No announcement yet.

Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game is tedious as fuck. You have to eat, you have to shave, you have to feed the horse, you have to clean your gun .. fuck man I just wanna rob trains and shoot fuckers. God damn hand held forced bullshit. This shit better get better.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      ps4 base model better than xbox one x on performance red dead test lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mTIPXwcDGQ
      Lol. Get your eyes and ears checked...

X beat them on every aspect.

And what sad is regular ps4 1080p looks better than the pro

Anyways. I don't care. Im not buyin this hillbilly game

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Lol. Get your eyes and ears checked...

X beat them on every aspect.

And what sad is regular ps4 1080p looks better than the pro

Anyways. I don't care. Im not buyin this hillbilly game

yea xbox one x looks damn good with this game. they are saying this is the best showcase game for the one x so far. shows it's true power advantage.

ps5 will be epic.

Comment

• red dead is starting to open up now after about 3 hours. getting good actually. there is a huge learning curve for all the controls and options in this game so the slow first 3 hours is kind of necessary.

graphics wise it looks unbelievably real. shadows and clouds are just nuts. and i'm playing on base model ps4 on a 1080p tv. this game has me considering a 4k set and a one x just to see the difference. i'll wait for ps5 in a year before i go 4k. 60fps at 4k or nothing at all. fuck 30fps..

Comment

• Man red dead is quickly becoming fucken amazing. The world is more "alive" then I've ever seen in an open world game. You really do have to play it to understand. This I'd the next leap in gaming.

Shame the first 3 hours are fucken dull as shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Man red dead is quickly becoming fucken amazing. The world is more "alive" then I've ever seen in an open world game. You really do have to play it to understand. This I'd the next leap in gaming.

Shame the first 3 hours are fucken dull as shit.

I like being able to switch from 3rd person to 1st person.

Im still doing the intro stuff with the gang but it's pretty cool so far.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                I like being able to switch from 3rd person to 1st person.

Im still doing the intro stuff with the gang but it's pretty cool so far.

yea it was like that with GTA 5 too. they are primarily designed for 3rd person though. 1st person is more of a cool add on.

if you are liking the first few hours just wait until the game opens up and you get out of that damn snow. i just don't like being told "go here and press x, then go here and press O, then press the up button" etc.. there is a lot of that in the first 3 hours but then the game completely changes and I'm fucken loving it.

one of the coolest features is the cinematic mode. you can just set a way-point and then go into cinematic mode and it will automatically go to that point and give you this cool as viewpoint as you go. you can't just walk away from the screen though because it's still live and you can run into bad guys etc..

Comment

• hey avid, check this out. there are no spoilers in this vid but it's really helpful. it doesn't tell you how to play or anything like that. it just highlights some important things you can do to make the game more enjoyable that the tutorial in game doesn't fully cover.

24 Essential Red Dead Redemption 2 Tips You Need To Know Before you Play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiZZmYtYWQU

Comment

• I didn't realize the consumables were so important for performance.

Comment

• yea even with a 3 hour tutorial you still come away not knowing what the hell your doing. the game is just massive. once you get it it though it all comes alive.

Comment

• I'm calling it now. Read Dead 2 is the best game I've ever played. No fanboy bullshit. First 3 hours were garbage IMO. Once it opens up though Jesus it's amazing. If everyone that "hates videogames" was forced to play this game there would be nobody on Earth that "hates videogames" any more. This shit is a fucken work of art. The living world is an absolute game changer. Nothing like it exists.

Comment

• The buildings in this shit just pop. Probably can't tell but shit looks 3D.

Comment

• lmfao the videos in this article are great.

Review: ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ Delivers With A Beautifully Rendered World, But Stumbles As An Immersive Experience Due To Its Smooth Jazz Soundtrack

https://www.theonion.com/review-red-...tif-1830232213

Comment

• Got it for the xbox. Graphics amazing

Comment

• Far cry new dawn

https://youtu.be/M3GtCFKw86o

Comment

Working...
                                X