No announcement yet.

rado's GH log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will run out in 12-13 days. Yet your going to wait 2 weeks to start to schedule. Those are your exact words you stated very clearly. You realize 2 weeks is 14 days and if it takes 48 hours that's 16 days until you get blood work. That's 3-4 days after you've run out of GH.

Your talking shit, I'm just making sure we get the valuable info we want about the kit based on your promise to do so. I never said I would ever do blood work so this has nothing to do with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      You will run out in 12-13 days. Yet your going to wait 2 weeks to start to schedule. Those are your exact words you stated very clearly. You realize 2 weeks is 14 days and if it takes 48 hours that's 16 days until you get blood work. That's 3-4 days after you've run out.

Your talking shit, I'm just making sure we get the valuable info we want about the kit based on your promise to do so. I never said I would ever do blood work so this has nothing to do with me.
      Ah i see your bs point now...i did say two weeks but you took as if i were literally gonna be 14 days.

Geez man, why always have to take shit so concrete. Listen, it's gonna get done before i run out...so now you can relax ok.

I would of not let the gh run out and me not have labs.

Comment

I'm just making sure we get the valuable info we want about the kit based on your promise to do so.
        Really?

You really think that for that measly fucking box of gh im gonna put myself out there and not return my favor? Lol

Ok bro....

Comment

Rado you should want the tests done sooner then waiting, what if it comes back bunk? You just wasted all that time. People might be waiting to order based off of bloods they see. So you're holding up potential orders for the guy that gave you a freebie. On most other boards that is called a reverse scammer.

I have a feeling we won't be seeing any bloodwork here....lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Ah i see your bs point now...i did say two weeks but you took as if i were literally gonna be 14 days.

Geez man, why always have to take shit so concrete. Listen, it's gonna get done before i run out...so now you can relax ok.

I would of not let the gh run out and me not have labs.
            That's all I'm making sure of bro. I wasn't talking shit. Just trying to get the best info we can. If you're igf level is low we will know alphatrop just isn't that good. If it's high it may just be that Chad had the test done too early. I know rocket says 5 days and igf levels will max out but I admit I have my doubts. I think it may take longer then that. So I'm genuinely interested in your results.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              Rado you should want the tests done sooner then waiting, what if it comes back bunk? You just wasted all that time. People might be waiting to order based off of bloods they see. So you're holding up potential orders for the guy that gave you a freebie. On most other boards that is called a reverse scammer.

Nah Rado will do the blood work. He's no scammer. I was just making sure he was gonna get it done before he ran out.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post

Ok thanks for the info:wack:i made it clear when it was gettin done and if the owner was waiting for me to do labs, he has a mouth and can tell me to do so...not you Frank
                Last edited by rado; 02-15-17, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Nah Rado will do the blood work. He's no scammer. I was just making sure he was gonna get it done before he ran out.
                  Like seriously....this gh has been a fucking turn off.

Comment

That's all I'm making sure of bro. I wasn't talking shit. Just trying to get the best info we can. If you're igf level is low we will know alphatrop just isn't that good. If it's high it may just be that Chad had the test done too early. I know rocket says 5 days and igf levels will max out but I admit I have my doubts. I think it may take longer then that. So I'm genuinely interested in your results.
                    Good point...didn't meant to act like a dick. Just beyond annoyed with the GH drama...I'd rather listen to traps' girl issues than this:D and even that is brutal

Comment

no idea if it will max out but I gave blood 5 days into Gh before and then months later same stuff serostims and the number didn't change.
                      this is fact for me I also notice the guys that say your have to wait 3-4 weeks dont say that anymore.

only problem I see with rado waiting is 2 things like frank said thats info people might be waiting on or might not want to wait and get burned.
                      second if it is good and he wants more its to late that box is a complete waste unless he can get more in a week? that I dont know? that would suck to just waste the box assuming its good. someone that wants to run it for real should of got the box. just my opinion.

