Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
    I am wondering, if it is made in a regulated pharmacy, how did the blood tests show an igf at a so-so level? Do peoples bodies process hgh differently? Is this pharmacy govt. regulated? Is it like a compounding pharmacy in the US? I am very ignorant on hgh but woild like to know as much as I can incase I want to but some in the future.
    IGF levels are independent to each. I have real Pharma GH I have tested at different doses and I compare the results to all other generic GH I buy. I know exactly what it should read for me. now saying this I am 100% sure the vial I gave chad has 10ius in it so when he got the result I know what his result would be. he tested many others and they fall short. INCLUDING select scammer.
    so instead of being men and say hey my fake Gh that is not made in a Pharma is actually only 6ius per vial I would be ok with that as that is the truth and you buy it knowing the truth.
    but instead select scammer and bounce both make excuses like well it still works ect LMAO no that suck BS and would never fly.
    I went to buy a Lambo but it had a Toyota motor is that ok? it still drives does no one see the shady BS here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Your points are valid and I can't answer the pharmacy questions but let's keep things in context here. If you went to a doc with igf levels of 453 they would not say "oh your igf level is so so". They would ask why are your igf levels so extremely high? 200 points above average is not so so. I understand it could be even higher but this is about context here.
      you are fucking stupid so I can sell you test that only has 100mgs in it and its ok cuz yes is in it or like I just said buy a lamb with a Toyota motor well it drives dont it? what the problem?

you are killing me WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
        If you want high IGF - you can just buy IGF. Why only for the IGF to GH use?

And I can't answer this question. Unfortunately I have no Black tops for research. I can check Ansomone, and ensure its purity and composition of amino acids, but I see no reason to spend 1400$ on something that I already know. And I'm pretty sure that there is no GH boosters because its main purpose clearly lies in the plane of the mass for bodybuilding.

And by the way, why listen to me? I'm just another seller hgh )
        LMASO yes thats a great point bro why dont you send over that Pharma IGF you have over there. I am sure bouncer will take some and can tell everyone how great it is cuz he retains water LMAO you fucking rookie

Comment

• Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
          I've been reading this whole thread and both bouncer and rocket make great points. I can't speak for select because I purchased from world. But the hygetropin I got was under dosed for sure. But the price is low. Now if the jins test low also, then that might make rockets point. Rockets black tops are the same price as the jins and the test scores are showing great numbers from chadd post. Now if it has 192 in it we don't know. But all this hgh might have it in it to raise the igf levels. Who really knows what's in all these kits. We don't have a lab to run the tests. Rocket thank you for the honesty about your opinion it goes far. Bouncer you also had good points on the topic for sure. I'm still really new to this game and this was great information. I'm not sure how sponsorship works on these sites but people come here for great information and to trust your sponcers. So I'm glad to see people posting the numbers of each hgh to make there desicion on what to purchase. Thanks again chadd for everything you have tested. I'm still waiting on a few kits from world/jintropin.us (sorry select for mentioning them on your thread) to come in and im testing it for sure. I still want to run those black tops rocket has also.like I said I'm here to find the best product for a good price. As of right now rocket has the best price with the best numbers. And he is not even a dealer like he said just a member looking out for people. Thanks again guys and I hope everyone could get a long again[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
          do not buy for world GH as much as I hate to admit select scammer under dosed junk is actually better. I would support either actually you simply can not lie about your product and think that is ok. why is it that we are ok getting under dosed stuff? can I sell you under dosed anything and that be ok? why is it with GH

honestly you guys blow my mind this is far from OK. imaging going to the bass station and getting 10 gallons for 30 bucks but instead you only got 6 gallons you would be pissed correct? and the bass station would be put out of business until they fixed it.

HOW IS THIS NOT THE SAME????

Comment

• Bouncer, Rocket has tested (numerous times) US pharm grade GH along with the generic black tops GH. Both tested almost identical when looking at IGF-1 levels. The difference is about half the sides with US pharm grade.

Rocket has also been on the black tops for years and his IGF-1 levels have never dropped. This disproves what Select was thinking could be true with the black tops as Rocket's levels remained high.

I've done multiple IGF-1 tests over the last couple months and the difference between the Ansomone and the black tops is almost 200. That is very significant.

I think we should base our calculations off US pharm grade. So if this is the standard the Ansomone are under dosed. At 4iu a day your IGF-1 levels will high but not has high as US pharm grade.

So knowing this Rocket's point is true. Select is selling under dosed GH since he states it is pharm grade. Do you agree?

