rado's GH log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rado's GH log

So I started my GH this past Monday, the 9th. I will run the 2iu's for 6 months, no need for 3 and especially 4 IMO from all the stuff I've read. I AM not looking for anything other than the great benefits at 2ius. I am certain the benefits at 2ius will be great for me.

Link to thread of GH kits; https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...-kit-world-hgh

IF I see the results I'm looking for at 2ius at 6 months, then I will run GH until I'm dead, along with test(300mgs) and leave the rest of all the other gear alone, for good:)

I've never ran GH in the past due to NOT seeing the value in it, when I can get similar and if not better results with for a third of the cost of GH. Now? I'm turning 42 in June and want to keep healthy as I am now, minus some injuries here and there.

I don't need all the other stuff if I can get the GH and Test dialed in. Besides, test/Gh is the best of both worlds for me.

So onto my update lol.

So first of all, I can't stand to draw out my IU's on the slin and not change the pin; what a fucking stab that is when I have to grab some fat. Damn pin is dull from the vial, like wtf:disagree:

I know my body too well and I honestly could care less if anyone agrees or believes me here; but since taking those shots. I've been sleeping like a rock, no dreams(like most have) but holy fuck have I slept tremendously well since Monday:clapback::weights::D

Other than that and sweating tons more, not sure how that's fucking possible, but yeah all is good so far.

I will get labs before I'm done with this box here. Then I will switch my shots to evenings, and that is based on this article here. https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...wth-hormone-gh

I will order the rest of GH kits from Alphatrop soon and post as time goes on.

Good stuff man. Do you know the igf-1 levels you need to achieve for The "health benefits" you're looking for? For me, I'm looking to get in the upper 500's. So I will be adjusting and retesting to see where I'm at again next week.

You might want to have this moved to the WorldHGH forum. That way they are able to see your posts (my guess is they check that area more than anything else).

Comment

I'll be following this..

Comment

ONE WEEK UPDATE

Sleeping as I had stated, literally flawless. Still doing my 2iu's around 4:45-5am and eating around 8ish after my training is done.

Comment

I need to keep up with this. I'm 47 but feel like I'm in the best shape ever. Down the road like 8 months to a year I would like to add something with my test c to gain a little more size.

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
            I need to keep up with this. I'm 47 but feel like I'm in the best shape ever. Down the road like 8 months to a year I would like to add something with my test c to gain a little more size.
            I'm at a point now(42 in June) where I'm going to maintain a good size and stay lean. In order for me to get this done the right way without using stuff like tren, mast or winny all year round, is going to be GH/Test and how I train and eat now.

It'll be a slow smooth transition from my gear to just test and GH. right now I still have gear to finish up and some that is also coming. I also want to play around with the doses to find the right one for me.

I will continue to post my progress with pics, food logs will continue as they have.

Comment

I just started eating decent thanks to the food picks you guy's have been posting. Its really got me motivated. I also just started taking Creatine hcl. This guy in the gym who I trust said it helped him out fast. He said with in two weeks he started showing more muscle size but he also said it kind of hit its peak by week 3 but still holding size. Said he gained 4lbs of muscle. I don't know if its true but he did get a little size quick.

Comment

Looking forward to this log

Comment

When are you getting bloodwork?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    When are you getting bloodwork?
                    Towards end of GH cycle on first box.

Thoughts bro?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      Towards end of GH cycle on first box.

Thoughts bro?
                      Whenever it's convenient for you. It shouldn't matter when you get tested. Most say after 2 days of being on your good and test no later than 14 hours after injection. Just curious what your numbers will be.

Comment

What were your numbers @ 4iu Chadd? I expect his to be half that since your doing double the dose.

Comment

You guys ever get the bloods to let us know if there legit. 2iu's did nothing for me.

Comment

Yeah I posted mine in my log. 83-233 is in normal range and my igf-1 was 359. I would expect to see Rados in the high 200's or low 300's.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                              You guys ever get the bloods to let us know if there legit. 2iu's did nothing for me.
                              Yea Chadd did.

And I agree, 2iu is to low a dose for a man to notice much. It's like taking 100mgs test per week. It'll help if your natty test levels are really low but that's about it, your not going to see anything significant.

Comment

Working...
                              X