Mr I's Road to ripped 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    Let me explain life, there was a ton of P90x tuna ab master physiques strutting around and no one gave a shit. Oop there's another Abercrombe and Fitch model wannabe:rofl:

People respect depth and power, you have none, you've become a tanorexic flake obsessed with leanness, seen it many times before.

Chicks gravatated to me on holiday, but I'm not interested, one is enough
    yet you are only 25-30lbs heavier then me. hmm.. how much fat in pounds do you estimate you have to lose? exactly..

you look like a fat guy next to me bro. nobody is looking at you and saying "wow look at that massive bodybuilder". They are saying "look at that power lifter barrel body". you can fool as many people as you want with your shirt ON. but when it comes to shirts OFF, EVERYONE except for the fat powerlifter purmabulker crowd is more impressed with me. this is simply a fact.

have you not seen howe tanned I got?
    no, nobody has seen anything. you take pics in the dark and smear vaseline on the camera lens..

your trying too hard now obviously
    by the looks of your body, you aren't trying hard enough.. :P

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    he does have a nice tan for middle of winter though
    :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post

But tanorexic = :rofl:
      *cough* hypocrite *cough*

tells me not to tan, tells me not to do drugs, then drools over the result. :tired:

Comment

lol @bouncer, love ya buddy but your obsessing over my body now, trolling your own board hahaha! :)

Comment

You two faggots need to stop fucking up the thread. There are enough bouncer or Mr I gives better blow job? threads on this shit site.

Mr I post a fucking clear picture for fucks sake so we can see if you are making any progress or not. and keep your thread bullshit free.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
            You two faggots need to stop fucking up the thread. There are enough bouncer or Mr I gives better blow job? threads on this shit site.

Mr I post a fucking clear picture for fucks sake so we can see if you are making any progress or not. and keep your thread bullshit free.
            you think fat body like that gives good blow jobs? come on bro. gotta have confident sex appeal to give good blow jobs like me! :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post

End of Jan my boy, end of jan

Although I'm not sure, everytime I post a picture bouncer says not clear enough, then posts one of himself with only half a pec showing or an upper ab the rest hidden by shirt.

I agree though, B should stop haunting my thread with his jelousy:thumup:

Comment

End of Jan my boy, end of jan

Although I'm not sure, everytime I post a picture bouncer says not clear enough, then posts one of himself with only half a pec showing or an upper ab the rest hidden by shirt.

I agree though, B should stop haunting my thread with his jelousy:thumup:
                i have posted about 500 pics with my full pec showing clear as day. stop making shit up.

and no, its not just me complaining about your bs pics. everyone is.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  i have posted about 500 pics with my full pec showing clear as day.
                  and no, its not just me complaining about your bs pics. everyone is.
                  Who cares:thumup:

Comment

Who cares:thumup:
                    Mr. I on a serious note bro.

What truly is your goal? Be honest.

You have good size, strong, etc...Regardless what my boy says; you're a big dude. What bouncer fails to realize is that not everyone is wanting or going to have a ripped look; hell the lowest BF I've ever had was 7% and pics to prove; I was also 188lbs or so. But that was years ago and I felt skinny.

I personally like the bigger not so lean look. Yes I power lift still and roll around great on the mat with my 214lbs. I cut easily to 200lbs but feel skinny, but I'm also 5'8" and like to feel thick/full.

Bouncer has this mentality that unless you're ripped, the look isn't good and I don't agree with this. I know of women/men who have choices of either look; lean or thick. BOTH can still have a great look.

What WE ALL can focus on is the number. But with the number also comes the feel. So when I drop to 200lbs for my comps, although I'm leaner I feel skinny but with my power, I surprise people with it. When I'm heavier, I feel better. Goes back to the number I guess, but also that number doesn't lie to me; it makes me feel better.

Maybe because I'm short, who knows. :disagree:

And to add...Bouncer has seen recent pics of me, by no means am I fat, still have a great physique and I also have legs unlike bouncer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                      Mr. I on a serious note bro.

What truly is your goal? Be honest.

You have good size, strong, etc...Regardless what my boy says; you're a big dude. What bouncer fails to realize is that not everyone is wanting or going to have a ripped look; hell the lowest BF I've ever had was 7% and pics to prove; I was also 188lbs or so. But that was years ago and I felt skinny.

I personally like the bigger not so lean look. Yes I power lift still and roll around great on the mat with my 214lbs. I cut easily to 200lbs but feel skinny, but I'm also 5'8" and like to feel thick/full.

Bouncer has this mentality that unless you're ripped, the look isn't good and I don't agree with this. I know of women/men who have choices of either look; lean or thick. BOTH can still have a great look.

What WE ALL can focus on is the number. But with the number also comes the feel. So when I drop to 200lbs for my comps, although I'm leaner I feel skinny but with my power, I surprise people with it. When I'm heavier, I feel better. Goes back to the number I guess, but also that number doesn't lie to me; it makes me feel better.

Maybe because I'm short, who knows. :disagree:

And to add...Bouncer has seen recent pics of me, by no means am I fat, still have a great physique and I also have legs unlike bouncer.
                      I think you should say my name a few more times in a single post. :hibb:

But since I talk more then my fair amount of shit yet hide my legs I suppose its time to man up and post my hairy ass twigs. Shape is decent but definitely need a lot more size.

Yea I am holding my cock, so what?

Comment

I was literally typing the same thing :wacko:

Comment

Calves? :hibb:

Comment

Calves? :hibb:
                            Yes boss. :fight:

Comment

But since I talk more then my fair amount of shit yet hide my legs I suppose its time to man up and post my hairy ass twigs. Shape is decent but definitely need a lot more size.

Yea I am holding my cock, so what?

Yes boss. :fight:

Not bad bro. You like it when people say your name so stfu:slap:

small "hold" lol

Comment

I was literally typing the same thing :wacko:
                                Why don't you post up some pics for once? hmmm....:)

Comment

Working...
                                X