No announcement yet.

rado's GH log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll post labs by next week. I ended up(as in scheduling, for those idiots who read into shit) getting a full panel done...Anabolic Steroid test panel.

Chad was nice enough to give me a code that took 15% off the $300+ tab. I will ONLY post igf numbers. I'm going to compare my current cycle to the new one I'll be doing soon. I want to see who's good and who's not.
    Last edited by rado; 02-22-17, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• That's cool. They are quick to turn around the results too. 2 days max. My first time was 24 hours. What was your baseline?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        That's cool. They are quick to turn around the results too. 2 days max. My first time was 24 hours. What was your baseline?
        I never got a baseline. I might have one from a previous lab done, but need to look to see if that's the case.

We will see....im more curious on my other stuff.

Comment

• Great log rado.

Comment

• Originally posted by jolter604 View Post
            Great log rado.
            Can't tell if serious........

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
              Can't tell if serious........
              You are telling how you see it good or bad you are keeping it real.
              I just started using hgh myself and I had trouble with it at first but my body loves the stuff.

Comment

Great log rado.
                For what it's worth bro, but thanks.

Hopefully you do well with it. I will keep on running GH if this comea back good. We shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                  For what it's worth bro, but thanks.

Hopefully you do well with it. I will keep on running GH if this comea back good. We shall see.
                  If it comes back good you are going to continue? I didn't even think you had any to continue using?

You have to admit this thread is confusing as hell.

You don't see the value, tired of all the BS, money is NOT the problem, can't wait for this to be over. You have 2 vials, nope, 1 vial and 1 shot, waiting until you have half a bottle left to get tested. Etc, etc, etc.

Reread this junk and be as objective as you can. This thread is a train wreck of confusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                    If it comes back good you are going to continue? I didn't even think you had any to continue using?

You have to admit this thread is confusing as hell.

You don't see the value, tired of all the BS, money is NOT the problem, can't wait for this to be over. You have 2 vials, nope, 1 vial and 1 shot, waiting until you have half a bottle left to get tested. Etc, etc, etc.

Reread this junk and be as objective as you can. This thread is a train wreck of confusion.
                    If it comes back good yes i will continue on.

It is what it is.

So what if i say 2 vials and one is half empty, 3/4 empty etc...who cares what i post, the point is that i was getting labs to prove this gh is good or not, that's it.

I didn't know we had rules as to how i post. Regardless it is getting done as i said from the get go.

So i can't change my mind as to yes, no or etc....come on dude, stop nick picking shit.

I forget, people never change their minds, people not allowed to be frustrated?

Comment

You are telling how you see it good or bad you are keeping it real.
                      I just started using hgh myself and I had trouble with it at first but my body loves the stuff.
                      What troubles did you have at first? Why do you feel your body loves it now? Curious as I'm new to HGH as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        What troubles did you have at first? Why do you feel your body loves it now? Curious as I'm new to HGH as well.
                        Figuring out the dosing when i went from 1 cc to 1/2 cc syringes .
                        I have been on 3 iu for like 13 weeks and i have went down in body fat so much and the vascularity is insaine

Comment

Figuring out the dosing when i went from 1 cc to 1/2 cc syringes .
                          I have been on 3 iu for like 13 weeks and i have went down in body fat so much and the vascularity is insaine
                          The measuring is exactly the same. Only difference is 1 Syringe holds less volume.

3iu would be exactly the same. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            The measuring is exactly the same. Only difference is 1 Syringe holds less volume.

3iu would be exactly the same. Lol
                            Yeah the 1 cc has 1 threw 10 between the 1 cc abd the half had 1 threw 5.
                            I ordered 1 cc insulin and got half cc ones.
                            By tue time i figured it out i was i vial deep i figured it out lol
                            Each number equals a iu.
                            The half cc gos 10 threw 50 instead of 1 threw 100

Comment

• Rado assuming your Gh is real and you continue you just wasted that whole box. this is only reason why I thought you should of tested earlier. sure your rich but a box is still a box wasted.
                              in your avi you look ripped did this Gh help any or didn't notice?

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                                Rado assuming your Gh is real and you continue you just wasted that whole box. this is only reason why I thought you should of tested earlier. sure your rich but a box is still a box wasted.
                                in your avi you look ripped did this Gh help any or didn't notice?
                                A few weeks isn't going to set me back, that much...if it does, then oh well.

I got lean with my cycle, training and diet.

GH didn't make me that way but im certain that it's helped for sure in terms of sleeping. I get lean without GH.

Not rich bro, but i live ok. I know my hands have a slight puffiness to them, they do.

Regardless if it comes back good, i will certainly do it differently this time. Not the dosing part either;)

Comment

Working...
                                X