Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    wasnt challenging you and they better match mine as that is what your selling
    do you sell any other GH?

We are still in search of the best supplier for hygetropin, except for these hgh in our store you will not meet a single hormone now. And if there are new brands, rest assured, they will be checked by us in the laboratory

Comment

never mind I looked you sell hygtropin also. how come your not challenging that one also?

We wrote the whole article long before this discussion, and it is dedicated to this drug - and I think there is given a detailed answer to your question.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...nted-selecthgh

Comment

I don't think there is any good Hygetropin out there to be honest. I haven't seen any good blood work on it in years. It's all underdosed from what I've seen.

Comment

Will do and thanks a lot! It seemed to me the baseline to compare to other brands was the 10iu serum labwork, but it definitely makes a hell of a lot more sense to check before I begin, and then my specific dosage. I intend to run a 5iu per day, but based upon Bouncers reviews of Jintropin I'll see if I can handle it as I've not had experience with it before. As soon as I get the pre cycle lab, and then the cycle lab I'll post results.

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Welcome and great to have you here. Lot's of experience/knowledge on SM.

So far a couple of SM members have ordered the Jin's. Bouncer is currently running a log on it. He seems to love it but I am interested in the blood work. What test are you getting done? From reading above it sounds like a GH serum test if you're fasting and injecting 10iu. Read through my HGH log but no need for a serum test. Get an IGF-1 test before you start your HGH and then one a week after. Only test what you're running. SO if you're injecting 2iu a day then test that.

Comment

You're welcome, and thus far I've been impressed with the customer service. I spent the day emailing back and forth with the reps, and fortunately you all were able to fill my order before running out. Payment has been made, and I'm awaiting shipping.

As far as WorldHGH goes, let me just say in dealing with them they emailed to tell me they were out of stock, but they could fill a single order kit; however, it was gonna cost $600. Suffice it to say, the difference in customer service is profound!

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
            Wow, this is a complete surprise for us! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by GRH1954 View Post
              You're welcome, and thus far I've been impressed with the customer service. I spent the day emailing back and forth with the reps, and fortunately you all were able to fill my order before running out. Payment has been made, and I'm awaiting shipping.

As far as WorldHGH goes, let me just say in dealing with them they emailed to tell me they were out of stock, but they could fill a single order kit; however, it was gonna cost $600. Suffice it to say, the difference in customer service is profound!
              so the shadiness begins. my spider senses went off from this post and I figured it was only time until the cat jumped out the bag and the real agenda was seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                I don't think there is any good Hygetropin out there to be honest. I haven't seen any good blood work on it in years. It's all underdosed from what I've seen.
                Sounds like "We bought something at another store, and your products are bad, because We bought bad products in another store" ). There are different versions of Hygetropin, but to expect the quality of more expensive counterparts - is just a waste of time.

Comment

In our shop are relatively expensive brands of hgh, and their cheaper counterparts.

Yes, we will not give up hygetropin, and it is possible to add several brands in its price policy. But do not think that hygetropin with low dosages, no, he's always been less efficient and its price is always lower than the market leaders. It's cheaper counterpart, and expect hygetropin effectiveness of expensive brand - it's weird, otherwise it was considered to be better than competitors, offering the same quality for less money.

Our goal as a responsible seller to provide information about it (and we do in articles and forums), and what is better - more expensive and effective, or cheap and less effective is the choice of each customer, the main thing that he had information at the time of purchase.

It's like with cars - buying a car for$ 1000 you're happy if it works, but buying the Bugatti Veyron - you can be sure that you have one of the fastest cars.

As for our products, we have quality standards, and if the product does not comply with them, it will not be available in our store. Reputation is worth more to us than profits from several sales.

Comment

Originally posted by GRH1954 View Post
                    Will do and thanks a lot! It seemed to me the baseline to compare to other brands was the 10iu serum labwork, but it definitely makes a hell of a lot more sense to check before I begin, and then my specific dosage. I intend to run a 5iu per day, but based upon Bouncers reviews of Jintropin I'll see if I can handle it as I've not had experience with it before. As soon as I get the pre cycle lab, and then the cycle lab I'll post results.
                    Looking forward to see your blood results

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

To see if the jins blood results compare to rockets generics blood results chadd posted at 4 ius.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't understand what this means... I spoke with WorldHGH a couple of times, made an order, and immediately they emailed me to tell me they were out of stock. Within a day I believe, I got a response from them saying they had a single kit in stock they could sell me for an inflated amount. I'm about to post up a continuation of my original post, but none the less, I don't know what the hell you're talking about, or implicitly suggesting here.

so the shadiness begins. my spider senses went off from this post and I figured it was only time until the cat jumped out the bag and the real agenda was seen.

Comment

I apologize if this doesn't post, but I'm going through a bit of trial and error with my phone. All the gH made it here safe and sound and as beautiful as I had imagined.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1614.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	2.71 MB
ID:	946889

Comment

Sorry for the picture being so large, but I had to upload the picture, and then post it which left it at the original size.

I wanna clarify something from an earlier response, because I had mentioned on the SelectHGH's competitors. So I originally wasn't on Superior Muscle, I was on another forum, and I decided to buy some gH from a competitor. I put in the order, but they were out of Jintropin. Fair enough to contact a customer to let them know that, but then I got anoter email offering to sell me a single kit they had remaining for an inflated price, which I though was unprofessional of them to do. I never asked for anything in return for the inconvenience, I simply added my email to the wait list and then fortunately for me I came across SelectHGH.

I put in my order with SelectHGH on 03/17/17; however, they too were out of the 200iu Jintropin kits, but instead of trying inflate the price of a single kit, a representative made good on the order, and was able to acquire the 600iu of Jintropin I originally ordered. I paid on the same day (03/17), and to make things better, they added to my order 40iu of Ansomone for a VERY fair price so that I could try both. I have my initial bloodwork done with my IGF1 levels, and I will have blood work done again after a week of running Ansomone at 5iu ED (which began today) and I will post those results, as well as the results of the Jintropin once I completely transition. After I've been running only the Jintropin for about two weeks at the same dosage, I will have have labs drawn again as well.

Lastly, I just wanna say in dealing with SelectHGH I was very impressed with their professionalism, and quickness in response and shipping. Everything thus far checks out, it absolutely beautiful, and I have almost 100 emails since I purchased in dealing with these guys. I would definitely recommend them to anyone interested in some gH. If anyone has any questions I will gladly get you whatever information you need to make an informed decision when looking at sources. I will post up again with some labs next time as promised.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!

We look forward to the blood tests!

Comment

Select is getting great customer service reviews! Lots of happy customers!

Comment

Working...
                                X