows quinoa? rice bloats me up too especially when im running a good dose of testoserona

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Taters[emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

• Originally posted by Androman View Post
            hows quinoa? rice bloats me up too especially when im running a good dose of testoserona

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
            Taste like ass, but its low GI...

Comment

• Gonna try this place for a week on their meal prep. Meals are $6.99...I got the baked chicken parm

Comment

• Meal prep companies will never do it as good as you would do yourself. Any corner they can cut to profit they will do so. Fuck that. Prep your shit lazy old fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Meal prep companies will never do it as good as you would do yourself. Any corner they can cut to profit they will do so. Fuck that. Prep your shit lazy old fuck.
                  Says the phaggot that eats the same shit every day.. oatmeal is not cooking

Comment

Meal prep companies will never do it as good as you would do yourself. Any corner they can cut to profit they will do so. Fuck that. Prep your shit lazy old fuck.
                    Some will do a great job. It's a convenient thing for sure and also breaks up the monotony of things.

Lazy? Lol

If I wanted to be lazy, not sure I'd know how to do it:disagree:

Comment

Some meal prep company would use cheaper chicken quality or smaller portion etc..

Comment

Some meal prep company would use cheaper chicken quality or smaller portion etc..
                        Portions? It's weighted brother.

I see your point, not saying some don't, I agree and I'm sure it happens.

But for $70 a week or so of meals cooked and ready to be eaten and relatively clean food? Not a bad deal especially if you work tons of hours, but I don't lol

Comment

Lol...oyeme

Comment

• Meal prep

Comment

• Homemade brisket that was marinated for 24hrs...dessert pic is in the other thread as it should be, ya fat asses [emoji4][emoji4]

Comment

Meal prep

350 gratis. Go fuckis yourself. Shit looks like it's from 1989.

Comment

Working...
                                X