rado's GH log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOURTH WEEK UPDATE

Nothing really has happened. Training is great, food is good, sleeping is still great and slight swollen right hand. I've got 3 vials left so few more weeks and will be posting lab work results.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      FOURTH WEEK UPDATE

Nothing really has happened. Training is great, food is good, sleeping is still great and slight swollen right hand. I've got 3 vials left so few more weeks and will be posting lab work results.
      if you dont get more before you run out that box you took is just like throwing money in the garbage. assuming its real in the first place. you really want to go 6month but a year is best. its not like steroids the muscle cells dont get bigger your body creates more muscles cells this takes time and then they have to mature. you need more or it was a waste homie.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        FOURTH WEEK UPDATE

Make sure you get blood work before you run out bro. Your igf levels will obviously drop the longer your off.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          its not like steroids the muscle cells dont get bigger your body creates more muscles cells this takes time and then they have to mature.
          do these new muscle cells go away after use or stay with you forever?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            do these new muscle cells go away after use or stay with you forever?
            beauty of GH the new muscle cell are for good. I am positive that is the only reason I am 260 now. yes I am soft but before injury I was 250 solid not ripped like a BB of coarse. I have a picture at the beach where my traps look like most peoples legs even my rear delts are like softballs

steroids make your cells puff up and they shrink back after. but you combine the new cells on top of puffing them up = 260lbs of sexiness

Comment

beauty of GH the new muscle cell are for good. I am positive that is the only reason I am 260 now. yes I am soft but before injury I was 250 solid not ripped like a BB of coarse. I have a picture at the beach where my traps look like most peoples legs even my rear delts are like softballs

steroids make your cells puff up and they shrink back after. but you combine the new cells on top of puffing them up = 260lbs of sexiness
              That is called hyperplasia of muscular cells (division of cells). Hyperthrophy is increase in volume of each cell. Once the cell is big enough, it is divided by 2 cells (hyperplasia), so you get more potential for hypertrophy.
              It is a contaversial topic - I read some researches claiming that hyperplasia is possible and some that it is not. As a seller I would prefer to think that it is real :) but I am not a scientist.
              I can say that the hyperplasia may be true because of the tremendous difference in muscle size between athletes in pre-HGH and post-HGH period (+20-30 lbs and leaner mass)
              But 100 % real HGH benefit is that it significantly increase the number of nucleous in muscle cells. So do steroids also, in combination this effect is very significant.
              By the way, I would be really grateful if somebody who know this topic well, post here links to studies about hyperplasia

Comment

Originally posted by worldhgh View Post
                That is called hyperplasia of muscular cells (division of cells). Hyperthrophy is increase in volume of each cell. Once the cell is big enough, it is divided by 2 cells (hyperplasia), so you get more potential for hypertrophy.
                It is a contaversial topic - I read some researches claiming that hyperplasia is possible and some that it is not. As a seller I would prefer to think that it is real :) but I am not a scientist.
                I can say that the hyperplasia may be true because of the tremendous difference in muscle size between athletes in pre-HGH and post-HGH period (+20-30 lbs and leaner mass)
                But 100 % real HGH benefit is that it significantly increase the number of nucleous in muscle cells. So do steroids also, in combination this effect is very significant.
                By the way, I would be really grateful if somebody who know this topic well, post here links to studies about hyperplasia
                we dont copy paste all that doctor talk. we just say things like muscle cells puff up ect. much easier for us to understand,lol

Comment

Originally posted by worldhgh View Post
                  my only problem with that theory when you take a guy like Dave Palumbo. Guy was known to use massive amounts of drugs including massive amounts of Gh, slin etc.. he now looks like he weighs 125 lbs. Some other Pro's come to mind but dave paulumbo is the most extreme example. he has no known health issues and of course he doesn't train like he used to but if GH helped you keep muscle why does he look like he has fucken aids?

this guy was once a lean 300lbs...

