No announcement yet.

Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seemed to get out of hand, not sure if your assessment is fair but I do appreciate you looking out...

I have bought complete bunk HGH (pinnacle labs hygetropins) in the past, I have also get scammed and never received the product out $1000

I can say this positive about SelectHGH I received the product descent price 10-12kits over the year or so, I'm running 4-6ius now, I feel really good, ver deep sleep to the point I can barely wake up for work, at times nightmares, belly of muscle's look fuller, gives me look like I'm "on"

I clearly don't know it as well as you do but this is what ive noticed. maybe I don't know any better because ive always had bad experiences but I wouldn't be complaining. as far being a drug deal well were all in the to benefit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack tors View Post
      seemed to get out of hand, not sure if your assessment is fair but I do appreciate you looking out...

I have bought complete bunk HGH (pinnacle labs hygetropins) in the past, I have also get scammed and never received the product out $1000

I can say this positive about SelectHGH I received the product descent price 10-12kits over the year or so, I'm running 4-6ius now, I feel really good, ver deep sleep to the point I can barely wake up for work, at times nightmares, belly of muscle's look fuller, gives me look like I'm "on"

I clearly don't know it as well as you do but this is what ive noticed. maybe I don't know any better because ive always had bad experiences but I wouldn't be complaining. as far being a drug deal well were all in the to benefit.
      Can I answer like Rocketsw? I think I'll get ahead of him.

"It's not true, you get money from select, like Bouncer. You just did not try Black tops. Black tops is only mine, and you do not speak the truth."

Rocketw, I did not mix anything up?

Comment

• Originally posted by jack tors View Post
        seemed to get out of hand, not sure if your assessment is fair but I do appreciate you looking out...

so if you go to the gas station and buy 10 gallons of gas but he only gives you 6 thats ok because its age and at least you got some?
        I really have no clue why no one can see the wrong with this?
        sure I get you do not know the difference in real 10iu vials but the tests have been made they do not stack up to real 10iu vials so long as you know your getting less and ok with it then thats on you but anyone else reading might say fuck ya 100ius I am buying that but in fact its only 60 may be 70 they wouldn't buy it. that is a scammer I do not know why you think this is ok?

Comment

• if you buy 300mg test e X 10 ml can I send you 100mgs X 10mls and thats cool cuz at least its real test? your saying the same thing

Comment

• If you buy Black tops, and get half tops ... Less and less washed away in words

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
              If you buy Black tops, and get half tops ... Less and less washed away in words
              :rofl:you guys need to stop....lol

Comment

• If you let them both go, this thread could easily go 15 pages.

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                  If you buy Black tops, and get half tops ... Less and less washed away in words
                  Really all I think rocket is saying is in America if you advertise 10ius there has to be 10ius in it or its false advertising and you get shut down. People on this board understand that you also get what you pay for. So me getting the hygetropin for my first ever cycle was ok because I knew nothing and the numbers where weak. But the price was cheap. But now I'm learning a lot in the hgh world from these guys and this board. Also lots of research on my own. Now I'm starting to see I would rather spend some extra money on better hgh. So if your best pharma grade hgh are jins and Ansomone they should test very close to our American grade A hgh. Which rockets generics have tested the same as grade A american hgh, but more sides. looking to be a long term hgh user and just want the best product and a reasonable price. I think all the guys here want the same. Also all the people using this board for information. Again thank you everyone for the information.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    if you buy 300mg test e X 10 ml can I send you 100mgs X 10mls and thats cool cuz at least its real test? your saying the same thing

Valid point

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      you will need to find people you know are taking Pharma Gh and that actually test it. not many that buy Pharma test it they dont need to. I am on a few boards where most take real GH and no one every posts anything about IGF or even serum theres no need they all know its real.
                      you have to find a weirdo like me who wants to know everything thats very rare it costs to much it takes to much time ect ect but have fun looking I am sure there has to be something somewhere.
                      what was chads score on 4ius of black tops? it was higher than mine on 5ius my score is 700 on 5ius real GH I honestly dont remember chads but it was higher correct? so we have 2 samples and already a huge difference. you may not trust me ( I find that hard to believe) but its real I posted Tham long ago. I still have the papers somewhere.
                      My point is. If you take 100 guys and put them on 4iu of US pharma GH and the average score is lower than 600+ that would call into question the definition of what exactly makes 10iu of GH. Right now all we are going on is what you are telling us makes a legit 10iu.

It's not about not trusting you. I think you're a trustworthy guy. It's just about getting more of an average US pharm grade igf score besides just yours.

If a bunch of guys running 4iu us pharm grade test close to 450ish than your definition of what makes a legit 10iu or what makes a scammer has to be called into question.

On the flip side, if every guy running us pharm grade at 4iu tests much higher than 450 than you would be proven right without a shadow of a doubt, there would be no more room for argument.

Again, you could be absolutely right. I just want to be absolutely certain and to be absolutely certain we need more scores.

Comment

• I'm ordering GH and will do a before, during and after test. Fuck all this bs...if i find a lab that i can have my GH tested, please someone tell me. If the pricing is within reason (no more than a few hundred), i will have it tested

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                          I'm ordering GH and will do a before, during and after test. Fuck all this bs...if i find a lab that i can have my GH tested, please someone tell me. If the pricing is within reason (no more than a few hundred), i will have it tested
                          For your test to be of any value to this argument you have to use us pharm grade. We are trying to establish what an average score of 4iu us pharm grade should be.

If you were to use us pharm grade at 4iu and your igf score came back somewhere close to 450ish you would be proving select right. If however your igf score came back closer to 600ish you would be proving rocket right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            For your test to be of any value to this argument you have to use us pharm grade. We are trying to establish what an average score of 4iu us pharm grade should be.

If you were to use us pharm grade at 4iu and your igf score came back somewhere close to 450ish you would be proving select right. If however your igf score came back closer to 600ish you would be proving rocket right.
                            Point me in THAT direction, PLEASE....i am BEYOND sick of this bullshit.

I will pay and post so that SOMEBODY shuts the fuck up...whether it be the board sponsor or rocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                              Point me in THAT direction, PLEASE....i am BEYOND sick of this bullshit.

I will pay and post so that SOMEBODY shuts the fuck up...whether it be the board sponsor or rocket.
                              Somebody point this fella in the direction of US pharm grade. Let's get this shit answered.

Comment

• And btw...i will post the straight up truth on what's what. Someone here is full of shit and i want to get to the bottom of this.

We are grown ass fucking men acting like bitches. She said he said, boo hoo you're lying, no im not, yes you are, prove me wrong, you suck, newbie, scammer...sad

Comment

Working...
                                X