X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chicken View Post
    ?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
    Why is 3 hours your magic number? How come you don't do 4 or 5 or fuck it and do 15?

Comment

• Comment

• I do 1 hour working out and 2 hours of cock push-ups.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          I do 1 hour working out and 2 hours of cock push-ups.
          That's funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Why is 3 hours your magic number? How come you don't do 4 or 5 or fuck it and do 15?
            Well sometimes I do 4 and I have quite a few 3 and a half hr days but I have some 2 hr days too. 3 hours is my normal goal. I stretch avidly, I'm 44 verry muscular and can do a full split, which takes about 15 minets a day to maintain that degree of flexibility with the amount of muscle on my frame, then I work major muscle groups for the day about an hour and a half 2 two and a half hours, core work 10 minets light day 25 minets heavy core day, and I try 4 cardio 25 to 50 minets depending on what I'm trying 2 do with my BMI. I tend 2 set down mid way or some time along 4 about 5 or 10 minets to eat a nut bar or some kind of quick energy and just chill. And if I have time and don't feel completely exausted in a muscle group I'll go agan untill it's done.
            Why not more than three or 4? I have a career and I'm on call 24 hr a day 6 days a week, and a family with 5 kids. 3 is the magic number beacuse it takes me that much time to maintain a refined, detailed, hard body. U also have 2 think I'm 44, I have to work harder than a guy that is 26 to make my body look 26. I love fitness. Man I love being in the gym. 3 hours passes to quick.
            Why r u so pissed about 3 hours in the gym? Do u think its 2 much? R u pissed beacuse people do that and u dont? Man every verry muscular guy I know spends a couple hours or more in the gym most days. Maby ur missing there second visit a day, lots of guys w/o that way half in the morning and half in the evening.

Comment

Well sometimes I do 4 and I have quite a few 3 and a half hr days but I have some 2 hr days too. 3 hours is my normal goal. I stretch avidly, I'm 44 verry muscular and can do a full split, which takes about 15 minets a day to maintain that degree of flexibility with the amount of muscle on my frame, then I work major muscle groups for the day about an hour and a half 2 two and a half hours, core work 10 minets light day 25 minets heavy core day, and I try 4 cardio 25 to 50 minets depending on what I'm trying 2 do with my BMI. I tend 2 set down mid way or some time along 4 about 5 or 10 minets to eat a nut bar or some kind of quick energy and just chill. And if I have time and don't feel completely exausted in a muscle group I'll go agan untill it's done.
              Why not more than three or 4? I have a career and I'm on call 24 hr a day 6 days a week, and a family with 5 kids. 3 is the magic number beacuse it takes me that much time to maintain a refined, detailed, hard body. U also have 2 think I'm 44, I have to work harder than a guy that is 26 to make my body look 26. I love fitness. Man I love being in the gym. 3 hours passes to quick.
              Why r u so pissed about 3 hours in the gym? Do u think its 2 much? R u pissed beacuse people do that and u dont? Man every verry muscular guy I know spends a couple hours or more in the gym most days. Maby ur missing there second visit a day, lots of guys w/o that way half in the morning and half in the evening.

I'm very pissed. I wish I could look like a guy with muscles. Maybe some day. I'm gonna start going 3 hours in the morning, 3 hours at midday, and 3 hours at night. Better up your game bro.

Comment

• You have no life chicken noodle soup

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  I'm very pissed. I wish I could look like a guy with muscles. Maybe some day. I'm gonna start going 3 hours in the morning, 3 hours at midday, and 3 hours at night. Better up your game bro.
                  Iv taught u, that is what I'm here 2 do. There r concepts I shared with u that I saw u quote as ur own the next day beacuse u found them true. (In a whisper) I will enlighten u more..... And others will understand truth and accuracy and some like u will resent it, makes no matter 2 me although some will adopt it as there own just like u.
                  LATER!

Comment

• Ok
                    Siddhrtha Gautama

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      I do 1 hour working out and 2 hours of cock push-ups.
                      Do you have a big cock?

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                        Do you have a big cock?

I'm laughing my as off! U ant right.

Comment

Dude, your rests are way too long or you are wasting your time doing redundant lifts.

You need ATP to fule your muscle contractions. You use up your ATP as you lift. You make more ATP through glycolysis. Once your muscle glycogen is used up the process to create more ATP for your muscles becomes less efficient, i.e. not utilizing your time well.

Unless you are doing something like a full body workout every other day, you are wasting your time, spending that much time in the gym.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by AvidFisherman; 08-04-17, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• I just read your post again, you spend a lot of time stretching and resting. If you shorten that up you can be in and out in half your time I am betting.

