rado's GH log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    your not going to see anything significant.
    Significant or not, it's enough for me.

I don't need a significant amount of gaining anything, i did say i looked forward to GH for the benefit of health related more so than gains.

If i want gains, tren prop mast is my go too:weights:which is my cycle now.

I disagree with your post on seeing anything at 2ius...maybe for you guys, but im noticing a few things in my sleep and hand numbness as of last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      Yeah I posted mine in my log. 83-233 is in normal range and my igf-1 was 359. I would expect to see Rados in the high 200's or low 300's.
      Every lab has different ranges. I'll get the labs done soon. I'm waiting on certain things and I'm gonna be seeing my doctor soon anyway

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

I don't need a significant amount of gaining anything, i did say i looked forward to GH for the benefit of health related more so than gains.

I disagree with your post on seeing anything at 2ius...maybe for you guys, but im noticing a few things in my sleep and hand numbness as of last night.
        You say it's enough for you yet you have no idea of the strenth of the GH. That's like saying I'm going to take 1/2 cc shot of test a week but having no idea if it's 50mg or 500mg. After researching I'd like my igf-1 levels to be around 600. So I'm adjusting and retesting.

Comment

I didn't much of either at that dosage. I guess if you run it long enough

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
            I didn't much of either at that dosage. I guess if you run it long enough
            2ius wont show much you will def get leaner and add 2-5lbs (water weight) but if you get your IGF around 350ish you can take for ever and get all the health from it and I am sure over time size also but you just wont notice the size part. but you def get tighter/leaner

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              2ius wont show much you will def get leaner and add 2-5lbs (water weight) but if you get your IGF around 350ish you can take for ever and get all the health from it and I am sure over time size also but you just wont notice the size part. but you def get tighter/leaner
              :clapback:thanks for the input brother. Where the fuck you been?

Comment

:clapback:thanks for the input brother. Where the fuck you been?
                Eating donuts. Claims 260lbs but 50 of it is pure belly lard. He'll tell ya he still got abs though. :D

Hey rocket, a new Dunkin donuts just opened in Folsom. One of the first in NorCal. I bet your fat ass been over there a couple dozen times ehh?

Between you and fatso beast, I'm now the pride of California. :D

Comment

TWO WEEK UPDATE

Still taking 2ius in the morning around 445/5am. Eating around 745/8am after training and everything is done. I'm still sleeping great, my right hand is a tad swollen. Some have said it's not the GH, very minimal to see anything etc...

I know my body well enough that when I see a change, I notice it immediately. Regardless. this is what I'm currently experiencing. I will be getting lab work done and will be posted.

Other than that, I will keep this updated and apologize it for being late on the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Eating donuts. Claims 260lbs but 50 of it is pure belly lard. He'll tell ya he still got abs though. :D

Hey rocket, a new Dunkin donuts just opened in Folsom. One of the first in NorCal. I bet your fat ass been over there a couple dozen times ehh?

Between you and fatso beast, I'm now the pride of California. :D
                    theres a dunking doughnut right on your corner,lol I actually dont like DD but I will eat reg ones. 265 son and yes def soft but with a shirt on you can't tell so I'm good,lol
                    3 more month my doc says I will be what I will be. so I might start with weights around 2 months or so. just dont want to go backwards and wait a year again. So I am being patient for once in my life.

Comment

TWO WEEK UPDATE

Still taking 2ius in the morning around 445/5am. Eating around 745/8am after training and everything is done. I'm still sleeping great, my right hand is a tad swollen. Some have said it's not the GH, very minimal to see anything etc...

I know my body well enough that when I see a change, I notice it immediately. Regardless. this is what I'm currently experiencing. I will be getting lab work done and will be posted.

Other than that, I will keep this updated and apologize it for being late on the post.
                      please please please trust me get an IGF test dont waste your time on serum. and do not take a whole vial day of test pure waste. take your reg dose as that is what you want to know.
                      inject and test with in 14 hours but try and keep it around 10 hours.

2ius should have you well in to the 300IGF

Comment

please please please trust me get an IGF test dont waste your time on serum. and do not take a whole vial day of test pure waste. take your reg dose as that is what you want to know.
                        inject and test with in 14 hours but try and keep it around 10 hours.

2ius should have you well in to the 300IGF
                        I had planned on this anyway bro. but thanks:thumup: and i will shoot what i have been doing, 2iu's...not sure why so many do more before the test.

Comment

I had planned on this anyway bro. but thanks:thumup: and i will shoot what i have been doing, 2iu's...not sure why so many do more before the test.
                          because they can not think for them selfs and they read it on the inter webs so it must be true.
                          I call them sheep. you plan on running 2iu so that is the info you want its pretty common sense if you ask me.
                          good luck bro

Comment

because they can not think for them selfs and they read it on the inter webs so it must be true.
                            I call them sheep. you plan on running 2iu so that is the info you want its pretty common sense if you ask me.
                            good luck bro
                            Of all people, I'd listen to your advice. Fat boy:weights:

I'll do exactly that, thx nigg

Comment

Of all people, I'd listen to your advice. Fat boy:weights:

I'll do exactly that, thx nigg
                              us fattys like to be called weight challenged or big boned.

Comment

THIRD WEEK UPDATE

Nothing much this week, still the same as before. Other than having the sinus/bronchitis simultaneously, I'm doing good with training, rest and food.

Comment

Working...
                                X