No announcement yet.

rado's GH log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Levrone is another that went to about 180 lbs after he stopped working out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      Levrone is another that went to about 180 lbs after he stopped working out.
      exactly. and we all know that dude was using pharm grade HGH in the 90's and early 2000's. where do all these "new muscle cells" go when guys like that drop 75lbs of muscle?

Comment

Rado, you staying on or stopping after you finish this run?

Comment

well if muscle can go away then muscle can go away. GH dont make it bullet proof.
          your saying these guys were all 300 lbs monsters and just shrank up well thats not just GH muscle that went away that was all the muscles they built that went away.
          that make better sense?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            well if muscle can go away then muscle can go away. GH dont make it bullet proof.
            your saying these guys were all 300 lbs monsters and just shrank up well thats not just GH muscle that went away that was all the muscles they built that went away.
            that make better sense?
            Yea but what happened to those new muscle cells? If they can just go away then you don't keep the results like you were saying. Know what I mean?

Comment

Old and new muscle cells shrink if person does not train, but when he starts training again, muscles gain very much faster. It is so-called muscle memory.
              I am sure you know about Levron. In the career he took long breaks without any training and proper nutrition. But then within 3-6 months he gained 50-80 lbs of lean mass - enough to achieve first places on Arnold classic. There were several such periods in his life.

Comment

everyone i know who used it like Rocket said ended up keeping the gains they made while on cycle

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Yea but what happened to those new muscle cells? If they can just go away then you don't keep the results like you were saying. Know what I mean?
                  they are still there just atrophy takes over my guess. I not gonna try and act like I know bro cuz I dont I just using common sense and guessing

Comment

FIFTH WEEK UPDATE
                    sorry for the late post, again everyone.

Other than still sleeping well and hand taf swollen, i feel great and food/training is perfect.

I have 2.5 vials left and will start scheduling myself for labs in about 2 weeks or so.

I plan on getting a full panel done as i always have.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                      Rado, you staying on or stopping after you finish this run?
                      It all comes down to what my labs will say. I'll decide after i see the results

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        FIFTH WEEK UPDATE

I have 2.5 vials left and will start scheduling myself for labs in about 2 weeks or so.
                        make sure your still on the gh when you get igf test done bro. not weeks after you finished gh. that wont tell us anything.

why you waiting till the very last second? i dont get it.

Comment

make sure your still on the gh when you get igf test done bro. not weeks after you finished gh. that wont tell us anything.

why you waiting till the very last second? i dont get it.
                          I have never said I'd wait till i was out, never. You somehow came up with that nonsense.

I will wait till i have one vial left at half empty. Why wait till end? Why not? I don't follow sheep sir, i do shit my way:thumup: everyone is quick to get shit done...last time i checked, not running a race here....no rush;)

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            I have never said I'd wait till i was out, never. You somehow came up with that nonsense.

I will wait till i have one vial left at half empty. Why wait till end? Why not? I don't follow sheep sir, i do shit my way:thumup: everyone is quick to get shit done...last time i checked, not running a race here....no rush;)
                            You said you have 2.5 vials left and you will "start scheduling yourself for labs in 2 weeks or so". Why not schedule now just to be safe and make sure you can get an appointment before you run out of GH in 12-13 days?

What does this have to do with being a sheep? It's about living up to your side of the deal in return for the free kit. It's about letting Chadd, rocket, myself and other know valuable information. Your igf level is at its peak and it has been for sometime.

You're acting like I'm attacking you or talking shit because I'm telling you that you don't have to wait until the last day. If you "wait 2 weeks to start scheduling" an appointment you may very well not be able to get it done on time. That's all I'm saying. We want useful info bro.

Comment

You said you have 2.5 vials left and you will "start scheduling yourself for labs in 2 weeks or so". Why not schedule now just to be safe and make sure you can get an appointment before you run out of GH in 12-13 days?

What does this have to do with being a sheep? It's about living up to your side of the deal in return for the free kit. It's about letting Chadd, rocket, myself and other know valuable information. Your igf level is at its peak and it has been for sometime.

You're acting like I'm attacking you or talking shit because I'm telling you that you don't have to wait until the last day. If you "wait 2 weeks to start scheduling" an appointment you may very well not be able to get it done on time. That's all I'm saying. We want useful info bro.
                              bro calm the fuck down. I said I'd get it done and what's it to you on when it's done? Geez man, get a grip.

All this typing for what?

You do realize it takes 24 to 48hrs to get labs, oh wait...you don't donate blood right :whistle:whistle

You're a joke at times...whether i do it now, tomorrow morning, Saturday monday...it's getting done.

Comment

I stated very clearly when and how I'd get my labs done....so not sure why you keep telling to do it. I had a plan from the get go and im keeping it that way.

When you give blood, then come talk to me...i even offered to pay for it and you're on my case about mine? Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X