No announcement yet.

Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If for some reason they don't I'm going to buy from select for sure.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Running bloods is not hard for me at all

Comment

You have to remember this is a SelectHGH thread. Might want to post some of your info/talk about World in his thread.

Comment

And as far as mine testing high, I would agree but again I do not have a baseline to go off of. My natural levels might be high to begin with. But now I can at least test between kit and tell you which ones are stronger than others.

Comment

Well, I'm not against discussing the World in our thread

Yes, this is our strong competitor, but I advocate free communication, and I try to be open to dialogue. And in an open discussion, the mention of competitors is an integral part.

I sincerely respect our competitors, because (yes, I do not hide it), I chose this forum for advertising, because here I saw our competitor in many countries of the world, and I think World knows about it.

So - I'm not against the discussion. )

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
              Yeah I know but world is giving me a great deal on the kit if I run bloods and post them on the forum. I will run one test for them at 10ius with igf-1 and ghif serum and then do one for myself at 5ius. I
              Well, after reading the review about the World we will make a decision on the proposal to review our products )

Comment

Yes im looking to test the jins and see if they are worth it. If they are looking to buy that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  And as far as mine testing high, I would agree but again I do not have a baseline to go off of. My natural levels might be high to begin with. But now I can at least test between kit and tell you which ones are stronger than others.
                  Yeah the price is close and if you get those numbers from black tops the jins might just not cut it.

Comment

No I know that bouncer but to get that igf-1 result at 5ius is crazy? I only tested 5 on the hyge because I listened to you guys and it makes sense. But Chadds numbers are really high. I'm going to get a kit of jins and run an igf-1 test and serum test on them. Once world gets them back in stock

actually bro his numbers are not high they are perfect for 4ius
                    your just a bit new to the game these fuckers have been fucking us over for years and years selling 4iu vials as 10 ect.
                    I have real American made Pharma GH and this is how I test generics against it.

5iu has me at 696 or something 2.5ius has me at 350s I have tested the 2.5iu many many times

Comment

Yeah I know but world is giving me a great deal on the kit if I run bloods and post them on the forum. I will run one test for them at 10ius with igf-1 and ghif serum and then do one for myself at 5ius. I

its not a deal if it is low dosed GH
                      I have many friends who tell me they can get generic GH for super cheap alway and I am not kidding always come back with no GH at all. at least you guys are getting something

Comment

Ok great to know I'm looking for real answer and now I'm getting them thanks rocket. Really appreciate the info.

Comment

I am new to this so forgive me if I fuck something up. I'm really just looking for the best product for a good price. Thanks again guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                            actually bro his numbers are not high they are perfect for 4ius
                            your just a bit new to the game these fuckers have been fucking us over for years and years selling 4iu vials as 10 ect.
                            I have real American made Pharma GH and this is how I test generics against it.

5iu has me at 696 or something 2.5ius has me at 350s I have tested the 2.5iu many many times
                            Challenge accepted. I'm betting that our jintropin or ansomone will show results no worse than your drug

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                              Challenge accepted. I'm betting that our jintropin or ansomone will show results no worse than your drug
                              wasnt challenging you and they better match mine as that is what your selling
                              do you sell any other GH?

Comment

never mind I looked you sell hygtropin also. how come your not challenging that one also?

Comment

Working...
                                X