Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by razo View Post
    If you let them both go, this thread could easily go 15 pages.
    Umm fuck no....no need for 15 pages of my dick is bigger than yours

Comment

• Rado, if you have experience using gh, I will be happy to send you Ansomone for testing. And if you also have a US pharm grade for comparison (from a real producer, and not a igf buoster), I'll just jump with happiness. Of course this will not prove anything Rocket, and it is unlikely to affect our sales yet, but this will at least prove the honesty of our name to many.

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
        Rado, if you have experience using gh, I will be happy to send you Ansomone for testing. And if you also have a US pharm grade for comparison (from a real producer, and not a igf buoster), I'll just jump with happiness. Of course this will not prove anything Rocket, and it is unlikely to affect our sales yet, but this will at least prove the honesty of our name to many.
        I recently tested the anos brother, check my log.

That was my first time using gh and to be quite honest, THIS type of bs turned me off.

I want to prove or disprove who's real or a fake, period. I'm done with the bs, let's get real here and i will pay for testing and the kits

Comment

this will at least prove the honesty of our name to many.
          I will get to the bottom of this

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post

That was my first time using gh and to be quite honest, THIS type of bs turned me off.

I want to prove or disprove who's real or a fake, period. I'm done with the bs, let's get real here and i will pay for testing and the kits
            You didn't test ansomone dumbass. You tested crap alphatrop.

Comment

You tested Alphatrop. we are offering Ansomone, we do not sell Alphatrop

Comment

You tested Alphatrop. we are offering Ansomone, we do not sell Alphatrop
                Yes correct, sorry for the confusion lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  You didn't test ansomone dumbass. You tested crap alphatrop.
                  Yes i was wrong, go pick your ass

Comment

I will get to the bottom of this
                    This is exactly what we need.

Comment

This is exactly what we need.
                      Well someone guide me in the right direction.

I don't mind paying for it. I want this bs to stop and willing to cough up some good money in return so that SOMEONE/SOMEBODY shuts the fuck up

Comment

• Rado we heard you. Stop repeating yourself and further complicating the thread. Allow people to see your post and point you in the right direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          Rado we heard you. Stop repeating yourself and further complicating the thread. Allow people to see your post and point you in the right direction.
                          I will get igf done here in 2 weeks or so, besides whatever gh i get, won't be here by then.

I will post my results

Comment

• So could select get real American Phizer grade hgh from there factory over there? If so I will purchase 1 and test it also. I want to get to the end of this shit to. Select you said you could get Phizer hgh. Will this work because it's not the Phizer from America, it's the Phizer from over sea's? Bouncer rocket ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally Posted by SelectHGH I can go to the pharmacy and buy Nordtropin or Genotropin, and send them to Chadd to prove that even Pfizer products can not give 600+ IGF from 4IU.

I will buy it and test it, if the price is reasonable. What can you get it for select

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• This is the original drug from Pfizer made in USA. And will be only one difference - the instruction in Russian. Genotropin price about 130$ 16IU, Price Norditropin - 150$ 30IU. It is not the cheapest gh, Pfizer makes a crazy price because "The name Pfizer on the package"

Comment

Working...
                                X