Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRH1954 View Post
    I don't understand what this means... I spoke with WorldHGH a couple of times, made an order, and immediately they emailed me to tell me they were out of stock. Within a day I believe, I got a response from them saying they had a single kit in stock they could sell me for an inflated amount. I'm about to post up a continuation of my original post, but none the less, I don't know what the hell you're talking about, or implicitly suggesting here.
    you dont know what the hell I am talking about? really its quite clear I am calling BS on you. you have 10 posts and bashing a sponsor here and giving props to the other. thats shit they used to do in the old days I thought we were past that kind of stuff.

why is the other company even being mentioned? I already know it bashing them.

regardless of the truth anyone that reads this with half a brain will think the same exact thing I just said even if they are scammer rip offs or what ever it still looks shady on your part.

Comment

I got on this board to better understand the environment "WE" all operate within, and to network with like minded people, whom of which have experiences to share. The old cliche "Learn from the mistakes of others" ringing any bells here? I didn't bash the other sponsor, I merely told the story exactly as it went down. I would imagine the other sponsor would have sold me the same; however, the biggest difference was how the transaction was handled by the two varying sources.

Once again, I don't know what you're talking about. Sorry, but I'm not sorry for telling it like it is. My only experience with either of these companies are listed in this thread. One handled the situation one way, the other handled it better and earned my business.

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      you dont know what the hell I am talking about? really its quite clear I am calling BS on you. you have 10 posts and bashing a sponsor here and giving props to the other. thats shit they used to do in the old days I thought we were past that kind of stuff.

regardless of the truth anyone that reads this with half a brain will think the same exact thing I just said even if they are scammer rip offs or what ever it still looks shady on your part.

Comment

I may be missing it because I'm new to the forums, but I don't know what about my post seems like bullshit. If I only gave positive reviews then all we'd have is a bunch of biased sources. I wasn't bashing the other source, so much as simply sharing my experience with the two competitors, and how it ended up playing out when all was said and done. Suffice it to say, you've clearly been around for a while, and I respect that, but instead of just bashing me for bashing them, because bashing people is wrong, simply correct whatever mistake I made, and then commence bashing whomever you please.

Comment

what you have to understand bro is that the GH market has been dirty as fuck for the past 10 years. the chinese have been underdosing and flat out selling fakes for years. rocket is old school and he clearly remembers all the scams going on. so he naturally doesn't trust most people because of all the stuff he has seen the last 10 years.

to be honest, i found the sudden rise of all these russian companies suddenly selling GH all at the same time to be a bit strange myself. but i can only speak from experience and I can honestly say the gh that select has sent me has been very good so far.

Comment

exactly as B just said. you may or may not understand it GRH1954 but there is something weird going on. or better yet something seems weird. we have seen so many scams in so many different ways we or I am protective. your post was def suspect if you ment it to be or not.

there is huge money in the GH game Millions of dollars and sources are all fighting for that dollar. we happen to have got 3-4 new sponsors here all around the same time. now knowing that go back and read your post aging if you dont see it then I have a bridge to see you real cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
              Challenge accepted. I'm betting that our jintropin or ansomone will show results no worse than your drug
              umm do I need to rub it in? or we just leave it as is?

Comment

umm do I need to rub it in? or we just leave it as is?
                My offer still stands, choose Ansomone or Jintropin, and I'll send it for testing. In return, I want your magic hgh.

The test will take in terms of: IGF, GH and STH. Only 3 test - the initial levels, on day 10 in the morning, an hour after the injection, and on day 10 in the evening, 11 hours after the injection. So we eliminate all possible peptides in the aimed at inflating key indicators.

As my spider sense says that the black tops of an unknown production can not be better than the world's producers who sell hgh at a pharmacy.

Comment

Seems like a fair deal to me. Select HGH has been willing on multiple occasions to have his products tested by us. I'd like to see the blacktops put through a more thorough test. Rocket what's a couple vials? As far as I'm aware there is no way to fake igf tests but who knows maybe someone has figured some shit out with some peptide. Can't hurt to allow them to test it just like they have allowed us to test their stuff. And if your not willing to send vials personally to Russia at least you can tell select where he can order them from in China..

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                    My offer still stands, choose Ansomone or Jintropin, and I'll send it for testing. In return, I want your magic hgh.

The test will take in terms of: IGF, GH and STH. Only 3 test - the initial levels, on day 10 in the morning, an hour after the injection, and on day 10 in the evening, 11 hours after the injection. So we eliminate all possible peptides in the aimed at inflating key indicators.

As my spider sense says that the black tops of an unknown production can not be better than the world's producers who sell hgh at a pharmacy.
                    LMAO you are a sore looser bro. you act like you know anything about GH your a fucking drug dealer I been at this game over 11 years
                    my shit aint magic its just real proper dosed shit. your shit aint sold in no pharmacy. what one I will call them right now and ask.
                    you have no idea who runs the GH in china I do. am I special no but I have been around a lot longer than you and I know where the real shit comes from.

when they have shit go bad they replace every damn box. what are you doing about your under dosed shit? nothing thats why you will always be in second place lil fish trying to swim in the ocean full of sharks then do this for a living

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Seems like a fair deal to me. Select HGH has been willing on multiple occasions to have his products tested by us. I'd like to see the blacktops put through a more thorough test. Rocket what's a couple vials? As far as I'm aware there is no way to fake igf tests but who knows maybe someone has figured some shit out with some peptide. Can't hurt to allow them to test it just like they have allowed us to test their stuff. And if your not willing to send vials personally to Russia at least you can tell select where he can order them from in China..
                      you act like I give a fuck. I am not here selling drugs why do I care what you fucks think? I am here to help people and that is advise not giving them drugs. do I get it for chad fuck yes I do thats my homie
                      you want some vials buy some you broke mother fucker if not shut up go suck some select dick so you can get another free box you fucking sell out

yes I live 5mins from you say the word ill be there and I am not talking about whooping your ass thats already a fact I am talking about me standing right next you and taking a picture.
                      I been off 1 complete year and I will make you look like my kid.

