No announcement yet.

Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But select and bouncer, rocket stated that select has better hgh than world. If you guys both give the same site to check your jins they should test the same it's the same manufacturer you guys are getting it from? Am I missing something here guys. Why is rocket saying one company has better product than the other

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
      But select and bouncer, rocket stated that select has better hgh than world. If you guys both give the same site to check your jins they should test the same it's the same manufacturer you guys are getting it from? Am I missing something here guys. Why is rocket saying one company has better product than the other

Because Rocket compares Alphatrop from World and Ansomone from us. We abandoned Alphatrop because of its low efficiency. In occasion of Jintropin, I think that World as well as we buy it from the official representative. And in this preparation there will be no difference.

World of course our competitor, but I'm not Rocket that would talk about competitors bad things without any facts.

Comment

• Ok thanks guys just want the facts. Lots of respect for select on sticking with the conversation and trying to clear things up. People on this site really appreciate rockets input and I was confused on how the jins would be different or even the hyge or alphatrop. They all have a manufacturer link with the code on the box to see if they are authentic or not.

Comment

• Sorry meant Ansomone instead of alphatrop. Fucking auto correct

Comment

• Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
            So select and world get the jins from different manufacturers? I thought the jins are from GENSCI and that is the Chinese best of the best? So you are saying select has a better product than world. Thanks rocket for that info. So on there sites it's bull shit that they buy it from GENSCI? If they did they should both test the same. Anyone have anything to add to that? I agree with you rocket about the situation you should get 10ius if the purchase 10 ius. Select has been giving with info which is nice but if it's well under dosed it's false information. I really want to see the jins tested and see what they compare to your black tops. World has not got back to me about the jins because they don't have any yet. This also make your point on they get them from somewhere else because select has everything again and world doesnt. Either one of them have better pull with the manufacturer or they are getting them from different location and not GENSCI like they state on there sites. Maybe select is getting them from GENSCI? and world isn't I don't know but it is weird.

No I am sorry I thought you meant compared to the others chad tested.
            make no mistake at all bro these jack asses can say what ever they want the JIN and the amosome are not pharmacy like we know here in the USA its fucking china come on they say its what ever they want. show me 1 pharmacy in the USA that sells them? you won't so China claim that its real is 100% full of shit. they do not have rules or laws like we do.
            how hard is it to make a website? how hard is it to print sticker and boxes? china is the number one counterfeiter in the whole fucking world they are shady as fuck so if you actually believe that it is anything like USA Pharma stuff your wrong
            proven fact the "Pharma" stuff didn't test out so well did it?

if you ok with buying 70ius instead of 100ius then all good for you its your money do as you please but dont be fooled its nothing like real Pharma stuff

and if you listen to Bouncer and his "gains" in 3 weeks of use LMAO I do not know what to tell you he has water retention thats all. not saying its not going to work but gains already is just plain stupid and I have no idea why he say that or think it that very newbi.

no matter what select and world both are liars and selling you 100iu lies but you know so if you buy thats on you.

Comment

• I'm afraid to upset you, but the water retention indicates a low purification of gh. But who am I to listen to, just a guy from a country where gh is allowed, and we can conduct any experiments with his participation ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                I don't think you are doing this to benefit yourself at all brother. I trust you 100%. Not sure why you would think otherwise.

But the answer to your main question is very easy. I don't have the money to spare. Call me cheap, call me a sell out, call me whatever you want, I need the money.

That does not mean I don't want to get to the bottom of all this. Again, nothing is being covered up or deleted here. If members or sponsors want to chip in I have no problem with that.

Personally I think there is a much cheaper way. There must be IGF scores all over the Internet from people that have run human grade GH. Surely we could find some different trusted vets on other forums who have posted their scores so we can get a basic average number.
                most people test serum and IGF scores won't matter what you post we are all different example chad scores higher than I do on same exact stuff. we are all independent you need a base line and you need proven 100% real stuff, test that and then compare these tests to what ever else you want. I have this and I am sure I posted the result through out the years long before select scammer decided to play drug dealer.

