No announcement yet.

Someone help me, lost what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, when working one muscle group too much, later in the workout instead of having both muscle glycogen and blood glucose, you only have blood glucose to use.

Though I don't have a full graps on this process yet so I could be wrong.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AvidFisherman; 08-04-17, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
      What I am getting at is the most efficient way to charge your ATP is through glycolysis of the glycogen in your muscles. Once the glycogen in the muscle is used up your body will still produce ATP but it will not be as efficient at it, you won't get as much bang for your buck.

Monday Hypertrophy: 5x12 Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Straight Bar Bench, Incline Straight Bench, Straight Bar Military Press, Upright Row, Close Grip Bench, Rear Delt Cable Ext., Triceps Rope Pulldown, Dumbbell French Press, Face Pulls, Wide Grip Shrug, Dumbbell Shrug

Tuesday Hypertrophy:* 5x12 Quads/Hamstrings/Calves

Leg Press, Back Squat, Leg Extension, Lying Leg Curl, Seated Calf Raises, Hip Thrusts
      HIIT swimming

Wednesday Hypertrophy: 5x12 Back/Bicep

Pull Ups, Good Mornings, Standing Straight Bar Curl, Narrow Grip Cable Row, Single Arm Cable Row, Dumbbell Hammer Curl, Cable Curl
      HIIT swimming

Thursday Strength: 5x5 Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Straight Bar Bench, Incline Straight Bench, Straight Bar Military Press, Upright Row, Close Grip Bench, Rear Delt Cable Ext., Triceps Rope Pulldown, Dumbbell French Press, Face Pulls, Wide Grip Shrug, Dumbbell Shrug

Friday Strength:* 5x5 Quads/Hamstrings/Calves

Leg Press, Back Squat, Leg Extension, Lying Leg Curl, Seated Calf Raises, Hip Thrusts
      HIIT swimming

Saturday Strength: 5x5 Back/Bicep

Deadlifts, Pull Ups, Standing Straight Bar Curl, Narrow Grip Cable Row, Single Arm Cable Row, Dumbbell Hammer Curl, Cable Curl
      Hike or swim

Sunday
      Hike or rest

I take 3 or 4 minutes between sets to maximize hypertrophy.

It typically takes me around an hour and a half each day to do my workouts.

We r not that far apart time wise if u throwin strech, snack, and cardo. Looks like a great training regimen. How r the results, and if u don't mind me asking do u enhance?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yeah... I did not read through your post well the first read through. My second post I realized you weren't hammering the weights 3 hours straight.

I got on some low dose tren, test, and anavar for a couple weeks back in March, I think it was, but I got some killer shin pumps from the anavar and went back down to just trt. Before that the last blast I had was quite a while ago. I started a log in PSL's forum about my upcoming blast.

Comment

So, when working one muscle group too much, later in the workout instead of having both muscle glycogen and blood glucose, you only have blood glucose to use.

Though I don't have a full graps on this process yet so I could be wrong.

I don't have a full grasp eather. Off the top of my head I belive one depletes blood glucose first, then glycogen stores in the cell but only according to blood sugar dropping.
          I can tell from my own w/o if I use milk or egg whites and protine powder blend my recovery is much faster. After I figured it out I read a quality article on just that. It was so soon after i figured it out that I read the article it was almost like dej a vu. I can probably find it if u would like, it's not heavy medical lit.

Comment

What I am getting at is the most efficient way to charge your ATP is through glycolysis of the glycogen in your muscles. Once the glycogen in the muscle is used up your body will still produce ATP but it will not be as efficient at it, you won't get as much bang for your buck.

