Calories help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
    I guess I should have shared this before. Last year in May I got my bmr tested and it was a little under 3000 kcal/day. Im not on as much gear now as I was then so Im betting my bmr is close to 2700 kcal/day which is why I choose that number as my daily goal. Im just wondering if its too low?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    That number is what it is if you feel that's what you need a day....your taking in 2700 a day...got it... your a big guy and Im sure that's not much for you. I asked you..what are you burning a day... if your not burning more then your taking in (running a deficit) you aren't gonna loose it bro. cardio is the best way to burn the calories. that's all Im saying. you know this..its proven. ya either run with whats proven and make it happen..or try other stuff and hope ya get to your goals. the choice is all yours bro.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      Huh..? Did you just really say that? Your cardio is #1 priority bro
      Diet # 1.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
        Ive got tiger vision.

The problem is you don't have tiger discipline... No attack bro but your going around in circles here, your results aren't reflective of your "tiger vision"..

If you did exactly what I told you to do for 2 months you'd have better results than you've had the last 3 years.

Comment

I didnt readed all,,but, why using all these stuff.and ghg are u doing low deficit instead eat full high prot high carbs and low fat for get full? U will lose bf anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Pilas View Post
            I didnt readed all,,but, why using all these stuff.and ghg are u doing low deficit instead eat full high prot high carbs and low fat for get full? U will lose bf anyways
            Yea what he said...

Comment

Ok?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

I hadn't checked my bodyfat in a few weeks and I'm down a percent. I concider that good progress.

Comment

Actually I forgot when I last tested. I dont think it was more than a month ago though.

Comment

Working...
                  X