I think these discussions are great. I'm still a newbie when it comes to GH but I'm learning a ton from everyone on here. Rocket truly cares about the members and that's the only reason he visits the boards. He's not benefiting at all from posting his opinion. Some members have flat out asked him for kits and he turned them down because he's not a dealer.

Select, even you were disappointed in the Ansomone IGF-1 results. True? To me this shows you do care and want to do better. I don't think trying to battle with Rocket is helping your business. Focus on your products and customer service. Get some kits that test equally to US pharm grade GH then there will be no discussion on who’s GH is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              do not buy for world GH as much as I hate to admit select scammer under dosed junk is actually better. I would support either actually you simply can not lie about your product and think that is ok. why is it that we are ok getting under dosed stuff? can I sell you under dosed anything and that be ok? why is it with GH

honestly you guys blow my mind this is far from OK. imaging going to the bass station and getting 10 gallons for 30 bucks but instead you only got 6 gallons you would be pissed correct? and the bass station would be put out of business until they fixed it.

HOW IS THIS NOT THE SAME????
              So select and world get the jins from different manufacturers? I thought the jins are from GENSCI and that is the Chinese best of the best? So you are saying select has a better product than world. Thanks rocket for that info. So on there sites it's bull shit that they buy it from GENSCI? If they did they should both test the same. Anyone have anything to add to that? I agree with you rocket about the situation you should get 10ius if the purchase 10 ius. Select has been giving with info which is nice but if it's well under dosed it's false information. I really want to see the jins tested and see what they compare to your black tops. World has not got back to me about the jins because they don't have any yet. This also make your point on they get them from somewhere else because select has everything again and world doesnt. Either one of them have better pull with the manufacturer or they are getting them from different location and not GENSCI like they state on there sites. Maybe select is getting them from GENSCI? and world isn't I don't know but it is weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                Bouncer, Rocket has tested (numerous times) US pharm grade GH along with the generic black tops GH. Both tested almost identical when looking at IGF-1 levels. The difference is about half the sides with US pharm grade.

Rocket has also been on the black tops for years and his IGF-1 levels have never dropped. This disproves what Select was thinking could be true with the black tops as Rocket's levels remained high.

I've done multiple IGF-1 tests over the last couple months and the difference between the Ansomone and the black tops is almost 200. That is very significant.

I think we should base our calculations off US pharm grade. So if this is the standard the Ansomone are under dosed. At 4iu a day your IGF-1 levels will high but not has high as US pharm grade.

So knowing this Rocket's point is true. Select is selling under dosed GH since he states it is pharm grade. Do you agree?

I think these discussions are great. I'm still a newbie when it comes to GH but I'm learning a ton from everyone on here. Rocket truly cares about the members and that's the only reason he visits the boards. He's not benefiting at all from posting his opinion. Some members have flat out asked him for kits and he turned them down because he's not a dealer.

Select, even you were disappointed in the Ansomone IGF-1 results. True? To me this shows you do care and want to do better. I don't think trying to battle with Rocket is helping your business. Focus on your products and customer service. Get some kits that test equally to US pharm grade GH then there will be no discussion on who’s GH is better.
                Chadd thanks again for the info you guys are really giving great advise. So if up to you chadd would you do the black tops or another brand. I wanted to try out the jins but why spend 1k on them if they are not as good as the black tops. I mean hgh is not fucking cheap at all. I was really interested in seeing what I tested with them but I'm second guessing on getting them now. World was going to give me a good deal but they where still expensive. I was going to post bloods under his page so everyone could see. I think he was looking for me to run 10ius before bloods though and I know guys aren't looking for that info any longer. I'm only looking to run 4 or maybe 5ius a day and wanted to test just that number. Maybe after reading this he will want to see those numbers instead. Bouncer what do you say about rockets comments about the difference in the 2 companies on select has a better product than world. I'm using world still because I'm not giving the new name because this post is for select.

Comment

Bouncer, Rocket has tested (numerous times) US pharm grade GH along with the generic black tops GH. Both tested almost identical when looking at IGF-1 levels. The difference is about half the sides with US pharm grade.

For me, the reason for the dispute is no longer in business, it's a personal petition. A person calls me a liar, although I know that the truth is on my side. Yes, if we were scammers, most likely it would be to make another site or go to another forum. But this is a personal matter, and I do not care about the number of sales.

I expected 500+ because I saw the figures from another test, and I thought that this was due to your extremely high susceptibility to the drug. I did not expect to see 600, because I've never seen this numbers from any pharmacy GH drug, it's just almost impossible from 4IU.

You asked me to contact this person to suggest that he make a review. Now this person says that I turned to him because he has a conflict with the World - I did not even know about this conflict, but it's already my fault that I just wrote to him.

