rado's GH log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rado View Post
    why did you delete it? ffs man...i will do it later, i have to run...you're an asshole
    this is the log. it belongs here. you dont need to link to another thread that has a link back to this thread. we all know this the log thread. this is where results should be posted.

Comment

• Rados IGF Results

Rados igf 1 results from 2iu daily of alphatrop was 249.

Normal range is 75-216.

So while he is technically flagged as "high" because he is above the normal range, he is just barely above it. We would expect to see a higher result if alphatrop was dosed properly.

With Chadd's and now Rado blood work both showing lower than expected igf levels I think it's safe to say alphatrop has some GH in it but it is underdosed. My estimate would be that each vial has something like 5iu rather than the stated 10iu it should have.

Worldhgh, my personal opinion is that you should pull alphatrop from your shelves. This is not a very good gh. Sorry brother. We appreciate you sending out free samples to people but the results just aren't very impressive from this brand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        this is the log. it belongs here. you dont need to link to another thread that has a link back to this thread. we all know this the log thread. this is where results should be posted.
        so when someone new wants to see my report, now we have to go find the page for it? disagree...i will re-post it tomorrow.

also making another thread specifically for the igf report, is also giving kudos to the sponsor..i posted link for obvious reasons, easier to find.

sometimes you just need to let things be. i certainly don't have 10 views for no reason lol

you should of never deleted the thread, just own you fucked up and move on. but you won't....

Comment

so when someone new wants to see my report, now we have to go find the page for it? disagree...i will re-post it tomorrow.

also making another thread specifically for the igf report, is also giving kudos to the sponsor..i posted link for obvious reasons, easier to find.

sometimes you just need to let things be. i certainly don't have 10 views for no reason lol

you should of never deleted the thread, just own you fucked up and move on. but you won't....
          People expect to see the results in your GH log. That's what a log is. A detailed breakdown from start to finish.

You posted a link to a new thread and in that new thread you posted a link back to this thread. Lmao. Why make it so complicated?

I'm not doing things to be a dick. I'm simplifying the process. Remember your diet threads? Remember how confused people got because you made several threads linking back and forth to each other? Remember how you had to keep telling people they were posting in the wrong thread? Keep things simple and sweet bro. That's all I'm trying to do here.

Comment

People expect to see the results in your GH log. That's what a log is. A detailed breakdown from start to finish.

You posted a link to a new thread and in that new thread you posted a link back to this thread. Lmao. Why make it so complicated?

I'm not doing things to be a dick. I'm simplifying the process. Remember your diet threads? Remember how confused people got because you made several threads linking back and forth to each other? Remember how you had to keep telling people they were posting in the wrong thread? Keep things simple and sweet bro. That's all I'm trying to do here.
            fair :thumup:

Comment

fair :thumup:
              and thank you by the way for doing the blood work. shit talk and jokes aside you lived up to your part of the bargain so props brother.

Comment

• my IGF ranges are from 101-267 so if he were going to my doc he would be normal. my doc likes my IGF at 350 says I will get the most benefits with out the diabetes high risk. says I can run it at 350 forever.

on 2.5 IUs my IGF comes back at 369 or 359 shit I already forget lmao.

Comment

and thank you by the way for doing the blood work. shit talk and jokes aside you lived up to your part of the bargain so props brother.
                  All good brother.

If i say something, I'll do it. :thumup:

When i get back from training, I will post the lab work

Comment

• My normal range (since I'm much younger than Rado :D) is 83-233 ng/mL.

His levels were barley outside normal range. I agree with Bouncer that either Alphatrop should be half the price or not even be sold. There are much better selections for not much more money.

Rado, if your hands were numb on that dose/level wait until your levels are over 300.

I appreciate the free kits so we can test and post results. A lot of great HGH info on this site.

Comment

• fuck the free boxes but if my IGF comes back at 249 you better refund every damn penny I gave you. I know I would and will. if you guys remember frenchy? he was here for a bit sourcing. he sold me 20 boxes of kigtropin when they went bad and that dude refunded me every single box and I was not the only one. that was a real sold mother fucker. people get all wrapped up in oh I can save 10$ over here ya good luck when something goes wrong.

Comment

• Sorry for the long delay in posting this. I've attached the final Igf report from the lab. So here is my take on all of this. My last blood work, my GH was tested and was near non-existent, I posted the labs on here already.

So it would be fair to say that my Igf levels were dramatically low. To take 2iu's ED for 50 days(minus a few days), and to bring my levels up within 100/150 points of what would be ideal for me? I give credit where it's due.

For what it's worth, Alphatrop IMO on a 1-10 scale 10 being highest, I'd give it a 7. It is cheaper, it is under-dosed, etc...But IMO, some members can't afford the expensive ones and would suffice for these, I mean they do work. Would I buy them? No I wouldn't. But it's because I could afford the more expensive ones and if I could not, then yes I would buy these. HOWEVER, I would agree that pricing should be dropped down quite a bit.

It's no different than us buying a better more stronger gear=more money, and vice versa.

I think for any of us to completely just dismay Alpha is silly, they do work.

And again, I emphasize that I would not buy them for that price, they are weaker than most, etc...I just feel that a little credit could be given to Alphatrop, that is all. So don't(bouncer)twist wtf I just said.

I know now what my range is with lower dosed GH and soon will know when I get myself a better GH.

Thanks to the sponsor for the kit:thumup:
                        Attached Files

Comment

• guys, those ranges vary from lab to lab lol

Comment

• I think a 7 is way to high! Plus you don't have any other brands to compare it to.

If I had to rate it I would give it a 4. It is real since my levels were higher but for a couple bucks more you can buy a different brand from the same board sponsor that tests much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                              I think a 7 is way to high! Plus you don't have any other brands to compare it to.

If I had to rate it I would give it a 4. It is real since my levels were higher but for a couple bucks more you can buy a different brand from the same board sponsor that tests much better.
                              I just think all of you are being overly critical. I am not saying that other brands are not better or stronger, of course. The GH did work, did it work wonders, better, stronger, etc??? Well unfortunately no they did not.

That's my take on it. I'm just happy I got the rest of my labs done and quite interesting for sure. My AST/ALT were under 50, considering my tren usage and length. My HDL/LDL were the best I've ever had. The cardio and my eating has done that.

Overall really happy with how things are going. I've yet to weigh myself. My suits/shirts are tighter, my mile has dropped to 8mn a pace lol...but internally, i am healthy and everything else is good:thumup:

Comment

• It's underdosed. Everything else it irrelevant. $220 for a box of what is basically 50iu total of GH isn't worth it.

You're better off going with a better brand.

Everything else you said is besides the point.

Comment

Working...
                                X