Comment

my only problem with that theory when you take a guy like Dave Palumbo. Guy was known to use massive amounts of drugs including massive amounts of Gh, slin etc.. he now looks like he weighs 125 lbs. Some other Pro's come to mind but dave paulumbo is the most extreme example. he has no known health issues and of course he doesn't train like he used to but if GH helped you keep muscle why does he look like he has fucken aids?

this guy was once a lean 300lbs...

he stopped everything and didnt eat or train if i remember correctly... yates got small too

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                      he stopped everything and didnt eat or train if i remember correctly... yates got small too
                      But that's my point. If GH creates new muscle cells that stay with you forever, how is it possible that a guy like palumbo who probably used 10iu a day or more for years and years can shrink down to a twink who looks like he never been to a gym.

Rocket smashed his hand under an SUV. He couldn't train and is just getting back to it. I doubt he ate well. But he's saying the reason he stayed 260 is because GH and he said the beauty of GH is that it gives you new muscle cells that never go away. Yet palumbo looks like he weighs 125lbs and he used more GH then all of us combined. Lol

Difference between rocket and palumbo is that rocket stayed on GH while palumbo went off everything. That proves to me that the benefits of GH at least in terms of size maintance do not stay with you forever and you have to stay on GH to get its benefits. That's why I'm not sure I buy the whole "new muscle cells" theory.

Take 1 look at palumbo in that pic I posted and tell me I'm wrong. Lol. Guy looks like the walking dead.

Comment

Rasp, how's it going?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                          Rasp, how's it going?
                          updating tomorrow

Comment

But that's my point. If GH creates new muscle cells that stay with you forever, how is it possible that a guy like palumbo who probably used 10iu a day or more for years and years can shrink down to a twink who looks like he never been to a gym.

Rocket smashed his hand under an SUV. He couldn't train and is just getting back to it. I doubt he ate well. But he's saying the reason he stayed 260 is because GH and he said the beauty of GH is that it gives you new muscle cells that never go away. Yet palumbo looks like he weighs 125lbs and he used more GH then all of us combined. Lol

Difference between rocket and palumbo is that rocket stayed on GH while palumbo went off everything. That proves to me that the benefits of GH at least in terms of size maintance do not stay with you forever and you have to stay on GH to get its benefits. That's why I'm not sure I buy the whole "new muscle cells" theory.

Take 1 look at palumbo in that pic I posted and tell me I'm wrong. Lol. Guy looks like the walking dead.
                            ya no clue bro maybe he has aids something is def eating away ay him. He dont look right at all.
                            why was I just as big before hand injury and not real on GH? I dont think I would ever shrink up to look like him. Just goes to show how much the muscle cells puff when on steroids.
                            your points are valid but we dont know him or the whole story thats the only problem I wouldn't doubt he has aids fucker dont look right at all/

Comment

I didn't hardly train for about 7 months when injured and only ate poorly

I didn't lose much size at all

Comment

ya no clue bro maybe he has aids something is def eating away ay him. He dont look right at all.
                                why was I just as big before hand injury and not real on GH? I dont think I would ever shrink up to look like him. Just goes to show how much the muscle cells puff when on steroids.
                                your points are valid but we dont know him or the whole story thats the only problem I wouldn't doubt he has aids fucker dont look right at all/
                                Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                                I didn't hardly train for about 7 months when injured and only ate poorly

I didn't lose much size at all
                                that's my point guys. neither of you went off when you were injured. we've already established that staying on AAS, GH, etc.. will preserve muscle.

that's not my argument. my argument is with the claim that GH gives you "new muscle cells that you keep forever". if that's true, why do people who completely go off everything especially for long periods shrink down to nothing again? Dan Hill comes to mind. To me it proves that GH effects don't last.

This guy used everything under the sun. Came off and shrunk down to a guy that looks like he never been to a gym. Shouldn't the "new muscle cell" effects of gh have helped this guy maintain at least a little muscle mass even if he stopped training and came off everything?

Pics of Dan Hill in thread below.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...drugs-vs-natty

Comment

Working...
                                X