Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a shit thread lol

Comment

• Not enough cardio. 2 days of HIIT swimming won't cut it. IF you want to get lean, you need to do cardio EVERY DAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Not enough cardio. 2 days of HIIT swimming won't cut it. IF you want to get lean, you need to do cardio EVERY DAY!

I'm doing cardio 5 days a week, 4 days after my workout and once on the weekend.

I'm doing LISS for around 35-40 after my workouts and around 1 hr on the weekend.

Comment

• What else do you do? Take the stairs. Ride you bike or walk everywhere. You are young, so you have that going for you. But as a natural, you need to do 2X of what the druggies do. :)

Comment

What else do you do? Take the stairs. Ride you bike or walk everywhere. You are young, so you have that going for you. But as a natural, you need to do 2X of what the druggies do. :)
            Yes I try to be as active as possible. I have been loosing weight consistently for the past 2 months, around 1lb/week with my plan and diet.

Others suggested I keep going until I reach around 10% body fat with my plan, so I have to keep going and not give up now.

Comment

• Any pics nitrous...

Comment

• 2 months isn't long enough. Go for at least 6 months. You are making progress, so keep going.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                  Any pics nitrous...
                  Yes i believe on page 1 and page 4

Comment

2 months isn't long enough. Go for at least 6 months. You are making progress, so keep going.

Making progress definitely, but lifts are getting hard and hard to progress on lol.

Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by nitrous_nit View Post
                      Making progress definitely, but lifts are getting hard and hard to progress on lol.

Thoughts?
                      Caffeine. 200mg pill before workout. And some carbs. That will give you energy to have a good workout.

Comment

• Usually I don't eat anything in the morning before my workout, since I wake up at 4.30am, and head off straight to the gym.

Then I have my post workout later when I arrive home by 6-6.30am.

Can't do caffeine as it gives me headaches lol..

Comment

• I guess do what works for you, but lifting when fasted isn't going to your energy levels any favors. Can you at least have a bowl of oatmeal or something 30 min before you lift? You need some intensity to push the weights.

Comment

I guess do what works for you, but lifting when fasted isn't going to your energy levels any favors. Can you at least have a bowl of oatmeal or something 30 min before you lift? You need some intensity to push the weights.
                            I can but that means I loose 30 mins of gym time before I go to work.

My gym is 10 mins away, can I eat a small banana when I get up and ready to leave? Or do I have to eat 30 mins pre workout?

Thanks

Comment

• Your gonna be about 100lbs by the time you get to 10%. I wish I could watch you train because something seems off to me if your eating and strict like you say.

Comment

• Originally posted by nitrous_nit View Post
                                I can but that means I loose 30 mins of gym time before I go to work.

My gym is 10 mins away, can I eat a small banana when I get up and ready to leave? Or do I have to eat 30 mins pre workout?

Thanks
                                Eat something to get some energy. It takes me 5 min to prepare and eat a bowl of oatmeal. But a banana is better than nothing, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X