Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    It's also pretty funny. Chadd posted his results from the ansomone over on wcbb and a respected mod over there (glycoman) responds with "that's pretty damn good". Yet rocket would have us all believe it's garbage and "everyone agrees with him".
    your an idiot. I never said it was garbage it is just not 10iu Pharma grade gh. thats it. and glycol is IMO my friend and I like him and trust him on lots of things but ask him if he ever test USA GH he has not.

BUT sense you trust his opinion so much did you miss the part where he said YOU and SELECT are both SCAMMERS actually you cherry pick the OK posts but not the 4 pages of you are a scammer

Comment

It's also funny rocket stated "I'm just going to try and get banned over at SM" This is a clever tactic. If I ban him he can then say I'm trying to cover up the truth etc..

I know the game brother, you underestimate my intelligence.
      intelegent lmoa you are an idiot. I will keep coming back her as I have no control and if you bang me then I can't and it will finally be over
      that is why trust me you are already a scammer in 99% peoples eyes. thats not shit talk thats real

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
        The problem is that with 4IU a result of Chad should be 450-500. And it's really good numbers. And the only one who says that it is bad - Rocketw, which refers to the fact that he is showing gh 650. Even if you search in Google, many are happy to receive 500 from 5IU US pharma grade. That's what really is in dispute.
        did you just say google LMAO this is why I do not reply to you fuckin rookie

Comment

Why should Chadd be in the 600 range? Because rocket says so? Think for yourself. Don't blindly follow. Many will tell you 450 at 4iu is very respectable. Glycoman a respected mod on wcbb said exactly that when Chadd posted his results. I'm deflecting nothing. Think for yourself brother, not what your told to think.
          yes exactly GLYCO a super great mod also said bouncer is a scammer so def take his word.

I test my GH against real Pharma GH this is how I know what numbers are bouncer says many will say lmao show me more than glycol and also ask him if he ever tested Pharma GH he gets his info off generics

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
            Yeah the score was a good score! I could see if it came back as bunk and you kept letting somebody that was selling bunk gh stay here but it's not bunk.

Calling you a scammer is uncalled for. You're supposed to just boot somebody because Rocket is on a personal rampage against the guy?

There is no way to tell exactly how many ius are in any vial without some serious expensive testing equipment. Maybe Rocket's generics are overdosed? Who knows? But Select hasn't sold anything bunk.
            right so you can goto the gas station and buy 10 gallons of gas and only get 6 right? just cuz you get fucked when you buy your junk dont mean we all want to. I know you are not covering for anyone but your ideas are fucking stupid no it is not ok to sell under dosed GH yes the black tops are over dosed thats why they score the exact same as my Pharma right is my Pharma over dosed also holly shit you guys fucking kill me

and yes he should take my word with the proof I gave him I spelled it out exactly;y on WCBB as I did here there was 4 pages of they are both scammers some of us do not want to buy under dosed shit and some of us dont have to

the guy misrepresent everything from his website and whats in his boxes that is a scammer

Comment

If you take dirty gh, mix it up with cjc-1265 dac and mk-677 (ibutamoren) - you can get the numbers and 600, and even 700. You will be shown all the side effects from a good HGH. Only problem is - it is "IGF - booster". It is made for that would inflate the test IGF. It will keep the water to give a constant tunnel syndrome - but the rest can be forgotten.

But Recketw trying to prove something... I don't know what he's trying to prove...

In other forums, when Chadd leaves the results of the test - the first reaction is "That's pretty damn good.", but then comes Rocketw and talks about his magic hgh.
              lol stupid the same guy called you a scammer
              he says the number is pretty good to what other under dosed GH did he say? he sure didn't say it was great like he has said about mine in the past. go look it up this shit can't be faked search my posts

you guys grab on to one thing in the 5 pages of dirt lol so funny

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                First off you obviously don't know me. I'm a MOD on another board with 4 times the sponsors on it as this board has. I have called many labs out and shut them down. So don't try to say I'm in somebody's pocket!

Like you said yourself, you're new to this...
                I agree you are not in his pocket at least I do not think so you are stupid for your thoughts but at least you say right out I dont care if its under dosed so your straight about it and not right for the protection of others for sure but you dont hide or make excuses about dirty something or another. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  Razo, obviously you didn't know he is a MOD (that's in all caps too). lol Sorry but I actually have to laugh out loud when Franky tries to get tough. Especially when he throws the "I'm a MOD" around. lol Hey frank whenever you refer to yourself as a MOD you sound like a little bitch. But I do appreciate the laugh.
                  no MOD thinks the way he does he's not a real mod he plays one on the weekends and after school real mods dont let people sell under dosed stuff when a 14 year member gives him proof like I did. theres 4 pages of real mods and admins that agree and it would of got worse but stupid tried to name drop and get free advertising lol ya thats gonna work. I PMed 75 people all to ask select for free kits I hope the dumb ass gives them all away

Comment

well the thread over at wcbb has been closed. i was able to say my peace and hopefully they can understand where I'm coming from instead of viewing it from 1 side only.
                    your words did nothing your still a scammer in their eyes

you great source tried pulling 2nd grade shit on Bass killers site buy trying to advertise for free he wasn't having it of coarse he's not a rookie.

