No announcement yet.

Working out twice a day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job on the cardio. I wouldn't believe those calorie numbers though - the machines typically report inflated numbers.

Comment

thanks scrum, yes i have heard that the numbers are inaccurate, i don't trust them.

Comment

Nice sharing.
        I am also weight lifter and i do exercise one time a day because if you do any exercise twice a day then you would be feel some tired and maybe you will be dis hurt sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Aubrey View Post
          Nice sharing.
          I am also weight lifter and i do exercise one time a day because if you do any exercise twice a day then you would be feel some tired and maybe you will be dis hurt sometime.
          :wack:

Comment

years ago i used to train twice a day(only weights) and it was the biggest i have ever been. 5 days twice a day but then again I was popping russian dbol and shooting icn's like they were goin out of style. Don't know about doing it without gear

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              years ago i used to train twice a day(only weights) and it was the biggest i have ever been. 5 days twice a day but then again I was popping russian dbol and shooting icn's like they were goin out of style. Don't know about doing it without gear
              Icn's fuck yea! That's what I running now.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                Icn's fuck yea! That's what I running now.
                fuk icn's gotta be the best test out there. Like those old russian dbol, they kick ass over anything else. Hard to get quality stuff like that over here now tho. Do the icns have the green writing..galenika

Comment

They are light blue writing now.

Your country is turning into a Fucken nazi germany bro. Move to jersey, you have the right attitude and personality to be a Guido!

Comment

Sempre Italia!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      They are light blue writing now.

Your country is turning into a Fucken nazi germany bro. Move to jersey, you have the right attitude and personality to be a Guido!
                      Haha

Comment

Working...
                      X