Comment

Why are you talking shit in a gh thread? Did I personally attack you? I'm genuinely interested in just how those blacktops are scoring so high and figured you'd have no problem letting select test them out since he's been so open about allowing us to test out his stuff. You may not give a fuck but I do and so do many others.

For example I've heard of GH being mixed with ghrp or cjc w dac or mk-677. I don't see why you would have any issue with ruling any of that kind of shit out.

The black tops may very well be just that good but I'd like to see any possibility ruled out. Why does that make you so angry? Select has been 100% open and willing to have all his shit tested for absolutely free.

And nah bro, you don't want to meet me. Win or lose there would probably be a fight after the shit you've just said and I don't think either of us really want that kind of trouble. Feel free to post a recent shirtless pic though and let's see what those blacktops are doing for you. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          Why are you talking shit in a gh thread? Did I personally attack you? I'm genuinely interested in just how those blacktops are scoring so high and figured you'd have no problem letting select test them out since he's been so open about allowing us to test out his stuff. You may not give a fuck but I do and so do many others.

For example I've heard of GH being mixed with ghrp or cjc w dac or mk-677. I don't see why you would have any issue with ruling any of that kind of shit out.

The black tops may very well be just that good but I'd like to see any possibility ruled out. Why does that make you so angry? Select has been 100% open and willing to have all his shit tested for absolutely free.

And nah bro, you don't want to meet me. Win or lose there would probably be a fight after the shit you've just said and I don't think either of us really want that kind of trouble. Feel free to post a recent shirtless pic though and let's see what those blacktops are doing for you. :)
                          exactly coward post a pic lmao yes right next to you. your a skinny 200 lbs boy. I've been off a whole year with bicep tear and my arms still 2 times the size of yours including the tore one. oh man I so wish you would your ego would be crushed as everyone would say lol in the pics you look big B but next to rocket you look like a lil kid. ya you have abs but your still half his size lmao after if you wanted to fight no problem cuz that is one thing I have been able to do. thats not the point of this the point is to show the smallness of you.

your sticking up for basically a scammer who is selling 6 IU vials as 10 IU vials we call that scammers in any other form.
                          what he gonna do about it? nothing keep on selling them like the dirt bag he is.

you want to test some black tops buy them I dont have to prove anything to a sell out or a scammer.
                          if GHRP or any other peptide raises my IGF then I am good with buying exactly that cuz that is why I buy and take GH to get the IGF benefits . why you think serum is stupid cuz it does nothing to you and this is why IGF matters as this is what gets you the results you want.

let the scammer keep pushing his low dosed GH so you can get a few more kits at least now the customer knows they are getting 60iu boxes not 100 like they are paying for.

you might know I am not sure but trust me my word is gold on a lot of the big real sites this dude shows up he wont last a day. cuz in the real world the boards look out for the members not the drug dealer money mongers

Comment

I'm 6'1 227 lbs at a much lower bf % than you. By your own admittance you have trouble curling a 25lb dumbell because of your injury. I guess you'd out lift me to huh? Post a recent pic bro just to give us an idea.

Had you asked to meet up at the gym as friends before you said all that shit to me I would have had no problem showing people how much more I can curl than you. LoL. But now you expect me to show up like we're bros and take some pics after you stab me in the back? Fuck that.

That's all besides the point though. You attacked me personally out of the blue simply because I'm interested in what the black tops have in them compared to other gh or if they are just that damn good. Why is that such a bad thing?

You act like this whole thing is some kind of big cover up and we've got something to hide. Select send out kits for free and literally asks people to post the results. How the fuck is that scamming? How the fuck is that me selling out? Do you see me editing posts or deleting chads results? Everything is right here out in the open.

You talk about me turning my back on you in that email.. nah bro it's you who turned your back on me. I didn't attack you nor am I trying to cover anything up. I'm simply asking questions and trying to get answers just like everyone else.

Comment

lol what board on this planet will et a source sell underused anything and stay up? tell me one damn board? none the fuckin guy admits his other shit is low dosed and he still sells it. WTF that never flys on any board but this one so you can make a buck.

lets talk about the best guys in this game at one time all being on this sit only to all leave over this exact same thing you let Lion sell junk just so you could get paid. they like all left and told me I am stupid to stay here. Ive seen hints of it when I call source on BS you PM me telling me to shut up that your money I am fucking with. you dont care about anyone but yourself it took 10 years for me to believe it or see it but they were right all along

again show me one site that allows the source to stay after selling low dosed anything let alone expensive ass GH

oh speaking of expensive 260 for internat GH is a fucking rip off specially at only 60iu kits LMAO
                              whats gonna happen when someones order gets snagged? this will be awesome to bad I wont see it you will though I am sure. it will be ok though as you will take a few more kits and allow then to stay.

and fuck yes this is personal you sided with the scammer over all these members. you know I have a huge problem with any one getting ripped off.
                              but ya I still see the banner up he wont fix it he will keep selling it.

one and only thing good left in you is you do not delete or edit posts so t least some will see this and know select GH sells 60IU kits as 100

Comment

speaking of good guys leaving where BLM at? what happen with him?

Comment

Working...
                                X