No announcement yet.

Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket there's nothing left to say. We've repeated ourselves 200 times over and we will never agree. This thread is here for all to see. Anyone can read it and make up their own minds. I will not delete or edit a thing.

Comment

• just when I want to ass rape you , you go and do something thats actually right . to bad you didn't see the big picture but you will and our friendship is over all over a liar in select GH. I gave you enough evidence to do the right thing you didn't to bad but you will see hopefully it this year

Comment

• I've done the right thing all along. It's just the way you see it. You just said in another thread that HGHLabz is a real company yet they sell the exact same products as select. Wtf bro? You want to explain that one? If they sell the same stuff as select how are they a real company and select a scammer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          I've done the right thing all along. It's just the way you see it. You just said in another thread that HGHLabz is a real company yet they sell the exact same products as select. Wtf bro? You want to explain that one? If they sell the same stuff as select how are they a real company and select a scammer?
          oh my god no wonder select has the wool over your eyes your fucking blind.
          select wants in at the other board he aint getting in I acted like I was emailing HGH LABZ to get him in.
          I even went to say a real company. you do not see that? your fucking retarded and this is exactly why select has you fooled its not that hard

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            oh my god no wonder select has the wool over your eyes your fucking blind.
            select wants in at the other board he aint getting in I acted like I was emailing HGH LABZ to get him in.
            I even went to say a real company. you do not see that? your fucking retarded and this is exactly why select has you fooled its not that hard
            so you didn't email hghlabz and tell him "come over to a real forum because you'd do well there?"

Comment

• holly shit you are a stupid one.

Comment

• did you email hghlabz or not?

Comment

• when? is this a trick question or you that dumb for reals?
                  we keep going back and back just stay here until my kid needs to get in bath

Comment

when? is this a trick question or you that dumb for reals?
                    we keep going back and back just stay here until my kid needs to get in bath
                    when? are you serious? you just said the following 15 minutes ago in this thread. https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...69194-ansomone

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    good to see you running GH from a real company. HGH LABZ I sent you a email about the real board you will do well there.
                    so i ask again. did you email a company that sells the exact same products as select who you label a scammer and tell them to come over to a real board because they would do well there?

Comment

you make no sense either still. my Gh was so bad you wanted to buy it right lmao your as lame as Bouncer. your shit isn't as good as mine dont cry I am not here to sell drugs but I def stopped you. hows that sponsor going at world class? ha like I said not a chance in hell rookie some guys are not bought like this fag bouncer
                      like I said let me see you on any board I am on and you will be gone real boards dont play weekend warrior shit like here. bye maybe hand out some more boxes lmao. I dont need to do that and can sell more than you and I am not even a drug dealer lmao fucking rookie
                      I want to buy your garbage? Lol. I asked to send 1 bottle for laboratory tests. But you manage even this to distort. "Not for human use" - this inscription should be on every black tops, and not as a legal formality, but as a warning - this rubbish does something with the brains.

And as I said, I will throw off in your private messages a list of all the forums where we will be hosted - you are the most profitable investment in our advertising, because you are so dumb that when we argue with you, many understand the truth. Many, but not you. Perhaps this is due to the dilution of the brain - another side effect Blacktops.

Comment

no I am talking about the IGF. nothing about adex I am talking about the fake IGF you know exactly what I am talking about.

I am also sick of you you are a bitch punk mother fucker who is sucking dick. you will see if Rado ever gets it done and you will know what a bitch you are

I am free to meet you any day you want to talk about any of this and I am far from not playing.

your a broke dick who sucks dick for money period

and yes Glyco said 100% you and select are scammers did you not read the thread? you passed by all4 pages of it and stick to the guy that said buyer beware lol your such a pussy and yes ia have no problem beating you till you dont get up I really doubt it will be that hard email me cuz I am not coming back here anymore there is no reason to I can't stand by and watch you fuck people over
                        It is getting done in the next weeks to come. I plan om getting my baseline of igf this upcoming week and if not, for sure the following. I already have my GH that i plan on testing on the way.

As i said multiple times, no front load bs. I will run my normal 2ius and will do so for 2 solid weeks, then get labs to see. Simple stuff

Comment

• On the bright side, all who are following this thread are learning a lot.

Comment

• I wonder, only I when see an update in this thread think "Again? When this thread just stops?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              when? are you serious? you just said the following 15 minutes ago in this thread. https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...69194-ansomone

so i ask again. did you email a company that sells the exact same products as select who you label a scammer and tell them to come over to a real board because they would do well there?
                              holly shit bro ill speak real slow. I do not expect anyone else to get this but I def thought you would of. select scammer tried to get on the other board he was told to kick rocks just like I said he will not be on any board I am on and if he gives me the list of other sites ill have him booted off them also dont think so? give me the list then .

that is the reason I said I just emailed the other board and got HGHLABZ on just to piss him off I knew he would fall for it he's to fucking stupid but I figured you would see and tell him its a lie. for one the other board dont even have a source section so where was I gonna get him to do? lol boy oh boy I guess my trick worked on you to I should of let it keep going.

for the record I never or no one ever tested HGH LABS GH yet I have no idea what its like. I told him straight up I will give it back cuz if he gets it same place its prob not gonna be good for him. he said no he's not scared he wants to know what it is. so I will have his result tomorrow or next day not that it matters you guys just do what ever anyways.

Comment

holly shit bro ill speak real slow. I do not expect anyone else to get this but I def thought you would of. select scammer tried to get on the other board he was told to kick rocks just like I said he will not be on any board I am on and if he gives me the list of other sites ill have him booted off them also dont think so? give me the list then .

that is the reason I said I just emailed the other board and got HGHLABZ on just to piss him off I knew he would fall for it he's to fucking stupid but I figured you would see and tell him its a lie. for one the other board dont even have a source section so where was I gonna get him to do? lol boy oh boy I guess my trick worked on you to I should of let it keep going.

for the record I never or no one ever tested HGH LABS GH yet I have no idea what its like. I told him straight up I will give it back cuz if he gets it same place its prob not gonna be good for him. he said no he's not scared he wants to know what it is. so I will have his result tomorrow or next day not that it matters you guys just do what ever anyways.
                                Okay. Misunderstanding than. It seemed like you were inviting him over so I was like WTF!?

Comment

Working...
                                X