No announcement yet.

rado's GH log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just looked over the thread and I have to say - GUYS RELAX.
    Each person has own problems and can sometimes forget about something and be lost in dialy routine or life concerns.
    That is not a reason to argue
    I symphathise rado - that is really stressing to run this log and I am a sorry to bring such stress to him.
    I like everyone on this board and you are nice guys. I would like to be a good friend to any of you in real life

Comment

• Originally posted by worldhgh View Post
      Just looked over the thread and I have to say - GUYS RELAX.
      Each person has own problems and can sometimes forget about something and be lost in dialy routine or life concerns.
      That is not a reason to argue
      I symphathise rado - that is really stressing to run this log and I am a sorry to bring such stress to him.
      I like everyone on this board and you are nice guys. I would like to be a good friend to any of you in real life
      Bro it's all good, but thank you.

Kinda hard to control bitches on their periods, which seems to be the case around here.

Not stressed but annoyed for sure.

Comment

• Rado, when's your blood work scheduled for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Rado, when's your blood work scheduled for?
          Leaving here soon....No scheduling is needed, walk-ins are fine.

Curious to compare this full panel to previous one.

Comment

• After all the hype lets keep in mind that chad was running alphpatrop @ 4iu and his IGF came back elevated but not where we were expecting it to be. rado @ 2iu is probably going to be lower. if however rado igf levels are higher then we will know chadd has beta igf levels. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              After all the hype lets keep in mind that chad was running alphpatrop @ 4iu and his IGF came back elevated but not where we were expecting it to be. rado @ 2iu is probably going to be lower. if however rado igf levels are higher then we will know chadd has beta igf levels. :D
              And your too beta to get yours done! :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                And your too beta to get yours done! :D
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ME3DNkJ0c

Comment

• This is truly fucked up lol

I get in the building, sit down, give papers to some fool on facebook, nobody else i saw in there, NOBODY.

Brings me to back, puts 21g (i assume, might of been 20g)needle in vein, draws 4 vials, I sign one piece of paper, i leave....wow.

What am i missing here? See if anyone catches on:agreed:

I know what he didn't do, does anyone have a guess? If so, you're right:thumup:im still in shock, wtf damn...

I'll have results within a few days since i got a full panel done and them some.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                    This is truly fucked up lol

I get in the building, sit down, give papers to some fool on facebook, nobody else i saw in there, NOBODY.

Brings me to back, puts 21g (i assume, might of been 20g)needle in vein, draws 4 vials, I sign one piece of paper, i leave....wow.

What am i missing here? See if anyone catches on:agreed:

I know what he didn't do, does anyone have a guess? If so, you're right:thumup:im still in shock, wtf damn...

I'll have results within a few days since i got a full panel done and them some.
                    What is this a fucken quiz show? Who gives a fuck. :)

Comment

What is this a fucken quiz show? Who gives a fuck. :)
                      He didn't ask me for any identification at all

Comment

He didn't ask me for any identification at all
                        You gave your papers and all that shit to the guy at the counter. Do they need identification?

Comment

You gave your papers and all that shit to the guy at the counter. Do they need identification?
                          Yes identification is always needed....

Comment

Yes identification is always needed....
                            Well wtf kind of shithole you get your blood work done at you cheap fuck..

Comment

You're an idiot. Lab Corp and it's done by the requesting doc or lab company....i just pick location

Anyway, eat a ball sack and stfu.

I might just send the labs directly to the sponsor so you go can go fuck yourself

Comment

Says the one to get one...let me guess, you're not gonna get blood work done with the new jins that were sent to you??? If you don't, you're a pos:agreed:

Comment

Working...
                                X