Remember what we did with the alphatrop, when people said that it was bad - we removed it from the store on the same day, because we know that this is an unlicensed drug, and we can not be responsible for its quality.

But I'm ready to defend drugs, which I am 100% sure of. At first I took it as a joke - Black tops ... better drugs of chemist quality - for me it started as a joke. But now I realized how the words of this person are taken seriously in this forum.
                  Last edited by SelectHGH; 04-07-17, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• BennieSmash

The originality of the preparations can be checked on the manufacturer's website by the security code on the package. If our products do not make their way on the official website - we are ready to return the money. Fortunately this never happened.

Comment

I'd like to see IGF levels of US pharm grade from other people before I can 100% fully agree with what you're saying. What's the average number? Right now everything is based on what rocket says is average for US pharm grade. I'd like to get the bigger picture with a bigger sample audience. Surely there must be IGF scores posted online from people running US pharm grade.

If they all match what rocket is saying than yes, I think we can conclude that ansomone is not as strong as US pharm grade. Lets forget about the blacktops for a second because that quickly becomes a "my gh is better than your's" argument. It blurs the discussion instead of focusing it. Lets focus for the moment on how ansomeone compares to US pharm grade. Lets find other people that have run igf tests using pharm grade and compare. If everyone is posting the same average numbers than I think it's safe to say that ansomeone is either not pharm grade or if they are somehow pharm grade, the standard for what pharm grade is in china must be much lower compared to US pharm grade.

but lets get a very clear picture here and not just rely on what rocket is telling us is the correct score for US pharm grade. lets take rocket completely out of the picture to remove any worry of bias. if we can find other US pharm grade IGF scores online which I'm sure their must be then we can get a very clear picture of whats up. if they all match what rocket is saying, then yes, I will be glad to fully agree with what you are saying.

Comment

• I think Rocket is a good dude and he speaks the truth and I think what Chad said is correct. Rocket is watching out for us and doesnt want us getting screwed over.

That being said, I also agree with bouncer and the broader scope. I've seen blood tests for a specific Lab Testosterone from the same seller and guys posting lab results doing the same amount with a significantly different results.

Could it be the person or maybe a bad batch, maybe rocket is right and it is underdosed GH, I don't know.

Comment

• So bouncer why doesn't the board purchase me some US pharm grade GH so I can run a test? I know that means taking some of your sponsor money but it's for the good of everyone here. I don't need an entire kit just enough vials to run 10 days. And before you think I'm being cheap and should buy it, a kit costs somewhere around $650 plus shipping. So let's call it $700. I'm not about to dish that out. I already bought a 7 month supply of GH. And for everyone that thinks the kits I'm getting to test are free, they are but... The cost of the IGF test is $70 but the thing is I have to take time off work to get it done. The facility is an hour away. So every time I get blood work done I have to use almost 2 hours of my vacation days. Not saying it to make anyone feel bad just putting it out there so people don't think I'm doing this just to benefit myself.

Comment

So bouncer why doesn't the board purchase me some US pharm grade GH so I can run a test? I know that means taking some of your sponsor money but it's for the good of everyone here. I don't need an entire kit just enough vials to run 10 days. And before you think I'm being cheap and should buy it, a kit costs somewhere around $650 plus shipping. So let's call it $700. I'm not about to dish that out. I already bought a 7 month supply of GH. And for everyone that thinks the kits I'm getting to test are free, they are but... The cost of the IGF test is $70 but the thing is I have to take time off work to get it done. The facility is an hour away. So every time I get blood work done I have to use almost 2 hours of my vacation days. Not saying it to make anyone feel bad just putting it out there so people don't think I'm doing this just to benefit myself.
                            I don't think you are doing this to benefit yourself at all brother. I trust you 100%. Not sure why you would think otherwise.

But the answer to your main question is very easy. I don't have the money to spare. Call me cheap, call me a sell out, call me whatever you want, I need the money.

That does not mean I don't want to get to the bottom of all this. Again, nothing is being covered up or deleted here. If members or sponsors want to chip in I have no problem with that.

Personally I think there is a much cheaper way. There must be IGF scores all over the Internet from people that have run human grade GH. Surely we could find some different trusted vets on other forums who have posted their scores so we can get a basic average number.

Comment

• Well here is a potential answer for your issue chadd..

Post #3. https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...-offer-rocketw

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                                BennieSmash

The originality of the preparations can be checked on the manufacturer's website by the security code on the package. If our products do not make their way on the official website - we are ready to return the money. Fortunately this never happened.
                                Thanks for the info select.

Comment

Working...
                                X