Monday Hypertrophy: 5x12 Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Tuesday Hypertrophy:* 5x12 Quads/Hamstrings/Calves

HIIT swimming

Wednesday Hypertrophy: 5x12 Back/Bicep

Pull Ups, Good Mornings, Standing Straight Bar Curl, Narrow Grip Cable Row, Single Arm Cable Row, Dumbbell Hammer Curl, Cable Curl
            HIIT swimming

Thursday Strength: 5x5 Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Friday Strength:* 5x5 Quads/Hamstrings/Calves

HIIT swimming

Saturday Strength: 5x5 Back/Bicep

Deadlifts, Pull Ups, Standing Straight Bar Curl, Narrow Grip Cable Row, Single Arm Cable Row, Dumbbell Hammer Curl, Cable Curl
            Hike or swim

Sunday
            Hike or rest

I take 3 or 4 minutes between sets to maximize hypertrophy.

It typically takes me around an hour and a half each day to do my workouts.

Totally agree with u on ATP availability during the big inning of the w/o

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicken View Post
              I don't have a full grasp eather. Off the top of my head I belive one depletes blood glucose first, then glycogen stores in the cell but only according to blood sugar dropping.
              I can tell from my own w/o if I use milk or egg whites and protine powder blend my recovery is much faster. After I figured it out I read a quality article on just that. It was so soon after i figured it out that I read the article it was almost like dej a vu. I can probably find it if u would like, it's not heavy medical lit.

Ive read similar studies. One group gets water, the other gatorade, and the last milk. The milk group has the best recovery... I would puke if I did that though, its too heavy for me.

Comment

Ive read similar studies. One group gets water, the other gatorade, and the last milk. The milk group has the best recovery... I would puke if I did that though, its too heavy for me.

Try fairlife skim milk, if u like milk, lactose free, concentrated protine, and a digestive enzyme added. Coca-Colas newest product, or their parent company, they did there homework and produced a affordable healthy product.

Comment

• I live in the middle of a bunch of corn fields, we don't get fancy stuff like that around here.

Comment

I live in the middle of a bunch of corn fields, we don't get fancy stuff like that around here.

Walmart and most major grocers carry it.

Comment

• Huh, Ill look for it

Comment

• Update:

Currently sitting at 138 lbs, loosing steadily around 1lb per week.

I can definitely see fat loss around my waist and used a caliper to do some measurements , came out to be around 16% bf.
                        not sure how true it is.

Pics :

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Should I keep cutting more?

Eating 1700 cals on workout days and 1500 cals on non workout days.

Lifts have gone up, but they are becoming harder and harder to progress, esp on compound movements.

Suggestions?

Thanks for reading.

Comment

• I'd stick to your current plan if I were in your shoes. Get to 10-12% body fat then slowly start increasing calories, and I do mean slowly.

At some point in the near future I would have your testosterone levels checked. If you are actually lifting with intensity and good form you should have put on more muscle after all this time. As long as protein needs are met, hormone levels are normal, and muscle is being torn down during exercise, your body should adapt and grow more muscle. Everyone has different rates but you should have had more by now. If all else fails, some exogenous testosterone always does the trick!

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                            I'd stick to your current plan if I were in your shoes. Get to 10-12% body fat then slowly start increasing calories, and I do mean slowly.

At some point in the near future I would have your testosterone levels checked. If you are actually lifting with intensity and good form you should have put on more muscle after all this time. As long as protein needs are met, hormone levels are normal, and muscle is being torn down during exercise, your body should adapt and grow more muscle. Everyone has different rates but you should have had more by now. If all else fails, some exogenous testosterone always does the trick!
                            yea i can tell he has lost some fat but i would expect some muscle tissue by now. i'm betting he has a hormonal issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                              I'd stick to your current plan if I were in your shoes. Get to 10-12% body fat then slowly start increasing calories, and I do mean slowly.

Thanks, I really don't know what else to do.

Protein needs are always met, so are fats.

Maybe my body takes longer to show muscle definition than others though.

I haven't given up though, I'll keep doing what I'm doing till I can cut till 10-12%.

Maybe my body needs more fat off before I can see more muscles, who knows.

Edit: what bf% would you guys put me at?
                              Last edited by nitrous_nit; 09-01-17, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nitrous_nit View Post
                                Edit: what bf% would you guys put me at?
                                I would say somewhere around 15%. You should start to see some muscle definition and abs when you get closer to 10%.

Comment

Working...
                                X