I do not sell drug I posted these scores long long before there is no lying from me. his shit is at best 7ius per vial and I'm thinking more like 6 and him selling it as 10s is a complete lie and scam.
                he could of went with well shit I didn't know that now I do I will change my website to be correct but instead he wants to make excuses and say his is Pharma lol china Pharma is just so funny

so looking for IGF over the net will get you no where
                beside here is my biggest problem all the sudden I am a liar? why would I lie and how did I know to lie years ago about my scores? you are supporting a scammer for free GH thats the truth.
                you can't afford it you say of coarse not who can but if you really cared you would but your to about yourself and I know this so I didn't expect you to pay 1 penny towards it even tough you benefit off all the info

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                  I'm afraid to upset you, but the water retention indicates a low purification of gh. But who am I to listen to, just a guy from a country where gh is allowed, and we can conduct any experiments with his participation ...
                  well yours is the worst water retention know as are all generics so what your sating is you have shit GH?

stop trying to act like you know something your a drug dealer leave it at that.

Comment

• All gh retain water. There is no 100% purity. But the less water - the more gh. Oh, sorry, the more water, the more black top.

Comment

• If you need a big water delay - buy methane, I think it is still sold in historic stores, it's a very old AAS, which kept water up to 20 kilograms per month.

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                        All gh retain water. There is no 100% purity. But the less water - the more gh. Oh, sorry, the more water, the more black top.
                        I am done with you have no idea what you are saying half the time and its clear as day you have no idea what I am saying

your a scammer period you can stay safe on the board where bouncer will suck your dick for a box but let me find you on any board I am on and you will be gone the next day.
                        not all board owners are greedy and the ones I am on are real they dont play.
                        so say what you want to I dont see it. you sell lies to news that dont know any better your the worst kind of person for these sites

Comment

• If you want, I can tell you who you are and what you are on the phone or in PM, I'm a representative of the company on the forum, but I have a lot of interesting names for you. I think I know where you take this shit, and I think that you're the person who first talks, and then think.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                            most people test serum and IGF scores won't matter what you post we are all different example chad scores higher than I do on same exact stuff. we are all independent you need a base line and you need proven 100% real stuff, test that and then compare these tests to what ever else you want. I have this and I am sure I posted the result through out the years long before select scammer decided to play drug dealer.

I do not sell drug I posted these scores long long before there is no lying from me. his shit is at best 7ius per vial and I'm thinking more like 6 and him selling it as 10s is a complete lie and scam.
                            he could of went with well shit I didn't know that now I do I will change my website to be correct but instead he wants to make excuses and say his is Pharma lol china Pharma is just so funny

so looking for IGF over the net will get you no where
                            beside here is my biggest problem all the sudden I am a liar? why would I lie and how did I know to lie years ago about my scores? you are supporting a scammer for free GH thats the truth.
                            you can't afford it you say of coarse not who can but if you really cared you would but your to about yourself and I know this so I didn't expect you to pay 1 penny towards it even tough you benefit off all the info
                            Yea but we can get some kind of average. For example if nobody on us pharm grade is scoring igf levels at 650+ on 4iu than something is weird. See what I'm saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Yea but we can get some kind of average. For example if nobody on us pharm grade is scoring igf levels at 650+ on 4iu than something is weird. See what I'm saying?
                              you will need to find people you know are taking Pharma Gh and that actually test it. not many that buy Pharma test it they dont need to. I am on a few boards where most take real GH and no one every posts anything about IGF or even serum theres no need they all know its real.
                              you have to find a weirdo like me who wants to know everything thats very rare it costs to much it takes to much time ect ect but have fun looking I am sure there has to be something somewhere.
                              what was chads score on 4ius of black tops? it was higher than mine on 5ius my score is 700 on 5ius real GH I honestly dont remember chads but it was higher correct? so we have 2 samples and already a huge difference. you may not trust me ( I find that hard to believe) but its real I posted Tham long ago. I still have the papers somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                                you have to find a weirdo like me
                                The best argument, Bouncer, it is impossible to argue.

Comment

Working...
                                X