Comment

• let me ask this question bouncer when your sponsors sold IGF and I would post in the threads do not buy that shit it is bunk did you not PM me instantly and say shut up let these dumbasses buy it your fucking with my money?

maybe not word for word but same meaning yes or no? simple question YES OR NO
                      and can this this reply you give determine the person you are and if you lie or not? if you lie now pretty much all you say is a lie correct?

Please reply to this one

Comment

• You're so stuck in the past that I feel sorry for you. Do you really think that you found a man that sells real gh, and it's such a secret? were you looking for him for 10 years? lol, that name never was hiding. The only thing they did well - brainwashed people like you. Do you think that somewhere in the USA there is a company willing to produce and sell gh in secret, risking to have problems with the law, only for the fact that this man sold the Black tops?

I thought that you were tricked, I thought you want to sell gh, but now I realize you're just stupid.

You remind a person who bought a gold rolex for $ 50 and is now trying to prove that expensive counterfeits are sold in stores, and your rolex is real.
                        Last edited by SelectHGH; 04-11-17, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          yes exactly GLYCO a super great mod also said bouncer is a scammer so def take his word.
                          So the same guy that said chadds score was great from selecthgh ansomone also said I'm a scammer. Brilliant rocket, makes a ton of sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                            let me ask this question bouncer when your sponsors sold IGF and I would post in the threads do not buy that shit it is bunk did you not PM me instantly and say shut up let these dumbasses buy it your fucking with my money?

maybe not word for word but same meaning yes or no? simple question YES OR NO
                            and can this this reply you give determine the person you are and if you lie or not? if you lie now pretty much all you say is a lie correct?

Please reply to this one
                            Hilarious how you twist things and add words like "these dumbasses" but than say "maybe not word for word" to give the illusion that I said something I didn't say but also giving yourself an out by saying "maybe not word for word". Pretty smart actually, I give you credit.

Here's the true version. It's very similar to the situation we have now with the GH actually.

For years you've been on the sites saying "all liquid research products are a scam, crap, fake" etc..

When lion was a sponsor you would come into threads and tell people "don't buy that shit buy real adex".

But the fact is, if liquid adex was junk, I'd have c cup tits by now. I come off liquid adex on cycle and I'll have small lumps within weeks. So I've always known you were wrong on that issue and we've always bumped heads on it.

I pm'd you and said "wtf bro, it feels like your purposely trying to run the sponsors off the board." I told you I've never run any other version of adex and it keeps me gyno free so I know for a fact it's good to go. I told you to kill the shit talk about liquid adex and liquid research products in general because they help pay for the board. That's the real version of the story.

Comment

Hilarious how you twist things and add words like "these dumbasses" but than say "maybe not word for word" to give the illusion that I said something I didn't say but also giving yourself an out by saying "maybe not word for word". Pretty smart actually, I give you credit.

Here's the true version. It's very similar to the situation we have now with the GH actually.

For years you've been on the sites saying "all liquid research products are a scam, crap, fake" etc..

When lion was a sponsor you would come into threads and tell people "don't buy that shit buy real adex".

But the fact is, if liquid adex was junk, I'd have c cup tits by now. I come off liquid adex on cycle and I'll have small lumps within weeks. So I've always known you were wrong on that issue and we've always bumped heads on it.

I pm'd you and said "wtf bro, it feels like your purposely trying to run the sponsors off the board." I told you I've never run any other version of adex and it keeps me gyno free so I know for a fact it's good to go. I told you to kill the shit talk about liquid adex and liquid research products in general because they help pay for the board. That's the real version of the story.
                              no I am talking about the IGF. nothing about adex I am talking about the fake IGF you know exactly what I am talking about.

I am also sick of you you are a bitch punk mother fucker who is sucking dick. you will see if Rado ever gets it done and you will know what a bitch you are

I am free to meet you any day you want to talk about any of this and I am far from not playing.

your a broke dick who sucks dick for money period

and yes Glyco said 100% you and select are scammers did you not read the thread? you passed by all4 pages of it and stick to the guy that said buyer beware lol your such a pussy and yes ia have no problem beating you till you dont get up I really doubt it will be that hard email me cuz I am not coming back here anymore there is no reason to I can't stand by and watch you fuck people over

Comment

You're so stuck in the past that I feel sorry for you. Do you really think that you found a man that sells real gh, and it's such a secret? were you looking for him for 10 years? lol, that name never was hiding. The only thing they did well - brainwashed people like you. Do you think that somewhere in the USA there is a company willing to produce and sell gh in secret, risking to have problems with the law, only for the fact that this man sold the Black tops?

I thought that you were tricked, I thought you want to sell gh, but now I realize you're just stupid.

You remind a person who bought a gold rolex for $ 50 and is now trying to prove that expensive counterfeits are sold in stores, and your rolex is real.
                                you make no sense either still. my Gh was so bad you wanted to buy it right lmao your as lame as Bouncer. your shit isn't as good as mine dont cry I am not here to sell drugs but I def stopped you. hows that sponsor going at world class? ha like I said not a chance in hell rookie some guys are not bought like this fag bouncer
                                like I said let me see you on any board I am on and you will be gone real boards dont play weekend warrior shit like here. bye maybe hand out some more boxes lmao. I dont need to do that and can sell more than you and I am not even a drug dealer lmao fucking rookie

Comment

Working...
                                X