Comment

• Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                              Dude, your rests are way too long or you are wasting your time doing redundant lifts.

You need ATP to fule your muscle contractions. You use up your ATP as you lift. You make more ATP through glycolysis. Once your muscle glucose is used up the process to create more ATP for ypur muscles becomes less efficient, i.e. not utilizing your time well.

Unless you are doing something like a full body workout every other day, you are wasting your time, spending that much time in the gym.

Metabolic processes that use ATP as an energy source convert it back into itsprecursors. ATP is therefore continuously recycled in organisms: the human body, which on average contains only 250 grams (8.8*oz) of ATP,[3]*turns over its own body weight equivalent in ATP each day.[4]

ATP is used as a*substrate*in*signal transduction*pathways by*kinases*thatphosphorylate*proteins*and*lipids. It is also used by*adenylate cyclase, which uses ATP to produce the*second messenger*moleculecyclic AMP. The ratio between ATP and AMP is used as a way for a cell to sense how much energy is available and control the*metabolic pathways*that produce and consume ATP.[5]

Avid I appreciate ur post. I'm sure I could do more with less and improvements can allways be made. I gym well fueled and consume about a half a gallon af skim milk throughout my work out for both the carbs and amino acids it supplies, the milk I buy also has a digestive inzime added. It would make some people puke but It does not bother me. I also eat some form of chewable carb during that time which coupled with the milk gives the body glycogen on hand in the blood to utilize as well as having pre-stored glycogen in cells. As stated in the article above the body is amazing at producing ATP and all other molicuals which convert glycogen to expendable energy through cellular processes. In my openion it's glycogen depletion which causes the lack of muscle contraction not ATP. ATP is a portion of signal to expend caloric energy. I have herd arguments like these another is naturaly produced HGH depletion in about an hour. I don't buy it. The human body works much like a machine energy in energy out and it estimates energy expenditures for tomorrow by how we exerted it yesterday, many days, months, years before and we can c that in the form of building muscle mass to meet tommorows demands.
                              I do belive fresh muscles r the best muscles and after we shred them we become fatigued but I have to lift heavy which I do sometimes to get the fatigue rapidly, the majority of the time I use a Surge Newbert theory w/o which is light and long. This theory is nessary 4 my tendons and ligaments cannot do heavy all the time any more.
                              What does ur work out look like and does it work in the form of building mass, or is that a goal of urs at all? And if I am rong in my ideas please convense me. Last thankyou 4 an intelligent reply.

Comment

• What I am getting at is the most efficient way to charge your ATP is through glycolysis of the glycogen in your muscles. Once the glycogen in the muscle is used up your body will still produce ATP but it will not be as efficient at it, you won't get as much bang for your buck.

Monday Hypertrophy: 5x12 Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Straight Bar Bench, Incline Straight Bench, Straight Bar Military Press, Upright Row, Close Grip Bench, Rear Delt Cable Ext., Triceps Rope Pulldown, Dumbbell French Press, Face Pulls, Wide Grip Shrug, Dumbbell Shrug

Tuesday Hypertrophy:* 5x12 Quads/Hamstrings/Calves

Leg Press, Back Squat, Leg Extension, Lying Leg Curl, Seated Calf Raises, Hip Thrusts
                                HIIT swimming

Wednesday Hypertrophy: 5x12 Back/Bicep

Pull Ups, Good Mornings, Standing Straight Bar Curl, Narrow Grip Cable Row, Single Arm Cable Row, Dumbbell Hammer Curl, Cable Curl
                                HIIT swimming

Thursday Strength: 5x5 Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Straight Bar Bench, Incline Straight Bench, Straight Bar Military Press, Upright Row, Close Grip Bench, Rear Delt Cable Ext., Triceps Rope Pulldown, Dumbbell French Press, Face Pulls, Wide Grip Shrug, Dumbbell Shrug

Friday Strength:* 5x5 Quads/Hamstrings/Calves

Leg Press, Back Squat, Leg Extension, Lying Leg Curl, Seated Calf Raises, Hip Thrusts
                                HIIT swimming

Saturday Strength: 5x5 Back/Bicep

Deadlifts, Pull Ups, Standing Straight Bar Curl, Narrow Grip Cable Row, Single Arm Cable Row, Dumbbell Hammer Curl, Cable Curl
                                Hike or swim

Sunday
                                Hike or rest

I take 3 or 4 minutes between sets to maximize hypertrophy.

It typically takes me around an hour and a half each day to do my workouts.

Last edited by AvidFisherman; 08-04-17, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X