Comment

Good point...didn't meant to act like a dick. Just beyond annoyed with the GH drama...I'd rather listen to traps' girl issues than this:D and even that is brutal
                        lol there has been a lot of Gh drama but dont trip bro just ignore it if it gets to ya.
                        Gh is a lot of money IMO people are getting ripped off and that sucks. this info is important for everyone here.
                        do you have a baseline IGF score? hope you do Im very curious how each IU effects us if it is person to person or a normal scale say 1IU bumps IGF 100 points? I dont know cuz I only have my info to go off.

Comment

Rado, if you want to continue to stay on GH get your test done now so you can order more. If you order international it will take 2 weeks to get to you. If you've already made the decision that you're not staying on then it doesn't matter much.

I agree with Rocket. I don't spend much money on AAS but buying a GH gets expensive. You'll drop a couple thousand to run it for a year. We all here to help each other. Trying different bands and getting blood work done is very beneficial to us all.

Comment

He ain't no sheep mother fuckers!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              lol there has been a lot of Gh drama but dont trip bro just ignore it if it gets to ya.
                              Gh is a lot of money IMO people are getting ripped off and that sucks. this info is important for everyone here.
                              do you have a baseline IGF score? hope you do Im very curious how each IU effects us if it is person to person or a normal scale say 1IU bumps IGF 100 points? I dont know cuz I only have my info to go off.
                              I now see why you kinda stepped away, all this BS going on. i don't remember if my last labs had my Igf, I know my GH was there. I'd have to go back on my labs to see what the levels were.

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                              Rado, if you want to continue to stay on GH get your test done now so you can order more. If you order international it will take 2 weeks to get to you. If you've already made the decision that you're not staying on then it doesn't matter much.

I agree with Rocket. I don't spend much money on AAS but buying a GH gets expensive. You'll drop a couple thousand to run it for a year. We all here to help each other. Trying different bands and getting blood work done is very beneficial to us all.
                              Right now my answer is NO brother. I'm over the GH drama, BS, this and that, this raises this, this lowers that...From the get go, I made it clear when and how I was going to get my labs done. Now all of a sudden, I've got people talking shit. It's such a fucking turn off, makes me not wanna do it. Good point though if I wanted to continue on, to order now. Money is not the issue, the issue is the fakes, me not seeing the value, etc...to throw away that kind of loot? man fuck that.
                              He ain't no sheep mother fuckers!
                              :thumup:

to put things into perspective on money. I spend anywhere from $275-$400 a month on good weed. But my shit isn't fake and I see the value in it:D

Not being a dick fellas, just tired of the bs back and forth with GH. I will get labs done and post soon. I made a commitment on behalf of a free GH kit and will follow through.

Comment

I now see why you kinda stepped away, all this BS going on. i don't remember if my last labs had my Igf, I know my GH was there. I'd have to go back on my labs to see what the levels were.

Right now my answer is NO brother. I'm over the GH drama, BS, this and that, this raises this, this lowers that...From the get go, I made it clear when and how I was going to get my labs done. Now all of a sudden, I've got people talking shit. It's such a fucking turn off, makes me not wanna do it. Good point though if I wanted to continue on, to order now. Money is not the issue, the issue is the fakes, me not seeing the value, etc...to throw away that kind of loot? man fuck that.

:thumup:

to put things into perspective on money. I spend anywhere from $275-$400 a month on good weed. But my shit isn't fake and I see the value in it:D

Not being a dick fellas, just tired of the bs back and forth with GH. I will get labs done and post soon. I made a commitment on behalf of a free GH kit and will follow through.
                                Damn 400 a month on weed? thats nuts thats Gh money and make you healthy.

very real point of the fake Gh shit theres not a lot of just bunk shit like there used to be a few years ago but there is a shit ton of low dosed shit out there. if I pay for 10iu I want 10iu not 4 or 5.
                                I honestly get that I have spent a gazillion dollars buying Gh over the many many years only thru trial and error do I have a slight idea where to go,lol

Comment

Working...
                                X