rado's GH log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rado View Post
    Says the one to get one...let me guess, you're not gonna get blood work done with the new jins that were sent to you??? If you don't, you're a pos:agreed:
    As I said in the other thread. I'm under no obligation to get blood work as I never said I would. I made no promise to anyone.

However, based on my experience and as rocket will tell you, you can definitely get a feel for a well dosed gh and an underdosed GH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      As I said in the other thread. I'm under no obligation to get blood work as I never said I would. I made no promise to anyone.

However, based on my experience and as rocket will tell you, you can definitely get a feel for a well dosed gh and an underdosed GH.
      Lol ok

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
        Lol ok
        Lol ok all you want. You have no prior experience with GH so you can't possibly have an understanding of what I'm talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Lol ok all you want. You have no prior experience with GH so you can't possibly have an understanding of what I'm talking about.
          Lol ok

Comment

• I never showed ID for any bloodwork. I think the ID is required for drug screening only.

Comment

• I never showed ID either? at least I dont recall it lol

Bouncer is right you can def tell if its good or not. no way we could guess the strength or pureness anything like that but def know if its strong or not.

I just had some low dosed ones and I knew it right away went in and got tested yup about half doses. maybe less I was just at 200 on 2.5 ius
              I should of been in the 350s

your doing good on your diet bro keep it up.

Comment

• it would also be safe to say chad will always knows what a real 4iu dose is now also lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  I never showed ID either? at least I dont recall it lol

Bouncer is right you can def tell if its good or not. no way we could guess the strength or pureness anything like that but def know if its strong or not.

I just had some low dosed ones and I knew it right away went in and got tested yup about half doses. maybe less I was just at 200 on 2.5 ius
                  I should of been in the 350s

your doing good on your diet bro keep it up.
                  thanks bro.

Yea I've always had to show ID even for my personal labs.

I thank my training as well for being lean.

Comment

• this morning was my last shot at 2ius. once i get the labs back(im sure by mid-week), i will post my final week and thoughts on all of this.

:)

Comment

• you still rolling? shit you must be purple belt by now?

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        you still rolling? shit you must be purple belt by now?
                        You mean brown. I haven't been rolling for near 2yrs now. Although few times here and there i do go roll.

I transitioned over to xfit ever since, crediting my current look to it.

Comment

• So yesterday morning was my last shot of GH and my results are here.

Overall the experience was really good, slightly swollen hands, more so right. Slept good, training was same and food consumption was a bit more, but stayed lean the entire time.

I will continue on and will start a new and better log. :weights:

Comment

• post the results here for fuck sake. this is the log. you and making other threads and then linking to them. lol it just causes confusion.

Comment

• disagree but will post link. with all the bs on this log, by the time someone wants to see it, this mother fucker will be on page 32 with BS:D and just you and rocket...fuck off lol

Comment

• why did you delete it? ffs man...i will do it later, i have to run...you're an asshole

Comment

Working...
                                X